Two

White flowers

Yoongi was pacing around his room the next morning after he woke up, Namjoon groaned and threw a pillow at him. "Bro, stop thinking about it. Ask her out." He says. Yoongi stops and looks at Namjoon. "No, I only just met her. And I don't know if she'll end up like Jihyun." Yoongi says and continues pacing. "You never know unless you try. Jihyun was a mistake Yoongi and she's gone now anyways so forget about it." He says and falls back asleep. 

"Hey wake up, are you not coming to school?" Yoongi asks Namjoon tapping his face. "When I want to I will." He replies and starts snoring. Namjoon falls asleep really fast and his snoring is the worst. Yoongi grabs his keys to the apartment and bag, walks out the door and goes down the elevator. 

*****

After my talk last night with Nari, I realize maybe I do like Yoongi. Which is weird since I literally just figured out his name and talked to him. I don't believe in love at first sight anyway and that clearly did not happen. I pull on skinny jeans  and a grey shirt with my brown leather jacket like usual. I eat my breakfast and go outside with my bag, hanging loosely on my shoulder. 

I only walked a few steps before I notice someone's prescence next to me, I look to my side and see Yoongi. "Walking me to school now too?" I ask him and he nods his head, shrugging his shoulders. We stay silent for a while until he speaks up. "What are your classes this year? I feel I might be in some of the same." "Oh, I'm taking English, French, history and business." I reply. "In that order?" He asks and I nod my head. 

"Cool. I have French and business with you then." He says, "how come I never noticed you?" "I'm really shy so I don't talk much in class." "Me neither only around my friends but they make me feel awkward too." He chuckles. "Yeah same, I only have Nari and Jin though." "Jin?" He asks. "Yeah, he's a close friend of mine." "Oh." He says and somehow it sounded a little disappointed but maybe that's just me. 

*******

The rest of the week Yoongi and I walked to and from school together, and in class we talked to each other but not as much since we had to pay attention. It's Friday and as I walk to my locker I see Yoongi waiting with another guy. He's tall, has pink messy hair and a strange grin on his face. I walk up to them and Yoongi smiles a bit at me. 

"Bora, this is my best friend Namjoon. Namjoon this is Bora." He introduces me. I shake the pink haired guy's hand. Namjoon. It sounds so familiar. But I can't put my finger on it at the moment. "So, you're the one my little Yoongi has been worrying about? It's really annoying by the way." He says. I blush and look anywhere but at Yoongi. "Okay let's just go. Uhm, bora, Namjoon is coming over to my place do you wanna come with us?" Yoongi asks me. "Dude, I sleep there most of the time. It's my place too basically." Namjoon intervenes, "and Jin is coming too." 

"Jin?" I question him. "Yeah, you know him?" "He's a friend." I reply. "Oh, I just met him a while ago in the recording studio and he's cool. I like him." Namjoon explains. I nod my head. "Let's go?" 

We all walk outside and I spot Jin. I run up to him and hug him as he lifts me up. I laugh and hit his arm telling him to put me down. "But it's so fun to embarrass you." He chuckles, "you're coming as well?" I nod my head. "Of course I am if Jinnie is." He smiles and I link my arm with his as we start walking towards Yoongi's house. 

*******

"You jealous?" Namjoon asks me. "No." I reply, even though I really am. This Jin may be her friend but the way he looks at her is not like a friend would do. He likes her and not just a little bit. "I told you to make your move a while ago, but you didn't listen. I have an idea, tomorrow you'll go out for the day with her and then you can see what's going on. If she doesn't like him then go and make your move. If she does then I told you so." Namjoon explains and I nod my head, my gaze focusing back to the two in front of us. My neutral expression back on.