★PART FIFTEEN★

Till i reach your star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ellie POV

I hugged eunjung tight and said:" take good care of yourself."

She smiled faintly and said:" believe me I want to! Life doesn't let me."

I squeezed her hand and said:" things will get better soon. Your mom is back home! You should be happy. Call me whenever you felt like talking."

She hugged me again with teary eyes and said:" I don't know how to thank you! I know we drifted apart after we moved here and we hardly talk but still you came to help me. I will never forget this. One day I will pay you back."

I smiled and hit her on the arm and said:" yaaaaa don't be like that! We are friends and you don't have to pay back anything. I had fun here and made new friends. Hopefully next time that I come here you will have time and we can hang out."

She smiled back and said:" yes! I can't wait for that day, and call me when you got to Seoul ok?"

I nodded.

"Agassi we have to leave!" the taxi driver that I have called said. He seemed kinda impatient.

Eunjung rolled her eyes and said:" okaaay okaaay she is coming!"

I put my bag and backpack on the back seat and said:" okay then. Goodbye chingooya!"

She nodded and murmured:" goodbye."

I sighed:" don't be sad ok? Think about the chen's autograph that I'm gonna send you! I will make him take a special selca for you and sign it."

Her eyes twinkled and I laughed. I got in the car and I waved for her till the car turned to another street and I couldn't see her anymore.

I was sad to leave her and ahjumma and happy to finally get back. It was a weird mixture of feelings. Saying goodbye to ahjumma last night was even harder. I wish I could just pick her tent up and put it in my pocket and bring it back to Seoul with me.

I haven't told anyone that I'm getting back. I wanted to give Baek a surprise. I felt the butterflies in my stomach as I thought about seeing him. He kept his promise and texted a lot and even called me whenever he got a chance. He talked about his schedules and asked me about my day. And I couldn't help but to think about that hug whenever I heard his voice...and also whenever I didn't hear his voice. I guess I have played that scene in my head more than any other scene in my life. I didn't care why he did that a lot. (Well actually I cared but let's not say that out loud.) I just wanted to think about the fact that he hugged me. That was good enough for me. It could be a friendly hug and I was still happy with it. It meant that he considers me as a friend now. I ended up smiling like a retard again. i couldn't wait to meet everyone again.

***

I stared at the tag on the door which read [EXO] and walked in. the crowded room reminded me of the first day that I got to meet them. Everyone was so busy and they didn't notice me. I looked around and finally spotted him sitting on a chair with his headphone on looking at his phone. The butterflies in my stomach started dancing and I guess the song they were dancing to was kangnam style or something because my stomach was twisting in a really creepy way.

I was still watching him that he brought his head up and our gazes lock. I felt my heart jumping at place. He blinked a few times and then he smiled. I smiled back. He stood up and started walking towards me and then suddenly my vision went black because somebody jumped on me out of blue. It took me a few seconds to figure out it's baek. He was squeezing me so hard it was getting hard to breath. I laughed and hugged him back as he was cursing me for reasons that were obvious to him and completely unknown to me.

Baek finally was pulled back by kai. He glared at kai and said:" what?"

"You killing her!" kai said.

"So what? None of your business! She is my friend I have every right to kill her whenever I feel like it! Right?" he asked me.

I blinked and then said:" yeah...I guess so."

Baek gave me a toothy smile.

"I missed you" I said. Baek puckered his lower lip and whined:" I missed you too chingooyaaa!"

I turned to kai but before I can even get a chance to say hi, baek yelled:" guys look who's back "and I was dragged away.

It was so good to see their faces again. I missed being around them so much. I even missed the way they teased me. I randomly chatted with everyone before baek was pulled away by his stylist to get ready. He left reluctantly. I laughed at how cute he looked while sulking and assured him we can talk later. Then sat down on the first chair I saw since I was really tired. I didn't even go to dorm to get changed. I came straight here to meet them on the set. I was in the middle of yawning that somebody said:" finally left alone!"

I closed my mouth fast and looked to my side and said:" what can I do? I'm popular!"

Kai l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter