Twelve

White flowers

Once again Namjoon is holding onto me for his life, no more horrors when he's around. I look to Yoongi but he's just on his phone. The movie finishes and I tell them I need to talk to Jimin so I invite him over as well. He gets here in ten minutes and the guys are happy to see him. "I just have to talk to Jimin quickly and we'll watch another movie." I say and they nod their heads. I drag Jimin to Namjoon's room and we sit on his bed. 

"Tell me what is going on right now." He orders looking angry and worried at the same time. "Jungkook and I have to date or else Yoongi will get hurt. And it'll be my fault." I tell him. "What? You have to? What did he say to you earlier?" He asks. "It's my mom, she's back. I don't know what she wants but it's not Yoongi. She wants me and Jungkook together and her men are monitoring us and showing her everything. I'm taking a huge risk just staying here with Yoongi." I fully explain. "Your dad?" "No, just my mom, I don't know about him. Jungkook isn't that bad I already introduced him to Joonho who likes him." I say. He nods his head. 

"This is pretty bad bora. And what happened in the cafeteria what are you going to say to them?" "Jungkook said he will talk to you guys." I reply. "Well, I guess you'll just have to date Jungkook for now until we figure out a solution." He says heading to the door. "Jimin wait! Please I'm begging you, don't tell Yoongi. He can't know otherwise my mom will notice and I don't want him to get hurt." "I won't, but we will figure out how to fix this." He assures me and I nod my head. He opens the door and we enter the living room with smiles on our faces. 

*****

I was going to the kitchen to grab Yoongi and I drinks when I heard bora begging to Jimin. I stepped closer to the door and listened to what she said. "Jimin wait! Please I'm begging you, don't tell Yoongi. He can't know otherwise my mom will notice and I don't want him to get hurt." "I won't, but we will figure out how to fix this." What should he not tell Yoongi? I return to the living room before they leave my room; and hand Yoongi his drink. "You okay?" He asks me. I open my mouth but the other two come back so I stay silent. 

*****
We watch the movie and this time I end up falling asleep on Yoongi's shoulder. I'm a little drowsy by the end and feel someone pick me up in their arms. I open my eyes slightly but the person tells me to sleep. I wrap my arms around their neck and sniff in their scent. Yoongi. He places me in his bed and we both fall asleep. 

*****
When Yoongi and bora went to bed, Namjoon's turns to me and grabs my hand dragging me to his room. "I only heard a bit of don't tell Yoongi, he'll get hurt. I'm his best friend so tell me what's going on with bora. I care about her too." He says.  I sigh and tell him everything bora told me. "What are we going to do?" He asks me. I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know, we don't know where her mom is so how would we stop her?" I sigh and bury my face in my hands. "We'll just have to make them get closer and once they go to meet her mom we strike." Namjoon suggests, "hey, I don't want Jungkook to get with bora either but it's the only way to stop this." I nod my head. "Okay." I reply and we go to bed. 

*****

As I open my eyes in the morning Yoongi is still fast asleep next to me. I go to the kitchen to prepare breakfast when I run into Namjoon. "I know what's going on, and you need to get closer to Jungkook so we can get to your mom and end this. The sooner, the better." He tells me. He knows? How? Ugh, Jimin must've told him. "I forced Jimin to tell me cause I overheard you two talking last night." I sigh. "It's bad, right?" He nods his head. "What's bad?" Yoongi asks from behind me. I turn around shocked and he looks confused. "Bora was asking about how her bruises looked, don't they look worse." Namjoon explains. 

"Well maybe you should wear that mask your boyfriend gave you and stop complaining." Yoongi snaps and goes out the door, probably to school early. "What do I do now?" I ask Namjoon hiding my face in his chest. "It's fine, you have to be close to Jungkook anyway. I know once Yoongi knows the truth when this is all fixed he won't be mad. He's not one to hold grudges remember?" I nod my head. 

Namjoon, Jimin and I head to school half an hour later and I bump into Jungkook. "Everything okay?" He asks me. "Yeah, it's fine." I reply. "Let's go?" I hold his hand and we leave the other two, going to the caf. "Why are we going to the caf?" I ask him, once we walk through the doors. "I wanted to sit somewhere quiet." He replies shrugging his shoulders. I laugh at him and lean my head on his shoulder as we sit down. "So, how was last night?" He asks me. 

I sigh and lift my head up. "I told Jimin what's going on, Namjoon overheard some of it, Jimin told Namjoon, and Namjoon talked to me about it. Then Yoongi came and realized we were telling him lies so he got mad and left." I explain. Jungkook sighs and runs his fingers through his hair. "You don't want Yoongi to know?" He asks. I shake my head. "No, he will try to help me and my mom will find out and hurt him, I'm only with you so he won't get hurt." He nods his head and smiles at me.

"What?" I ask him. "I'm actually with you because I was told but I like you. And I find it cute that you're doing all of this for that kid. But I thought you guys decided to be friends." I tell him everything about Yoongi and me that happened until we decided to be friends and he understands completely. "It does seem like he is ready for a relationship with you though." He tells me. "How?" I ask. Jungkook points at something and I turn around. Yoongi is sitting at another table pretending to read but he's watching us. "And he seems really jealous when I'm with you." He says. I shrug my shoulders and turn back to Jungkook. 

"What are you saying?" I ask him. "I'm saying maybe you should think of telling him something, not all of it. Just say that you have to date me and you don't have a choice. If he asks more say you don't know why." I nod my head. "I'll see you later." I tell him. "Yeah, and remember bora if anything happens I'll be there." He says and leaves. I walk to Yoongi who pretends to read once again. I sit down next to him and he stops reading to look at me. 

"Yoongi, I'm sorry things are like this between us. It's my fault I know and you probably hate me now. But I have to date Jungkook, I have no choice." I explain. He looks confused but shakes his head to himself. 

*****

No, I shouldn't forgive her. She left me for that guy. Even though I was the one who told her to leave basically. But she looks so sad and I just want to hug her and tell her I'll stay by her side. But I can't. This was her choice, she shouldn't be coming back to me. Wait, she said it wasn't her choice and she has to which means she doesn't like him. Ugh, what do I do? 

I do the most stupid thing I can do. "Everyone has a choice, and you chose the wrong one." I spit out and stand, leaving her to herself. I'm so dumb. I should go back, but she hates me now. 

*****

Well that was bad. The rest of the day passes by till lunch. I sit at a table in the caf by myself until Jungkook comes. "What happened?" He asks me. I tell him what went on with Yoongi this morning and he seems angry. "You said you had no choice and then he says you did have a choice. Honestly, this kid frustrates me." He says running his fingers through his hair. "Jungkook, it's fine. I'll just have to stay away from him now." I say placing my hand on his shoulder. He smiles at me and we eat our food. 

After school Jungkook has practice and my team doesn't so I head home. On my way I bump into someone. I look up to see none other than my father. What is going on?

I call Joonho who comes to us right away. We sit in a coffee shop and we wait for him to explain his situation. "I didn't want to leave but I had to. People at my job were suspecting me of fraud and other things. They were going to hurt you two and I couldn't let that happen. So I left, I didn't know your mother would leave as well." He explains, "now they're gone and everything is fine. So I don't have to be worried when with you guys." 

Joonho shakes his head at my father. "We went through hell without you and mom and now you just reappear. I understand your situation but telling us would've made a world of a difference." I grab Joonho's shoulder before he does anything rash. "How about we go to our place and talk some more?" I ask him. He nods his head and the three of us go home. 

The two men sit in the living room while I get tea. I hand it to both of them and sit down myself. "Bora, you've grown into such a beautiful woman I'm so proud of you. I just don't get why you're wearing a mask to hide your face." My dad says. I laugh and take it off a bit. "I got hit by a soccer ball." I put it back on and he smiles at me. "I'm sorry for what your mother is doing to you. And I'm here to stop her." He says and I shake my head at him. He looks to Joonho who glares at me. 

"What did you say, dad?" He asks. "Oh, you don't know? I'm sorry bora you should've told him." My dad says. "Tell me what?" Joonho asks through gritted teeth. "Joonho, listen. Mom is forcing me to date Jungkook and if I don't she'll hurt Yoongi. What would you do if you were in my situation?" I explain. "I would tell your brother so he can help. Bora, why don't you ever tell me stuff? Have you talked to her?" He asks me. I shake my head. 

"Don't worry honey, I'll take you to her and we'll talk this out, if she doesn't oblige she'll be arrested." My dad tells me. "Okay, I guess. What about Jungkook? It's not his fault he's in the same boat as me." "We'll take him with us." 

We talk a bit more about our plan and my dad leaves. I call Jimin, Namjoon and Jungkook who say they will help us. Tomorrow morning this will all end.