★PART FIVE★

Till i reach your star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai pov

She nervously said: hey... you back.

Baek hyung stopped moving around like a rabitt high on sugar and turned to look at me. Then said: aiiissshhh party pooper!

I chuckled and entered the kitchen and said: what you guys doing??? Are you High or something???

They stole a glance at eachother as i sat down.

baek whined: why you sitting down??? Move your and go away.she won't be comfortable with you around.

She almost screamed: baccooonnnn!

Then she looked at me and said: i apologize on his behalf...he is just..well he is just stupid!!

I chuckled and said: yeah I'm well aware of that!

Baek murmured: whatever...you get all shy and boring when he is around and i don't like that... i gotta go to my room and have a lot of fun on my own! LOSERS!

Baek shouted the last part as he left the kitchen...oh poor bacon hyung you have no idea how wrong the part of 'having fun on your own sounded'. I turned to her and she was trying hard to hide her smirk. So I'm not the only dirty minded person here.

She found me looking at her so she wiped her smirk fast and said: so...i guess i gotta go too! It's still early but good night.

Then she walked out the kitchen.i followed her and said: hey wait! I gotta tell you something.

She stopped and turned to look at me with a smile and said: what is it?

I touched the back of my head and said: so you wanna order some chicken and watch a movie or something????

She stared at me kinda surprised.

I added fast: but if you tired or anything it's ok.i don't mind it. you can...

She started laughing. I stopped talking and looked back at her confused.

- you know you should wait for the person to answer,then go all dramatic about it.

She smiled at me as she said this.

I felt so embarrassed.i shook my head and said: yeah...sry.

She giggled again and said: i mean you seriously thought i would say no to chicken???? How could you?

I laughed: yeah so stupid of me...so i will call and order then take a fast shower.later we can watch a movie.

She clapped her hands and said: yaaaay coool.

She seemed kinda extra hyper about this.maybe she really wanted that chicken.i laughed at my stupid thoughts and said: ok then.

She said: can i pick a movie???

I said: yeah...I'm ok with it.

She smirked and said: yaaaaaaassss! And before i knew she was gone.

Wth???

****

I heard knocking on the door which made me smile sheepishly.i walked to my bed and said: come on in. i sat on my bed drying my hair with a towel.she came in smiling in an obvious way.

I looked at her and said: why you smirking at me like that ???

She crashed on the bed placing her laptop carefully next to her and said: nothing !I'm just happy about the chicken.

I take a fast look at her.that didn't seem like the reason but whatever! she was happy And that was it.

-ok...did you think about what you wanna watch? I said while shifting at my place to look at her.

I was totally sure that she has picked a chick flick. I mean drama was written all over her. And although i didn't dig that alot but i didn't care alot either.i could have fun with her around no matter what movie we were watching and that was a rare opportunity cause people who i enjoyed their company were not alot.

She grinned and answered: yep...you will see.

I continued drying my hair and said: ok.

It was silence for a few secs and i felt her eyes on me. I turned to her and said: what is it?

She blushed to a shade of pink and said: what? Nothing.

"That didn't seem like nothing! "

I murmured this as i stood up to put my towel at the back of a chair.

She didn't give me any comebacks which kinda disappointed me.she was playing with the end of her braids avoiding eye contact.

I said: a penny for your thoughts???

She looked up at me and then said: kkkkk they are not worth it.

I said: well maybe they are! That's why i asked.

She bit her lower lip and said: it's stupid...nevermind.

I sighed.i seriously wished she could open up to me more.we could be friends.just the way she was with baek.

i heard the door bell.

- that's our chicken. I go get it.

I said this walking out the door.

She said: okay. I get the movie ready.

We finally settled on the bed with her laptop paused at the beginning of the film.

I stared at the screen and asked : so what's the movie about?

Then i reached for some chicken.she hit the back of my hand.

i groaned: yaaaaa! What was that for???

She crossed her arms and said: let's make some rules!

I blinked: huh? Rules? For what?

She rolled her eyes: for this obviously!

Then she pointed at the chicken and said: you eat fast,it's not fair!

I started laughing and said: awwww then you need a bigger mouth. That's not my problem.

She sighed: sorry for not being ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter