★PART TWENTY-THREE★

Till i reach your star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥Kai POV ♥

I left the main hall wondering where she might have gone. I had no idea whose house this was. But it was HUGE! i went down the hallway looking around. Then noticed that a door is half open. I walked to it while i could hear my heart beat out loud. Like it was on speaker mode. i opened the door and walked in. There she was standing in the bathroom still busy with her dress. I could see her through the half open door of the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and leaned my back to it. I don't know how many deep breaths i took before she came out the bathroom cursing under her breath. She hasn't noticed me yet. I don't know whether it was my gaze or something else but she suddenly looked up and saw me. She gasped and put her hand on her heart while breathing out:" you scared the life out of me Jongin..."

"I'm sorry."

She smiled and said:" it's ok. What you doing here? Do you need to use the bathroom? Cause you have to hurry up it's almost midnight."

Then she walked to the door. But looked back at me confused when i didn't move away.

i couldn't look directly at her eyes. But i had to man up. She reached for the door knob ignoring my weird action.

That was it!

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from the door. She stared at me dumbfounded and then her gaze darted to my hand holding hers.

"I have to tell you something." i said.

"What is it Jongin? You ok?" She said with worried eyes.

"I'm ok!"

She breathed out of relief and said:" ok...then can this wait? Cause you know...Hwan is waiting for me..."

Again with that jerk! Well he was not a jerk but for me he was!

"Ouuuchhh...Jongin let go. You hurting me!"

I realized i have tightened my grasp around her wrist out of anger. She was trying to free her wrist using her other hand. That's when i saw her finger and my heart dropped at my feet. Her ring was gone. Did she give it to Hwan? I brought her hand up and said:" where is it?"

She blinked confused. Then said:" what?"

"Your god damn ring! Where is it?" I was so freaked out and pissed off that i ended up almost yelling.

Her eyes went wide in shock.

"Jongin...why you acting like this? Let me go. You starting to scare me." She stuttered.

"Just tell me where the ring is..."

She bitted her lower lip nervously and her hand was so cold in my grasp. She finally said:" it's back at the hotel... i thought it's a big party i might lose it." I took a breath of relief.

She was still trying to free her hand and she managed to do it too. She tried to move past me and get out the door. The music has died down now and someone was talking Japanese using the mic. It was going to be midnight soon.

And no way i let her get back to Hwan!

☆Ellie POV ☆

I had no idea what the hell is going on. I just knew that this tension is too much for my heart and i have to get back to Hwan. For a second i thought he is letting me leave finally. I almost opened the door too! But i was suddenly yanked back to him with my back pressed against the door. He was so close i could feel the warmth of his breath on my fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter