★PART TWENTY-TWO★

Till i reach your star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

 

☆Ellie POV ☆

"Stop fidgeting! You look ok!"

I sighed as i combed my hair back using my hand and looked at baek. He gave me a toothy smile and said: "He would think the same too!"

"Who!?" I snapped at him.

He chuckled:" you know who!"

"Stop it..." i sighed out. "Hwan will come and pick me up so you can leave already."

Baek nodded. I stared at my hands self- consciously. I knew Hwan is considering this a real date tonight. Everything was going to change. A part of me wanted to run away right now and another part wanted to stay and be strong. I wish Jongin was not around. I knew sooner or later i have to change this job of mine. I couldn't move on if he was around all the time.

"It will be ok..." baek whispered to me.

I smiled dryly:" how?"

"Somehow!" He smiled back.

"You know baek...i have to quit eventually...but we will stay friends right?" I said anxiously.

"Your job has nothing to do with our friendship but i wish you wouldn't." He said as he flung his arm across my shoulder.

"I wish i didn't have to..." I muttered." Now go. Hwan will be down shortly." He stood up from the coach and said:" okay then. See you at the party." I waved at him and he left the hotel lobby. Then waited there engulfed in my thoughts for another 5 minutes. Maybe he would bring a date too! What if Nina shows up? I never find out whether she came to japan or not. Well who cares!? I'm going there with Hwan. I should stop caring about these sort of things.

"Hey princess!" I looked up and smiled at Hwan.

He kissed the top of my head and said:" sorry for all the waiting."

I shook my head and said:" it's ok."

"Then let's go!"

I stood up and he grabbed my hand leading me out the lobby and out the hotel.my heart was beating like crazy already.

♥Kai POV ♥

I had spent the past fifteen minutes playing with the straw in my drink. Baek left for the dance floor like five minutes ago after a long conversation with Chan about how happy he is the new couple! Last week he hated the idea of those two dating and now suddenly he was shipping them! He kept on talking loudly and throw me side way glances from time to time. And I remained silent the whole time he mercilessly played with my nerves. I mean what could I say? And now I was having a headache. I looked around and found some of the members socializing while others were making a fool of themselves on the dance floor. Well at least they were happy. I put my forehead on the table trying to shut out the noises for a few seconds. What was I doing here? Now I couldn't even deny my feelings anymore. I was stuck. I felt someone crashing next to me. I looked up and it was baek hyung again. I sighed and put my head back on the table.

"What is it Jongin?" he asked.

"Nothing...why you not dancing anymore?"

"Because my friend just texted me saying she is here!" he replied.

I brought my head up instantly.

He chuckled:" well apparently there are still things in the world that interest you!"

I looked away ignoring his remark. But I couldn't help to look at the entrance although I knew baek would be watching me.

There she was! She looked beautiful in a dress...it took me a few seconds to spot hwan next to her. He had his arm around her waist protectively. I gritted my teeth and looked away.

"If only eyes could talk!"

"What the hyung? Why you keep saying that to me!?" I snapped angrily at baek hyung.

He smirked slyly at me and said:" I'm not saying that to you! I'm saying it generally. Why do you get offended?"

I just sighed and stared at my drink.

"You know something Jongin? Although I don't seem like it but I'm on your side! You are my dongsaeng and I love you. So if you want help you just have to tell me!" he said.

I looked at him confused but I didn't get a chance to say anythi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter