Twenty five

White flowers

Joonho starts driving and I watch as Yoongi's figure soon become a speck in the scenery. We turn a corner and a half hour later we're already on the highway going to wherever. "Next time when I'm around, please keep the skin ship to a minimum." Joonho speaks up. "Weird. Cause our friends say we have the least skin ship out of all the couples." I reply, "but alright we will." "Okay, so we're going to a kind of resort, first we'll do lots of heavy workout two days and the last two days we can relax in the sauna, swimming pool and get massages." Joonho explains, "that's why I made you pack so much." 

"It sounds good to me." "Yeah, but no texting Yoongi all day, he's in school you're not. And you can only text him before you go to bed, saying 'goodnight boo'. Okay?" I nod my head. "Sure, but I don't say boo." I answer and he laughs at me. We continue driving for a few more hours and I sleep most of it, we stop to get food and eat in the car. Finally at four o'clock we arrive at a beautiful resort next to a big forest. I can't wait to work out, then maybe my body will look better and I don't have to be shy around Yoongi. I always feel he will think I'm fat or something, swimming with him is something I haven't done yet either. 

The bellboy person brings our bags to our rooms and we check in, after getting the room keys one for each of us we head upstairs. "Shall we get changed and go to the gym?" Joonho asks me. I agree and we both change into workout clothes. Joonho with a muscle shirt and me in a tank top, both with shorts and running shoes. 

In the gym we run on the treadmill, lift weights, do sit-ups, push-ups and lots of other things as well. Few hours pass and I'm so tired. "Shower and change, then we'll eat dinner." Joonho tells me and I nod my head. I go to the changing room, grab my clothes and shower. I change into jeans and a shirt, when my phone rings. Suga is calling. 

"Hello?" "Hey, how's your resort?" "It's good, I can't talk long, Joonho is still changing. We're about to have dinner." "What have you been doing?" "Working out in the gym." "Wow, didn't know you were the type to do that." "I'm not. I'm lazy, don't you know?" "Right, well you have fun then." "Thanks, bye." 

I hang up and finish drying my hair, putting it in a braid. Joonho and I eat our dinner and go to bed. 

The next morning we both wake up early, eat breakfast and head to the gym once again. We workout in the gym for a few hours, and eat lunch on a bench outside. Then Joonho decides to hiking up on the mountain, I hand him my water bottle which he keeps in his bag and we head out. 

"I thought this wouldn't be so bad but my legs hurt so bad." I complain, as we finally find a spot to sit. "It wasn't too bad, now we have to go back down and you can relax." He tells me. "Really?" I ask, "finally." I stand up quickly but my foot loses balance. I slip off the top of the perch and roll down the hill, Joonho calling my name in the background. I put my hands on the dirt to slow myself down but it burns in my hands. 

The branches on the ground are cutting at my face and I hit my head against a tree, my world going black. 

*****

I swing my bag over my shoulder and run after bora careful not to slip myself. She continued rolling down the hill but hits her head against a tree near the bottom. Why does she always get hurt so easily? I lift her up and carry her the rest of the way down the hill. In the resort is a small clinic so I bring her there and the doctors take care of her. 

An hour or so later a doctor comes out to talk to me. "So, bora is asleep now. I suggest we keep her here for the night." He starts, "she has a few scratches on her face, and we bandaged her hands. I've seen in her record she has hurt her head before, she should be extra careful and continue to take the pills she needs when a headache comes along again." "Yes Doctor, may I see her?" He nods his head and I go to her room.

Poor kid, she should really be more careful. Just to be nice to her I won't tell Yoongi cause he'll come over here to take care of her. 

*****

I open my eyes and see Joonho next to me. "You hurt yourself, but it's morning now so we can relax." He tells me. And I remember falling down the hill, I look at my hands which have thin bandages around them. "You can take those off tomorrow." He says and I nod my head which hurts a bit. I grab my head in my hands and he moves closer to me. 

"If you have a headache tell me and take your pills to help it, okay?"  "I will." I reply. He talks to the doctor and we go back to the hotel room. "What do you want to do?" He asks me. "Let's just relax by the pool and maybe swim a bit." I answer and he agrees. 

We both change and go to the outside pool. "I don't see why your so self conscious, other girls wish they had a body like yours." He tells me as we sit on chairs under umbrellas. "I'm a girl. I will always be self conscious." I say. "If you say so, but Yoongi won't think that. He'll think you're perfect either way." 

The rest of the day we tan and swim, and Sunday we get massages and relax in the sauna. Joonho packs everything for me, since I'm supposedly not well and we head home. Yoongi texts me. 

Suga: you're coming home?
Bora: yes
Suga: want me to go to your house?
Bora: no it's fine, I just want to sleep
Suga: okay, I'll see you at school then

I turn off my phone and rest my head against the window falling asleep. Joonho shakes me awake and I open the door, stepping out of the car. Sitting on my porch I find Seokjin with his arms open wide. I walk over to him and he hugs me tightly. "I heard you left, I thought it was because of Nari." As he says her name I feel tears threatening to fall. "It's not." I say pulling back. 

Joonho brings everything inside while Jin and I sit down in the living room. "So, have you been okay?" He asks me. I nod my head slightly. "I take that as a no, you don't look too great." "Can we please change the subject? I don't want to talk about me." I say. "Okay, then what?" He asks. "How about you and Namjoon? How'd that happen?" I ask him. "Well, we first met in the studio and became really close there. And I think it was before you and Yoongi started dating. He asked me out and I said yes." He explains. "That's cute, what about Jimin and Jungkook?" 

"I think that happened recently. They don't really show it a lot when they're going out, only when with us. Namjoon and I don't care we show it everywhere." He chuckles. "Poor Hoseok, he is the only one who isn't dating." I respond. "Oh, he's got his eyes on a girl. But obviously too scared." "Scared? He's so outgoing and happy all the time. That's a first." I say. 

We talk a bit more, but Namjoon calls wanting Jin back so he leaves. I go up to my room, take a shower and go to bed. 

-please leave comments on what you think so far. I know it's not that interesting right now but I'm working up to it.