★PART TWENTY-EIGHT★

Till i reach your star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♡Ellie POV♡

I tip toed out the room and walked to the hall. He was still sleeping soundly on the sofa and the sight of him made me smile. Not one of my usual smiles. This one was the happiest i could remember. I watched him a little more and then walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. I knew he has to leave. His family were going on a trip for the holidays. I got myself busy with making some eggs and tried not to think about the days that he won't be around. It was Bosan all over again. I was busy thinking and cooking at the same time that my shoulder was tapped. I jumped and my hand ended up brushing against the hot pot.

"Ouuchh..." i turned to him."you scared me!"

His sleepy face and morning hair were so cute that i almost forgot my poor hand. It was not i haven't seen him like this before but the difference was i didn't have to tell myself to stop looking now.

He grabbed my hand and murmured:" pabo!"

"Yaaa you scared me! It was your fault I'm not pabo!" I pouted.

He hold up my hand looking at it closely and muttered:" yes you are. But you are my pabo so i have to take care of you before you get yourself killed or something."

He brought my hand to his lips before i nervously pulled it back blushing and said:" what you doing?" I turned to look at the pot again.

" you know lay hyung is not the only one with healing powers." He whispered in my ear putting his chin on shoulder.

I chuckled:" really? "

"Yeah really. You don't trust me?" He whispered again.

"I don't know. Should i trust you? You don't seem reliable." I said trying not to get myself burned again because his breath touching my ear was the most distracting thing ever.

He chuckled softly:" well you have no choice because from now on you stuck with me. You are mine."

I felt butterflies in my stomach thanks to his husky voice and what he just said. Ok enough cooking or i will burn the whole place down. I put whatever i made in plates and placed them on the table as he leaned to the counter watching me the whole time.

"It's not that good but you can have some before you...leave." i added the last part unwillingly and sat down behind the table. He joined me and said:" I will call you every time i get a chance ok?"

I managed a smile:" Ok."

I started playing with my food as he started eating. I watched him secretly. Whatever doubts i had was gone for now. I didn't care about what will come out of this. I just wanted to be with him. And if others hatred was the price i was willing to pay that. I was satisfied with only him loving me.

"You know you have to eat something so you can have the energy to watch me even more!" He suddenly said.

I chuckled a little embarrassed and said:" i was thinking about something."

"About what?"

"It was not that important. So when you gonna have to leave??? " i said getting back to my food.

"I guess i have to leave right after this.i have a little packing left to do."

"Packing!? Good that will help you appreciate your manager more! I always helped you in that but now you have to do it yourself. Finally you will learn to be responsible. " i said with a smug on my face.

"I have always been responsible. It's not my fault that our schedules are always tight." He said unamused. "And i guess i appreciate my manager more than enough already. "He added with a smirk.

I ended up cracking a smile. He was done eating so he got his plate and said:" you made breakfast so i will wash the dishes."

"No.it's ok.i will wash them later." I dragged him away from the kitchen. He smiled at me and said:" so i guess this is goodbye for now."

I tried my best to look cool about it and said:" yep. Have a lot of fun on your trip. Don't waste it ok?"

"A lot of fun hah? Ok i will. Maybe i will meet a hot girl!"

I glared and punched him lightly on the chest. "You do that and i will haunt you down and kill you!" I said jokingly.

"Oooh I'm so scared." He laughed out.

"Idiot." I muttered.

He put his arms around me and said:" promise me something. "

I nodded.

"Don't take that off." He gestured the necklace with his head.

I smiled and said:" i won't. "

"And something else..."

I looked back at him curiously.

"Will you tell hwan about us? I know that you won't let me do it so I'm asking you. I really can't stand him hitting on you more. I know he is a good guy and he doesn't deserve it but i can't help it." He said cautiously.

I sighed. This was hard but i already knew i have to do it. It was on me whether

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter