★PART NINETEEN★

Till i reach your star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

★Ellie POV★

I left the restaurant keeping my nose up like I don't give a damn about anything that just happened. I started walking down the street although I had no idea where the hell I was and then I felt cold. I forgot my coat, but no way that I would get back in there so I kept on walking although I was shivering. I guess I just got manager-zoned! Well I have always been in that zone but never felt the zone right at my face until tonight. What is worse being friend-zoned? Or manager-zoned? Cause I am practically building a house in both zones! Aish damn the zones! I sighed and shook my head in frustration. I don't care! I almost said this out loud and finally spotted a bus station. I walked to it and crashed on a seat still shivering. I will get back to dorm, take a shower and forget this ever happened. Why did I even accept to come with him here? Who am I kidding? What's the point of being his friend? I will get more attached and nothing good comes out of that. I should only focus on the job. I should stop having this feelings. Whatever they are...I sighed and tried to ignore the fact that my eyes are starting to get watery.

Why do I always have to be such a cry baby? Come on stop it!

I can't!

The lump in my throat was getting bigger and bigger. I hated the fact that I felt like I'm not good enough because of him. I hated being his manager. i also hated being his friend. I hated being here. I hated the moment that I had to walk out that restaurant like I don't care while it was killing me inside to see him with Nina. I hated how Nina seemed so perfect with him. With her slim figure, beautiful face and her dance skills. Yesterday I didn't care about any of this. I was satisfied with who I was but now I felt so...so little! And it was all because of him! He was not good for me. I was starting to dislike myself thinking I'm not good enough and this was not good at all! This was against whatever I ever believed in. I didn't care about looks and now I was being jealous of a girl who I didn't know well only because she seemed beautiful!

My tears started running down my face. It was like I was losing myself in all this. I hugged myself tight and murmured:" you will get over this girl...you will get over it like you always do. This will pass too."

But I couldn't stop my tears. Then my phone started ringing. I brought it out of purse and looked at the caller id-(baconi)

I took a deep breath and then accepted the call.

-"hey baby!" I said.

-"hey where are you?"

-"didn't you see my text? I told you I'm gonna have dinner with Jongin"

-"yes I saw it. But where are you now?"

-"in a bus stop!"

"Where?"

-"I donno..."

-"you okay?"

-'i...i donno.." my voice finally cracked and I put my hand on my mouth to shut myself up.

I heard him sigh. Then after a few seconds baek said:" tell me where you are I come pick you up."

I took a deep breath and said:" baek... will you be mad at me if I leave?"

"You can't leave!" he said.

"And I can't stay! What should I do?" I said with shaky voice not trying to hide it anymore.

"You can be strong...it will be ok. You have me." He said softly.

"I hate him baek...I feel like I'm not good enough and I wish I could be someone else so I could ...I could..." I ended up crying out loud.

"Don't cry please. Tell me where the hell are you I will come pick you up and we can talk just stop crying you are freaking me out." Baek's voice seemed so worried and I hated myself for giving him all this tension. I'm such a spoiled brat.

"It's okay baek. I'm ok. I will come back myself. Don't worry. I'm sorry."

Then I hung up fast and turned my phone off. I knew this was selfish but I didn't want to depend on anyone when I'm having a hard time. They will eventually leave and I'll be on my own so I have to learn to be strong.

-"it will be ok!"

I jolted at the voice and looked at the source. A girl was sitting next to me in the bus stop. I didn't even notice her coming. She was wearing a cute beanie with cat's ears. She smiled at me and then said:" if that person is the one for you, you will be good enough for him. Just the way you are. You won't have to change anything."

I blinked not knowing what to say. She gave me a toothy smile and then held a pack of tissues in front of me and said:" sorry just wanted to help"

I gave her a faint smile and grabbed a tissue and murmured:" thanks...I needed that!"

A bus stopped and she stood up and said:" this is me! Bye! Fighting!" I smiled at her as she got in. then I stood up to ask the driver some questions about which bus I should get on. And it turns out I had to wait another 15 minutes. I looked at my watch. It was already 10:25 pm. I sighed. I guess I will just froze here to death!

☆☆☆☆

When i finally got back to the dorm it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter