Twenty seven

White flowers

I wake up in the morning exhausted and sad, I miss Yoongi. But just like last time I don't want him to get hurt, even though he told me to tell him I already made my first mistake. And given Nari she'll do anything to hurt me even more. I take a long shower and change into sweatpants and a hoodie. 

I go to school alone, sit in the cafeteria alone, and go to class alone. I spot Yoongi a few times and he looks awful. Worse than me, his hands are bandaged and his eyes a little puffy, he's even wearing a face mask. Hoseok doesn't look really happy and he doesn't talk to me either. It's better this way so they don't get hurt, Yoongi probably told them to leave me alone. 

The girls in first period make faces at me and try to hurt me but fail. I can fight back too. Nari sends me messages about ignoring the boys, not talking to anyone about this and much more threats. This continues for the rest of the week and on Friday she sends me a message after school. 'Meet me under the bridge by your house.' -N. I head home and walk for another fifteen minutes to the bridge. As I go under the bridge two men grab my arms and throw me to the ground. 

I look up and see Nari smiling down at me. "Well, look who came." She says before nodding to the guys who start beating me. I fight back, punching one in the face and kicking the other in his gut. "Stop!" Nari yells. I look to her and she shows me a phone with pictures of Yoongi walking home from school. "Don't fight back, unless you want him to get hurt." She says and I sigh. Always using him against me. The men get up and continue kicking me, I cover my face with my hands but that doesn't stop them. 

They lift me up and punch me in the face hard, I fall to the ground and they stop. "Why are you doing this?" I ask Nari, spitting blood out of my mouth, "we used to be best friends." "Not anymore, and you don't deserve all the attention you get from the guys. Especially Taehyung who looks at you too. He's mine and this will teach you to stay away from them." She explains and punches me one time herself, I fall unconscious. 

*****

As I open my eyes I see I'm back home on the couch. Was it all a dream? I sit up but wince at the pain. Joonho pushes me back down and frowns at me. "What is this? You're getting into fights now." He says. "I'm not, I fell." I reply. "No you didn't, you've had a pretty bad beating." "I'm fine" I state, pushing him aside and going upstairs. Even though my body hurts like hell I ignore it and lay down on my bed.

*****

Namjoon and the guys all try to console me but nothing helps. I'm so upset, I just want her back. My phone rings and it's her. "Pick it up." Jin tells me. "I can't, what if she doesn't want me back." I respond. "Why would she call then?" Namjoon asks. I pick it up and put it on speaker. 

"Bora?" "You wish, it's Joonho." "Oh, why are you calling?" "I was just curious about something." "Which is?" "Bora had a pretty bad beating today, I don't know who did it but you clearly didn't protect her. She's refusing to tell me anything and she doesn't want my help." "I'm sorry that happened. But bora decided to take a break from our relationship earlier this week. I haven't spoken to her since." "Oh, why would she do that?" "I don't know, she's your sister. Ask her maybe?" "Okay, bye." 

I hang up and head to my room. "Aren't you worried?" Jimin asks me. "She's not my concern anymore, and that was her own choice." I reply coldly, and close the door. I lay on my bed thinking of all this. Who hurt her? I'm actually so angry right now that anyone would dare to touch her, but I can't help her. She sent me away. I just hope she's okay. 

*****

Saturday night

I avoided Joonho all day and only just decided to go home. He has night classes so he won't be here. As I get up the porch someone comes up from behind me and puts a cloth over my face. Everything goes dark. 

*****

( the rest will be no ones POV until I say )

The two men from earlier carry bora into the van and drive to an abandoned warehouse by the lake. They tie her to a chair, and stab her in the abdomen. Then they get to work. 

Taehyung rushes into Yoongi and Namjoon's apartment with a worried look on his face. Everyone looks to him as he pants holding onto the wall. "What is it?" Namjoon finally asks, Taehyung stands in front of them and clears his throat. "Bora, she's in trouble." He says. "It doesn't matter." Yoongi stands up about to leave but Taehyung grabs him by the collar. "Yoongi, I don't care that she hurt you, and that you're depressed. Bora needs our help, now. Nari told me her plan, and I was furious, how could she do this to her former best friend?" "What is she gonna do?" Jin yells. "She's going to burn her alive." Taehyung says. 

Everyone freezes for a second before rushing out the door to the warehouse Taehyung told them she would be. They call the police, ambulance and firefighters who follow them to the warehouse. As they arrive the whole warehouse is up in flames. The boys stand outside watching as the firefighters storm in to save bora. Please be alive, Yoongi thought. He crouches down, pulling at his hair. Namjoon pats his back as they wait. 

The firefighters untie bora from the chair and lift her carefully, bringing her outside. The paramedics rush forward with a gurney and they place her on it. Yoongi tried to run over but the boys hold him back. "Let them do their job." Namjoon says. They step close just so they can hear what they are saying. 

"16 year old female, stab wound to the abdomen, lost lots of blood. Inhaled lots of fumes from the fire. Going to hospital now." The paramedic says, and they put her in the ambulance, a breathing mask over her nose and mouth. The police officers then walk up to the boys to ask them questions. "You know who did this?" One asks, "we caught two men who say they were ordered to do it." "Dong Nari." Taehyung tells them shocking everyone. The cop nods his head and leaves. 

"Bro, your girl." Namjoon says. "I broke up with her when I knew she was going to kill her best friend." He replies. They hop in the car and drive to the hospital. As they arrive at the hospital they rush inside to the emergency room. "Lee Bora? Has she come yet?" Yoongi demands the lady behind the counter. She looks taken aback and Namjoon comes forward. "Could you check for us please?" He asks. She nods her head. 

"Bora, she just arrived and is going to be in surgery." The lady reads out to them. They turn around and see bora being wheeled in, tons of doctors around her bed. "Could you let us know of any changes?" Namjoon asks with a smile. The lady blushes and nods her head. They all sit down in the waiting room chairs, Yoongi buries his face in his hands. 

"I should've watched after her." He mumbles. "Hey, Yoongi it's not your fault. I know what really happened. Nari told me everything tonight. I swear I didn't know she was doing this." Taehyung says, they look over at him  and he continues. "She sent bora messages telling her to dislocate herself from us. Bora didn't believe it but then when she didn't show up for practice. It was because Nari ordered so,e girls to throw eggs and flour at her. When you went to her house later in the evening Nari was texting her telling her to get rid of you and make you believe it. Bora, would never think those things of you that she said, she was forced because she didn't want you to be hurt.

"She continued receiving messages and then was told to go somewhere. Nari met her and had two guys beat her up, she fought back however until Nari showed her pictures of you going home from school. Bora then gave up, just so you wouldn't be hurt because of her. Then Joonho called you, and later Nari told me her plan. Where two guys kidnapped her and tied her to the chair in the warehouse, they then put it on fire and I guess stabbed her. Hurting her like that wasn't the plan though, she was just supposed to be burnt alive." Taehyung finishes. 

"So, she only hurt herself because otherwise I would get hurt?" Yoongi asks and Taehyung nods his head. "Exactly, she cares for you too much and doesn't want you to suffer." "If she dies now, I will be the guilty one." Yoongi says and stands up going outside to sit by himself. All he can think about is how he would live without bora. He misses her weird hugs, her kisses and when she asks him to stay with her if she's alone. 

*****

( Back to regular POV's )

I sit outside for hours and as I'm about to fall asleep Namjoon shakes me and pulls me inside. The two of us go to the lady again who reads out. "Lost a lot of blood, surgery is finished. She's in the ICU momentarily you will not be able to visit just yet." I sigh and go to sit down again. I notice the rest of the guys fell asleep. Jungkook's head resting on Jimin's shoulder, Taehyung and Hoseok holding hands? Okay that's unexpected. Namjoon sits next to Jin and grabs his hand, Jin moves a bit but relaxes on Namjoon's chest. 

I smile to myself at how cute they are. I just want bora to be better, I need her. I'm seventh wheeling here basically. We wait for another hour and a doctor comes out. All seven of us rush up to him and he's shocked to see so many for her. "Who's the closest with her?" He asks. The guys point at me and I nod my head. "You can see her first, she's awake. We stitched up her wound and we'll come by in a bit to do more." He tells us. 

The boys push me forwards and I follow the doctor to her room. He leaves and I open the door quietly, as if she were sleeping. She looks up rather shocked it's me. "Yoongi.." She whispers. I walk up to her bed and sit down next to it. "Yoongi, I'm sorry. I didn't want you to be hurt." She cries, her tears flow down her face. I wipe them away with my thumbs and cup her face, I lean in and kiss her forehead gently. 

"It's okay, I know everything that happened. Nari told Taehyung and he brought us to you." I tell her. "Nari?" "The police are arresting her, she won't hurt you anymore." I reply. She closes her eyes and leans her head back on the pillow. "I'm tired and in pain." She admits. I smile and grab hold of her hand. "Get some rest, I'll be right here when you wake up." I reassure her. She falls asleep and I stay by her side, promising in my head to never leave her again. 

*****

I wake up and see Yoongi laying on my arm, while holding my hand. I slowly let go of his hand and his hair. He stirs and lifts up his head. I smile at him and he smiles back, looking exhausted. "How are you feeling?" I ask him. "I should be asking you that, you're the one hospitalized. But I feel much better after sleeping." He replies. I laugh at how cute he is, and see it's ten in the morning. 

A doctor walks in with a bottle, cotton ball and a big bandage. Yoongi sits up and the doctor turns to me. "We need to put this on so it won't infect. It'll sting, just warning you." He says, I nod my head. Yoongi grabs my hand as the doctor lifts my hospital gown a bit, he squeezes it tightly and I smile at him. Jealous kid. The doctor puts some liquid on the cotton ball and starts putting it on my wound. 

Holy sh*t! It stings a lot. It feels as if he's ripping open my wound and stabbing it again. I close my eyes tightly and bite my lip as hard as I can. I feel Yoongi put his other hand over mine and squeeze it gently. I open my eyes and he smiles at me. The doctor then wraps the bandage around my waist, feeling the softness of it against my injury is heaven compared to the other stuff. 

The doctor leaves and Yoongi sits on the bed with me. "It hurt, huh?" He asks. I hit him, which hurts and he notices it on my face. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Yeah, just hurts a bit." I reply. 

A little while later the rest of the boys come into the room smuggling food with them. I smell tteokbeoki, ramyun and jjajangmyun. We close the blinds and get all the food out. Everyone digs in and after we play some cards, talking to each other as well.

"So, you guys are back together now?" Jimin asks. "Yeah we are." I reply and smile to Yoongi, who's fighting with Namjoon once again. "That's good, it was awkward." He laughs. 

For the next week Yoongi stops by every day bringing me homework and assignments from other classes. He helps me finish it and then we just talk. Today I'm finally discharged and I can't wait to leave this place, sleeping in my own bed again. 

Joonho and Yoongi come in the morning and Joonho goes to sign papers. Yoongi comes into my room where I've gotten changed in sweatpants and a baggy shirt. It's good to be wearing my own clothes again, rather than that stupid hospital gown. I sit up in my bed and wince, it goes unnoticed thankfully. I don't want Yoongi to worry about me, it's just too much. 

As I stand up it hurts a lot but the doctor said it would for the next couple weeks out of the hospital. "Yoongi..." I call, he turns around, "can you help?" He smiles and I grab hold of his arm. We walk down the halls to the exit where Joonho is waiting in the car. 

"I'll drive you to his place but you have to be home tonight. School is tomorrow again." He says and I nod me head. Yoongi holds my hand and I rest my head on his shoulder. 

As I open the door to his apartment I see balloons, streamers, confetti and a big cake. "Welcome back!" All the guys shout. I smile and thank them all. They give me big hugs, Jimin always holding on too long so Yoongi gets jealous and pushes him off. We sit in the living room and eat the big cake. Yoongi and I sit on the floor by the coffee table, the rest of the guys on the couch and chairs. 

"So, Taehyung and Hoseok?" I ask the two. They nod their heads. "That was pretty quick tae." Namjoon comments. "I always liked him, but I didn't know how to get rid of Nari." He replies. We all laugh, which hurts for me but I'll survive. A little later most of the guys go home and it's just the two couples who basically live here. 

Jin went to bed early, so Namjoon stayed with Yoongi and I in the living room. "I'm gonna get some water." I say, standing up and heading to the kitchen. I fill a glass, all of a sudden my wound starts hurting a lot. I grab my side and the glass falls to the floor. I crouch down to the ground holding my stomach. Yoongi and Namjoon are at my side in seconds. 

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asks. "It hurts." He stands up and grabs painkillers, giving them to me. I take them and the pain slowly but surely subsides. Namjoon cleans up the water and broken glass while Yoongi decides to take me home. We walk down the street hand in hand, until we reach my house. "Bora, if you're ever hurt or someone is hurting you, please tell me." He says. I nod my head. "Don't worry, I'll tell you. I learned the hard way what happens when I don't." I respond. He smiles and pecks my lips before going back home. 

- so a long update, sorry if it's boring. Please tell me what you think or just leave a comment saying whatever, it makes me want to update more knowing people are actually reading this.