★PART THREE★

Till i reach your star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai pov

I got out of the practice room literally breathless. This routine was going to be the death of me.no matter how much i tried i still didn't like my moves although everyone else said i was good. I was thinking about heading to the dressing room for a shower that i noticed baek with a bunch of trainees.one of them i knew. It was soora the girl who used to follow me around. Baek seemed to be scolding them so i got curious and turned to their direction.

"i swear to god soora if i find you bullying her...oh let me change that bullying ANYONE again. I'm gonna make sure you never debut!" Baek glared at her!

" but oppaaaa...."

"Shut up! When did i let you to call me oppa??? To you i am sonbae (senior)! Arraso(did you get it?)???" baek said with a serious voice.

Soora rolled her eyes and said:" yeah..."

Baek: yeaaah???? Yeaah???? This kijibe(girl)!!!

I grabbed baek's hand which was heading for soora's head and said: "what you doing hyung? Hitting trainees!"

Baek turned to me and then gave out a really cold and annoyed laugher: "oh here comes the Savior of trainees! Where the hell have you been???"

He seemed mad at me too. i blinked and said:"where i am supposed to be! Practice room!"

" and may i ask where is your manager???" baek asked me with a cold smile on his face.

I shrugged: "don't know. She left and said will be back but she didn't."

Baek sighed:" jongina...please please please pay attention to things other than your damn dance routines too!"

"What??? Waaee(why)??? "I asked starting to get annoyed out of confusion.

"This little jerks." Baek said as He grabbed the neck of closest trainee which was a boy i didn't know and continued: "were bullying her. She was so patient with them if it was me i would kick their asses so hard they wouldn't walk after it."

My eyes got doubled: "bullying her??? What do you mean???"

"i came out the dressing room and found them cornering her and soora was saying all kind of nonsense to her. She didn't say anything and tried to get away and then this little bastard "baek shook the trainee boy and added:" made her trip."

Then baek turned to the boy and said: "don't you just feel ashamed bullying a girl???? Are you so stupid that soora can control you so easily??? "

I didn't know how baek knows so much about the trainees and their relationships and i didn't care. I just wanted to know where my pabo(stupid) manager is right now.

So i said: "where is she???"

Baek sighed:"i don't know called her a million times she is not picking up.i wanted to make these bastards say sorry to her."

Soora made a * please* face and this time baek hit her hard on the forehead and said: "don't test my patience sooraya!"

"Where is she???" I asked again impatiently again glaring at the group of trainees.

"Told you i don't know!"

I sighed: "didn't you see her leaving???"

"Yep."

"Which way??? "

Baek pointed to the other side of the corridor. I said:"ok i go find her."

And then left still hearing baek talking to the group of trainees. I checked every single room on the end of the corridor but she was not there. I have seen girls in the company always throwing nasty words at her but she hardly ever replied. She acted like she didn't hear and kept on walking but i never knew how she feels about this.

Ok if she wasn't in any of the rooms here she may have gone to other floors. i stood in front of the elevator thinking where she might go. Well if it was me i would go to the rooftop so no one can find me.well she is not me.but still it was worth trying. I felt like she would go there.so i got in the elevator and pressed the button to last floor.

I stood in front of the roof top door for five minutes wondering what I am doing here. We were not that close so she would share her feelings with me. Maybe me going there would make her even more uncomfortable...well i could act like I'm meeting her there by chance. Yeah it's better this way. So i took a deep breath and opened the door.

it was so chilly. I looked around and finally found her. she was sitting on the ground leaning to the wall and had her head on her knees. Was she crying???

I walked to her and she looked up.

She wasn't crying now but her eyes showed that she have been crying.

I said:"what you doing here???"

She blinked a few times and then said:" i...i...nothing. Your practice is over??? Were you looking for me??? I'm sorry...you should have called me then..."

I stopped her and said:" it's ok.i came here to get some fresh air.i wasn't looking for you. Here is actually my hideout."

She stood up and said: ok...then i won't bother you. call me when you want to get back to dorm."

Then she walked away.

Aish...i had to say something.

"You ok?" that's all I managed to say.

She stopped and turned to look at me. Then hugged herself and said: "yes. Why??? "

She seemed cold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter