One

White flowers

"Lee Bora! Get your out of bed!" I hear someone yelling. I groan and roll over knowing five more minutes could never do any harm. Turns out it can, my older brother Joonho comes into my room and takes my blankets. "Why?" I shout at him. I just hear his footsteps walking away. No point in sleeping now. 

I sit up and sigh, but grab some clothes and bring them to my bathroom with me. I take a quick shower and change into my hoodie and ripped jeans. I swing my bag over my shoulder and grab my brown leather jacket before heading downstairs. "You're obsessed with that jacket." Joonho says. I shrug and sit at the dining table with him. "You ." I tell him, "waking me up like that." "I'm two years older than you so I can do what I want." He protests and I continue eating. 

"Why are you even here? Don't you have morning classes or something?" I ask him. He shakes his head. Yeah, Joonho is in first year of university to be a doctor while I'm just in grade eleven. After eating I head out the door and walk to school. It's a pretty long walk but I enjoy the weather this time of year. It's just October and the first month of school was so busy, but I survived. I'm taking all the hard courses so I mean it's really hard. 

I don't really talk much since I'm really shy, unless I'm around my friends, but I don't have many of those. I go to my locker and Nari runs into me. "Watch out." I say to her but she doesn't listen as her boyfriend Kim Taehyung is right behind her. "Oh hey Bora." He says waving, giving me his rectangular smile. I slightly wave and turn to Nari. "What's up?" I ask. "I found you a boyfriend, and I'm sure you'll like him. Taehyung knows him and he's apparently in your classes too." She explains. "I wouldn't know. I don't pay attention to people. Remember?" I remind her. She nods her head. "There's a basketball game tomorrow, he's playing. Why don't we check it out?" She suggests. I sigh and nod. "Okay, I'll see you later." She says and leaves with Taehyung running behind her. The only reason I'm going is because she's my best friend, and she'll keep troubling me if I don't. 

The bell rings eventually signalling the end of the day and I head to my locker but bump into someone. "I'm so sorry." I apologize, and look up at him. "Don't worry about it." He says and walks away with a lazy expression on his face. I ignore it and grab all my stuff and head outside. There I find Seokjin and bump his shoulder, he smiles at me and ruffles my hair. I pout and his smile grows, I plug in my headphones and start walking home. Seokjin has been my friend since the start of high school and he's like my second older brother. 

As I listen to my music I'm totally absorbed by it until I bump into someone again, I look up and see it's the same guy from before. He looks confused at me, and I apologize again. "Do you have a habit of bumping into people?" He snaps at me. "Just like you I hope this is the last time." I give him a dirty look and continue walking leaving a shocked boy behind. 

The next morning I still don't want to leave my bed but do eventually or Joonho will torture me again. Nari texts me to remind me of our basketball game and I sigh. As I go to my classes during the day I try to avoid bumping into people including that guy. He's so rude, but I don't mind he's gone for good. 

After school I meet up with Taehyung and Nari who are patiently waiting by my locker. We go to the basketball court and sit in one of the stands, the game turns out to be really boring and I don't pay attention. I end up playing games on my phone the whole time, but when it finishes Nari takes my phone and pulls me up. "Come on we'll go meet him now." She says and drags me to a pretty short guy. He's just about my height since I'm also short and has greyish hair. When he turns around I'm shocked, it's the boy who I bumped into. Twice! 

He's not cute, he's rude. "We already know each other." I say before he opens his mouth. Nari looks shocked at Taehyung, me and him. "What's his name then?" She asks me. "I don't know and I really don't care. He's rude and not cute." I blurt out and he looks at me shocked. "Sorry but this is a waste of my time. I'll be going first." I say bowing and leaving this damn place. 

*****

The next week passes by and Nari has been ignoring me, the whole thing at the basketball game made her upset. I do feel a bit bad just because she tried so hard to get me a boyfriend and then he turned out to be someone I don't like but whatever. As I'm walking down the halls going to my locker after school someone's standing there waiting for me. 

That boy again! What does he want? "Uhm, I think you and I got off on the wrong foot. And I would like to apologize for being rude to you." He says still wearing that lazy expression. "Apology accepted." I say and open my locker. "You know, to be honest I had no idea your friend was trying to make us date or anything." I look up at him and smile. "I did, but didn't know it was you till then. Sorry for saying ,that stuff I was just shocked." I apologize and he smiles slightly. 

"So, want me to walk you home?" He asks. "Sure." I reply. I follow him out of the school gates and down the sidewalk. I walk slightly behind him, just because it's a little awkward. I look down at the ground while walking and soon enough bump into his back, he stopped walking. "Sorry," I apologize. "I offered to walk you home, why're you so far behind?" He asks, and grabs my hand pulling me next to him. 

My stomach twists and turns and I feel a blush creeping up onto my cheeks, no stop! I shouldn't be thinking this or feeling like this. I don't need a guy, it'll just prove that Nari is right. The only guy I can hold hands and feel comfortable with is Jin, just because we've been friends for ages. 

We continue walking and soon stop at my front door, I turn to, who? I don't even know his name. This is so awkward. "So, you still haven't told me your name." He starts. "Bora. Lee Bora." I answer. "Oh well nice to meet you Bora-ssi. I'm Min Yoongi." He holds out his hand and I awkwardly shake it. "Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow." He mumbles and walks down the steps and onto the sidewalk once again, this time without me. 

I open the door and find Joonho looking out the window. "What the hell are you doing?" I shout at him. "Who's the boy?" He asks, "I didn't know you and boys got along." I walk into the kitchen and he follows me sitting on the bar stool. "Did you forget about Jin?" I ask while opening the fridge looking for juice. "No, but this is the first kid other than Nari and Jin so I mean. Are you two a thing?" He says. I grab orange juice and pour it in a glass, taking a sip before replying. "No." 

I turn back to the juice and put it back in the fridge, take my glass and walk upstairs to my room. "I want to know more!" He yells and I smile to myself. "His name is Min Yoongi!" I shout back. I lay down on my bed and grab my phone dialling Nari's number. "What?" She asks rudely. "Can you come over?" I ask. She sighs and says she'll be here soon. 

A little while later she arrives and we go to my room. "What's up?" She asks. I apologize about last week and tell her about Yoongi today. "Awe that's actually really cute. He held your hand? How did it feel?" She asks. "His hand was soft and fit perfectly in mine. My stomach felt all weird though. Am I sick?" I ask her. She smiles. "No, I think you like him though." 

*****
First chapters up, hope you liked it. Feel free to leave comments and subscribe.