★PART ONE★

Till i reach your star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"hey miss! I'm talking to you!"

I jumped out of my own personal trance and looked back at the guy who was calling me.

"yes?" i asked nervously.

The guy shook his head and murmured: "finally.... ok now you can go in!"

"what...oh..right.but you didn't give me the name?"

"what name?" the guy asked obviously not in mood to answer my stupid questions.

"The name of the one that I'm gonna be... i donno helping????" I answered awkwardly.

"I thought you know it already...let me see.."

Then he got his phone out and after a few secs said: "Jongin."

"errrrr...."

" what now???" he asked kind of pissed off.

"can you give me his stage name??? I don't know their names...there is a dozen of them." i pleaded.

"Kai~!" and with this he left not allowing me to ask more questions. And still i had no idea which one is kai!

I sighed and stared at the door.I guess i had to figure this one out on my own.i was lucky to get this job.all thanks to my friend who was a stylist in this company. She helped me a lot.and since i wasn't a crazy fangirl they thought it would be ok.

Apparently one of the members was having more solo activities recently and he needed a personal manager.

I had no experience whatsoever but the pay check was really fat,so i made up all kind of stories.And i wasn't going to mess things up at the first day.

i got my phone out to check kai in the net.There he was.Main dancer! :/

I wish i had one of the vocal guys.

woow wish i had suho he is cute o.o

okaaayyyy... I'm not gonna marry ,just gonna be a manager so what difference does it make.I told this to myself ,took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Then opened it and got in.

heoly heol!!!

It was so crowded and no one seemed to notice me.

what should i do now??? I stood there awkwardly for a few seconds till somebody said:

" who the hell is that girl?"

And i know he meant me.i looked at the source.

It was one of the members... what was his name...come on use your brain girl...sehun i guess!

He and another one of them which i think was called chan-something walked to me and then chan said: "who are you?"

I swallowed... gawd they were gorgeous. So gorgeous that i felt ugly at once.i stuttered:" I'm...I'm the new manager."

" manager???? We are not having a new manager and you are a GIRL!"He said it like it is a sin to be a girl.

"wait a sec...how did you sneak in? Let me see your phone! Have you taken pics!?" he continued with his eyes narrowed at me.

He didn't wait for me to answer and just snatched my cellphone out of my hand.I stared at him shocked.

"guys stop it! Sehun give her phone back.he is jongin's new manager you idiots!"

Sehun turned to the guy who just talked and said:"but she is a girl hyung!"

Suho grabbed my phone and said: "so what?"

Then he hand it to me and said: "sorry about that!"

I swallowed again and managed to say:" its ok..."

" Then you are ouri kamjong's manager!" Chan said with a extra hyper tone. who was kamjong? i didn't see his name on the list of members!

I ended up saying "huh?" with a confused face.

chan didn't answer me and shouted:"hey jongini come check out your manager! She is a GIRL! that will makes you so comfortable i think!"

The whole room burst into laughter with this.Even the stylists were laughing.what the hell was that?

What was so funny about me being a girl?

I was still shocked thinking what the real hell is going on that suddenly chan asked: "so What's your name???where are you from??? You seem foreigner!"

" i...I'm elsa but you guys can call me ellie ...Persian..." i muttered still wondering why he seems so hyper about everything.

"ooohhhoo!" he gasped.

"there he is!" sehun said.

"kai this is the manager that i told you about last night...i hope you guys get along." suho explained to the guy who just joined this little torture meeting of mine.

I looked at him and said:"hi!" trying my best to smile in a natural way.

He stared at me for a few secs and then said: "hi..." his voice was deep and husky and his eyes seemed so serious that even my goosebumps got goosebumps.

"she is a girl!" sehun said wiggling his eyebrows.

chan started laughing all over again.

"I can see that! Thank you!" kai rolled his eyes at him.

"you should call him your highness!" chan directed this sentence to me with an overly exaggerated toothy smile.

My eyes got doubled!

"what?" i gulped.

"NO! Milord is better!or sir!" sehun said with a serious look on his face.

What the fudge!!!

Kai just stared at them poker face.

He didn't object so does this mean i have to really call him like that????

Suho grabbed sehun's neck and said:" come on let's go get ready."

chan waved at me and said:"don't forget to call him properly! He will get mad if you don't!Good luck." then he followed suho and sehun and left me standing there with kai while i was having trouble breathing.

I blinked a few times and finally got a grip on myself.

i turned to him and said:"so...the guy outside told me that you have my schedule.i mean i have to check your schedule with you...or ask you what to do.so do you need anything... sir?"I awkwardly added the last part.

His eyes went wide as i said that.Then he started laughing and said:"they were joking you know!"

I blushed out of embarrassment and murmured:"i see..." i felt so stupid T_T

He was still laughing at my naivety. I sighed and said: "so what can i do?"

He bit his lower lip and said:" hmmm...well honestly i didn't need a manager but they kinda forced it on me.so you can relax for now.till i can make them change their minds."

My heart stopped for a sec so i ended up almost screaming:" NOOO!"

He looked back at me shocked.

Now i was even more embarrassed.

"please don't do that.I really need this job and to be honest they pay way too good to be true.I really need it.so can you just i donno come up with something i can do???? Anything... plleeeeaaassseee!" I practically begged.

Now he seemed a little uncomfortable.

I murmured:"I know it's too much to ask since you don't even know me but consider it a favor... from a human being to another...please."

He cracked a smile finally and said:" ok.so for now i guess you have to just follow me around till i find you something to do.If you were a boy it would be easier you could help me change and stuff."

I laughed:"like a valet????"

He laughed: yeah maybe and i could pretend that I'm a prince."

Then we both laughed.ok i guess i could get along with him.he didn't seem too arrogant as my friend said he must be.

********

--"look there she is! Told u i wasn't lying!"

I turned to look who is talking... there were these 2 girls throwing me really nasty looks that gave me shivers.

Typical! Since last week till now i had got so much annoyed looks and angry growls that could be enough for the rest of my life...a little more and they could even make up for my past!

I yawned and sat on the chair waiting for him to get off stage.

when I'm this tired he must be beyond exhausted! I never checked out his dancing.Maybe i should...

"Hi!"

I looked up.It was a guy who seemed familiar but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter