Nine

White flowers

The next day Jimin and I decide to hang out together the whole day and we go downtown. It's finally Friday and we have a day off anyways, Yoongi is doing stuff with Namjoon. We walk through all the shops and buy lots of things, mostly clothes. It's now noon and we sit down in a coffee shop to reboost ourselves for more shopping. Jimin buys me a iced coffee and a regular black one for himself. 

"So, since we're relaxing have you heard of your parents at all?" He suddenly asks. I shake my head. "Not once." My parents left us when I was ten and Joonho twelve, we stayed with our grandparents for a while. Joonho enjoyed being independent and not relying on others so we moved. We stayed together ever since and still don't know why our parents ever left. But I don't care anymore. 

"Well, Yoongi seems very happy with you." He says. "Whatever you say. We're not dating though, he's not ready for that or something." I tell him. "Aw it's okay. You still have me, I always loved you." He says squeezing my cheeks. 

*click*

"Stop! It only works with you." I say squeezing his instead. 

*click* 

"Well, if you ever need a boyfriend for a day. I'm here." He says seriously. "So, you would only want me for a day?" I ask him. "No! But I don't want to disrupt what you and Yoongi have going on." I roll my eyes. "It's honestly nothing, we did kiss like twice though." "Exactly! And I helped you guys, so your welcome." He says sticking his cheek out for me to kiss. I give him a peck and he smiles. 

*click*

*****

Namjoon and I decided to go around the town today not knowing I would see bora and Jimin there. We were walking past a coffee shop when I saw her kiss his cheek. My heart hurt but why? I mean we aren't dating. We have a sort of thing going on but maybe she wants an actual relationship. Ugh, what do I do? 

Namjoon puts his hand on my shoulder and I look over to him. "Dude, it's fine. They're best friends remember? Anyways you two aren't dating." I nod my head as we continue walking. "Maybe I should just be friends with her until I realize what my feelings actually are." I tell him and he agrees. I text bora. 'Can we talk later?' She says she can and I go back home. How do I tell her? Will she be okay with it or not want anything to do with me anymore? 

*****

Jimin and I continue shopping until we're tired. I go home with my many bags and lay on the couch. I start thinking about soccer practice starting soon and I'm trying for the team again this year. Then I remember Yoongi wanted to talk to me. I text him and ask him to come over. He comes in less than five minutes and we sit on the patio bench again. 

"So, why do you want to talk?" I ask him. He sighs and looks to me. Oh boy. "It's just I'm not so sure about my feelings and my past is confusing me even more, I think there are more boys out there that are better for you. And I think we should just be good friends." He explains. I nod my head. "I understand, we can still be good friends like before." He looks shocked. "Are you sure? You're not upset?" He asks me. "Well not really, we weren't dating so it's not like you dumped me. And we already are good friends." I tell him honestly. 

*****

I leave a little while later feeling odd once again. She didn't really mind which is good I guess but I just don't feel right about it. She's right that we are good friends either way so not a lot changes except those two times we kissed won't happen again. I regret doing this but don't since it looks like Jimin is her boyfriend, they've known each other longer and I need to think about relationships before I get into one for myself. 

Maybe when I realize I really do like her she'll already be together with him but that's my own fault. Not lying, ever since Jimin came back I was suspicious of him. He is her best friend who is very handsome, yet he helped me apologize to her but hangs out with her more than me now. What is this even? 

*****

The man who took the photos shows the woman who told him to. "It seems her and this orange haired kid are really close. Maybe even dating." He tells her showing the peck on the cheek. "Ugh, him again. He was with her when they were younger too. I'm not worried about him but this other boy whom she kissed as well, use him against her. Bring him in and tell him what he needs to do. Make it look reasonable and not too suspicious." She orders him. The man nods his head and leaves. 

- who is him? Who is the woman? You'll find out soon, in the next chapters.