Eleven

White flowers

This guy drags me to the back of the school where there are no cameras around, it's a little sketchy back here. "What are you doing?" I ask him. "I don't want anyone to see or hear this." He replies. I look at him confused and he continues. "I want you to date me." "What? You don't even know me." I exclaim. "You know who sent me here, I have to date you. And I don't really mind, it's not like your overly ugly." He explains. I sigh and run my fingers through my hair. "This is impossible, what if I don't date you?" I ask him. "That Yoongi friend of yours, he'll be the one who gets punished." 

I take some time to think about it, so I either let myself date him and Yoongi won't like me anymore or not date him and Yoongi gets hurt because of me. Well then, no choice but to go along with it I guess. I don't want Yoongi to be hurt because of me, I care about him anyway. I sigh and look up at him. "Fine." I reply, "but at least tell me your name." He smiles and ruffles my hair. "Jeon Jungkook, how about you?" "Lee Bora, shouldn't you already know?" I ask him. "I do, but I just wanted you to tell me, I prefer shorty." He laughs and grabs my hand, but stops before we go inside. 

He hands me something and I look down at my hand which is now holding a black mask. I look up to him and he smiles again, man he smiles a lot. But it's cute, sort of I don't know. "Sorry for hitting you, it was to get your attention. This will help cover it at least." He apologizes. I put the mask on my face which covers up to the top of my nose, thank god this helps. "Aw so cute." He says patting my head. He grabs my hand and we go back inside the school. 

"So, if any of your friends ask we're now dating." He tells me as he walks me to my class. I nod my head. "But they know that I don't know you." "Just say we saw each other a lot at soccer practice and bonded or something. Okay?" I hesitate and we stop walking. "Hey, don't worry. It'll be fine, it's not like they're always here monitoring us. You can still have friends." He says. "Okay, I'm fine." I respond. The bell rings and we continue walking. Before I enter the classroom he hugs me tightly and whispers in my ear. "Be careful." And he walk away to his own class. 

I sit down next to Jimin who asks me what happened. "His name is Jungkook and we're dating." I tell him. He looks shocked at me but also worried. "He gave you this." He points at my mask. I nod my head. "He did hurt me but only to get my attention and he apologized for it. So he gave me this so people won't stare." I explain. "Bora, what's wrong?" He asks me seriously worried now. "Jimin, we can talk later, okay?" He nods his head and we pay attention to the lesson. 

The bell rings for period two and I walk out of the class with Jimin only to see Jungkook and Yoongi. Jungkook grabs my hand and pulls me away from Jimin. "What are you doing?" I ask him as we walk down the hall. He stops and moves his head behind my ear. To Yoongi and Jimin it would look as if he's kissing my cheek but he whispers in my ear. "I told Yoongi about us, he just said okay. Don't worry about it okay?" He pulls back and smiles at me. I nod my head. "Let's go?" He grabs my hand and we walk to my French class. 

I go into class and sit down, Yoongi comes in a bit after me when the second bell rings. Jimin turns around in his seat and talks to me and Yoongi. "I think we have a presentation so us three are together." He tells us. I look to Yoongi who nods his head. "It's fine with me." I say. Class begins and it is a presentation with partners but we convinced the teacher to let us three go together. 

*****

So first this captain kid takes bora away to talk to her. Then as I wait outside their class he comes up to me and tells me they are dating. Wtf is going on? I thought she liked me? I like her, maybe thinking about my feelings too much caused this. It's so abrupt and I don't understand. Is she still staying at my house or not? Not that I really mind but Namjoon will. 

At lunch Namjoon walks into the cafeteria and sits with us at our regular table. "Hey kids, everything good?" He asks us. We all nod our heads. "Okay? Bora how's life?" He asks her, and she looks up at him, "you're still staying with us tonight? Sleepover part two." She just stares at him and doesn't reply for a bit, then her boyfriend walks in the caf looking for her. He spots her and sits down next to her grabbing her hand under the table. I think, but it looks like that anyway. 

 "Uhm, yes?" She finally replies and Namjoon smiles widely. "Good! Can't wait. Who is this though?" He asks everyone. "It's Jungkook, bora's boyfriend." Jimin replies. Namjoon looks shocked but then Jin, Taehyung and Nari come over and sit down as well. "What?" Nari exclaims, "you're dating him? Since when?" Bora looks really uncomfortable now as everyone is staring at her. "Today." Jungkook replies, "if you don't mind we'll be leaving first." He grabs bora's hand and they both walk away hand in hand. 

"What is going on? I thought she was dating you." Nari says looking at me. "Me too." Jin and Taehyung say simultaneously. "If you actually paid attention to your friends life you would know we decided to stay friends instead, weeks ago." I say standing up and walking out. Namjoon follows me but soon leaves me alone. 

*****

After everyone was interrogating me I was very relieved when Jungkook took me away from them. Once we're in a quiet spot in the school I start crying. All of this is too overwhelming. What do I tell everyone now? Jungkook pulls me to his chest and I slowly wrap my arms around his waist. I feel safe in his arms and I want to stay here but the bell rings and we have to go to class. He wipes my tears with his thumbs and smiles at me. 

"Everything's gonna be okay, trust me. I'll talk to them for you, let's go to class." He says. I nod my head and we go to class. Turns out he is in my history class so we sit next to each other. "What do you have last period?" I ask him. "Same as you, we have the afternoon together." He replies. "Okay." "By the way, what's with your one hand? I only didn't hold it cause I saw it wrapped up." He asks me. "I punched a mirror pretending it was your face." I reply coolly. "Woah, I get it though." "I was pissed off after I saw my face in the mirror." I admit and he nods his head apologizing again. 

School finishes and Jungkook decides to take me home. "Since we're dating I should tell my brother so would you like to meet him?" I ask Jungkook. He nods his head and we go inside. Joonho turns to us and looks at our hands entwined together. "Joonho, this is Jungkook. My boyfriend." I say smiling. He looks surprised but eventually smirks. "Finally, you have yourself a boyfriend. Yoongi and you are just friends then?" I nod my head. "Well nice to meet you Jungkook, I'm Joonho. Take care of my sister." He says and they shake hands. "I will hyung, don't worry." Jungkook replies. Joonho smiles and ruffles his hair. "I like him bora." 

Jungkook and I leave soon after to go to Yoongi's place. "I promised Namjoon I would stay another night, is it okay?" "Yeah it's fine. I'll see you tomorrow?" "Yeah." I say. "Goodnight." He says and pecks my cheek for real this time. 

*click*

I blush and head upstairs. 

*****

"They seem to be doing fine." The man tells the woman once again. "Why is she staying with this Yoongi?" She asks. "She promised his friend to stay one more night. Then she'll go back home, Jungkook said its okay." He explains and shows her the picture of Jungkook kissing her cheek and her blushing. "Maybe she now realizes that he's better for her than this music maker." She smirks and continues looking at the picture all night. 

- Thank you all for your comments lately and feel free to leave more with questions or anything. They all make me want to update more, I have the next chapter ready and will update again today possibly. Again thanks to all my subscribers for liking this story. ;)