★PART TWENTY-ONE★

Till i reach your star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥Kai POV ♥

"Get your lazy up kai! You know i won't leave until you get up!"

I heard her saying and just buried my face in the pillow.

I felt her sitting on the bed.

"I don't wanna take a shower so that will save me like 15 minutes so let me sleep." I groaned.

"So you wanna go to japan being stinky?"

"Yeah! Who cares!?" I muttered.

"Okay then don't take a shower. But you have to get up because you haven't finished packing yet."

She was right. I sighed and finally peeled myself off the bed. But then i saw that my suitcase was already packed seated next to door.

I looked at her confused. She gave me a smile and said:" Go take a shower ok? You can sleep in the plane." Then she walked to the door and said:" Be out the door in 20 minutes! Don't make me come here again."

I felt embarrassed for acting like such a kid and said:" You didn't have to pack for me!"

"Shut up and just be thankful that I'm such an angel! Be fast!" Then she left.

I stood there silent for a few seconds. If Hwan wasn't coming with us i could actually be happy about this trip. Well now was not the perfect time for pondering over my problems. If i don't want to seem like a kid in front of her again i have to be fast!

20 minutes later and i was ready as she wanted me. I got a hold of suitcase and left the room. Then walked my way to the hall. Everyone who was coming was there and i noticed Hwan standing next to her and they were talking.

I left my suitcase next to others and walked close to them.

" So you saying you not gonna get the room that company is giving you?" Hwan asked her sounding confused.

"Not if i can get a cheaper one and save some money!" She said.

"You can stay with me and save all of your money!" Hwan said and my eyes widened. Please say no. Please say no.

"Oppa...i can't... what are you saying?" She said uncomfortably.

"You scared?" He asked teasingly.

"Shut up!"

"What you doing???" I jolted and turned around.

It was kyungsoo. I took a breath of relief that it's not baek hyung and said:" Nothing..."

Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow looking at me suggestively. I rolled my eyes and said:" Shut it!"

He laughed out loud:" I didn't say anything you freak! Look at you being all senti! Someone save our poor jongini they are stealing his manager away and all he can do is stand and watch."

I sighed. I couldn't even argue with him.he knew me too well.

"It's not like that." I breathed out.

"Then how is it like!?" He asked.

"I wish i knew...i just know that whatever it is it feels like hell!"

Kyungsoo patted my shoulder and said: "well you better figure out soon before it's too late if you know what i mean."

I gave him a faint smile as a response. He was so right that it hurt!

"Am i being obvious!? " i asked suddenly being so aware of myself.

Kyungsoo shook his head while and said:" chill out! You are not being obvious."

"Then how did you notice?? "i asked.

"Because i know you that well!" He said grinning proudly.

"Yeah i thought so that's why i didn't try to put on a act! But you know it's not like what you think. i only care for her and that is all." I said crossing my arms.

"Okay...i believe it as you put it." He said.

"That's why you are my best friend. "i said.

"But don't get me wrong that doesn't mean I'm not going to laugh my off over it later!" With that he walked to the kitchen and i remained poker face.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

-In the plane-

"Give it to me you cow!"

"It was mine at the first place you stupid woman!"

"But I paid for it!"

"I told you to buy it! I will give you the money! Let go of my jellygums!"

Baek and ellie were having a fight over a pack of jelly gums. She was sitting between me and baek and chanyeol was sitting next to me. i was silently watching them. I don't know what in that fight was more interesting for me than listening to music and getting some sleep but I was going to keep on watching. Now they were hitting each other in a cautious way trying hard not to make a scene. I chuckled as they started pulling each other's hair.

"You two fight like girls!" chan hyung said next to me.

"I AM A GIRL!"

"SHUT UP YOU GIANT!"

I started laughing out loud as they both yelled at the same time.

"Baek let go of my hair it ing hurts!" she whined.

"You let go first!" baek said glaring at her.

"This is not fair! I have more hair so I'm hurt more than you!"

"That is your problem!" baek exclaimed." You can give me my jelly beans and I will let go!"

"shirrrrooooo!" she yelled back.

"hyung let go of her!" I said.

Baek gave me a death glare and said:" what does it have to do with you?"

I paused for a second before saying:" she is my manager! Now let go of her hair!" I wish I could say something more legit but I had nothing.

"She is my friend and I can pull her hair! If you so concerned about her just contemplate over your own stupid actions!" baek said with a deathly glare.

"What stupid actions?" I snapped at him.

"Can you two have this conversation when my hair is not being pulled?" she hissed at us.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter