★PART SIXTEEN★

Till i reach your star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Ellie POV  

 

"Yeah we are still at the set..."

"So how's it going?" Hwan asked.

I sighed:"I donno...It's his only schedule and I thought it will finish soon but It's taking forever...so many NGs for no good reason."

"That !" Hwan exclaimed angrily.

"Huh? Who?" I asked confused.

" it's because of that god damn director. He is playing you all. It's just the way he is. I've had some of this days too."

"You mean he is torturing Jongin just for fun?" I asked feeling pissed off.

"He just doesn't like working with idols! That's all."

I took a look at Jongin who was yawning while the stylist was fixing him up for the twentieth time I guess. I clenched my teeth and said:" okay I gotta go."

I was about to hang up that Hwan almost shouted: "wait wait wait!"

I deeply wished that he doesn't mention our argument before saying:" what is it?"

"So when you gonna forgive me? I don't like the way that things are going at all. I don't wanna turn to someone you just know! An acquaintance is not what I want and you know it! I know that you don't see me the same way I see you but you can't expect me to hide all of my feelings. It's not such an easy thing to do and you know it." His words poured down on me so fast that my mind froze. It was not like him to be this serious. He was always frank but in an easygoing way not the way he was right now. What was I supposed to say? I was so inexperienced when it came to relationships.

"I don't know...I don't know what I want and I'm not expecting you to do anything. I know I have been cruel to you while you have been so kind to me but ... I'm sorry oppa." I said with a shaky voice suddenly feeling drained. I didn't want to lose him. I hated to lose people and somehow I always ended up losing them. I loved hwan but not the way he wanted.

"It's okay." He finally said after a long pause.

"What is ok?" I nervously asked.

"This whole thing! So don't be sorry. I guess I have no other way but to keep on waiting for your feelings to change."

I wanted to say don't wait for it cause my feelings are already leading me elsewhere but I didn't. I knew this will only make things worse and I didn't want that.

Hwan didn't wait for me to give any specific response and said goodbye and hung up even before I say it back. I shoved my phone back in my pocket and sighed. Then I turned to look how the whole shooting is going. They were still struggling. I stood behind the director and secretly take a fast look at the screen.

I heard the writer murmuring: "come on the last one was good enough. Let the poor kid be..."

the Director gave her a death glare and snapped:" poor kid???? Poor kid? You must be kidding me! This little jerks go around doing nothing and get whatever they want while I have to work my off to make them look good. So let him try more. It won't kill him!"

My jaw took a free fall at the floor after hearing what he said. I looked at Jongin again, I knew how tired he must be and wanted to kill that bastard director for making him suffer.

He looked back at me and smiled. I walked to him and stood next to his chair.

" who were you talking to?" he asked.

I grabbed the schedule of the shooting from his hand and said:" it was hwan. He called to ask why the shooting is taking so long."

I checked every detail of the shooting and couldn't find anything wrong that he might have done wrong.

"I guess it's because of my awful acting!" kai said looking embarrassed.

I shook my head without a second of waiting and said:"nope! It's not that. It's because of the director."

He seemed confused by what I said.

"You will have to do it just one more time be sure. Fighting!"

Then I walked out the stage and stood behind the director seat again.

They started shooting in a few minutes and he did is flawless again. it was just a stupid CF! He didn't deserve to be tortured because the director is a maniac. I looked at kai who was w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter