Twenty three

White flowers

For the remainder of the day Yoongi and I play board games, with Namjoon after he finishes his homework. We sit on the couch in the evening enjoying the peace and quiet since Namjoon went to his friends place. Yoongi orders pizza and chicken for dinner and we look for movies to watch. "How about Tangled?" Yoongi asks me. "You would watch that?" I ask, he nods his head. We put the dvd in the player and start the movie, Yoongi grabs popcorn and drinks. 

The movie finished and Yoongi fell asleep next to me, I grab a spare blanket from his room and lay it over him. I move his legs so he's more comfortable, and kiss his head, going to sleep in his room. 


*****

Lots of time has passed, it's almost Yoongi's birthday already. We've been dating two months now and we're still going strong, I didn't have anymore trouble concerning the girls and Yifan. Life has been better and I'm so happy with Yoongi, but now I have to figure out what to get him for his birthday. He's not the type of person who always says what they want and all that, unlike me. 

I invite Namjoon over on Monday after school to discuss everything. "So, his birthday is tomorrow and you have nothing?" He asks. "Do you have something?" I ask him. "No, nobody does, we don't know what he wants. Although no one ever gave him gifts. It doesn't really matter." He tells me. "No help." I sigh. 

At midnight I text Yoongi happy birthday thinking he wouldn't be awake but he replies. "Thank you." "I didn't think you'd be awake." "I was finishing homework, wanna help?" And that's how I ended up calling him and helping him with the math homework. We have a test today so I hope he is ready. 

I didn't see Yoongi in the morning but at lunch he was waiting at my locker. "Happy birthday." I say giving him a hug, and a peck on the cheek. "Thanks. Uhm, can we study for the test now?" He responds. We study all of lunch and he claims to be much more confident now. 

In last period after the test, when the bell rings Yoongi sighs in relief. We walk outside together hands laced together, the light breeze of spring brushing past us. "I love this weather." I exclaim. "I know you do. Snow isn't your thing." He says laughing. We go to my house, and spend the night together. At around ten I take Yoongi to the balcony of my room. 

"So, don't be mad at me, but I didn't get you a gift since you never tell me what you like and Namjoon said-" He cuts me off by pressing his lips against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck responding to the kiss. When he pulls away to breathe I say it. And I didn't expect myself to. "I love you, Min Yoongi." I whisper. He smiles brightly and kisses me again. 

"I love you too, and as long as I know that, no gift in the world can be better than having you by my side." He tells me. I smile and pull him inside. "How do you always know the right words to say?" I ask him, as we sit on my bed together talking. "I write lyrics so I imagine it as a part of a song." He tells me. "Ah, makes sense." We stay silent for a while but I speak up. "Yoongi, I'm happy I met you. Even though we started off hating each other and we've been through a lot, I'm happy to be yours." I say. He smiles and brings me close to his chest. 

We lay back and fall asleep in that position. The next morning we go to school and run into Yifan. "Oh hey, what's up?" I say. He smiles shyly and rubs the back of his neck. "I just wanted to tell you that Tao and I are sorry for causing you trouble, we're going back to China. The schooling is much too different here. Sorry, I hope next time we meet it's under better circumstances." "It's okay, and I hope we see each other again." I tell him, we hug and he leaves to catch his plane.

"This morning was weird." Yoongi says at lunch. "It was nice of him, and no more trouble now." I tell him, he nods his head. "Bora! I missed you!" Jimin exclaims, hugging me from behind. Jimin left for two weeks due to his class having a field trip. "Jimin, I missed you too. How was the trip?" I ask. He shoves Yoongi over and sits next to me. Yoongi shrugs and continues eating while talking to Hoseok, who became part of our friend group a while ago. 

All of lunch Jimin tells me about his trip and it seems really fun. "Maybe I should take that course next year." I tell Yoongi as we walk to math. "No, if you leave me alone for two weeks with Namjoon and the others. No thanks." He says and I laugh. "Just come along." I tell him. He smiles and we enter the classroom. Surprisingly math goes by really fast and the teacher was nice enough to give us fifteen minutes free time before the bell. 

I go to sit with Yoongi and we talk. The bell rings and everyone grabs their things heading to the door. I grab my bag and Yoongi follows me out the front doors of the school. We wait by a tree for the others since they planned something. Everyone gathers including Nari and we all start walking to Yoongi and Namjoon's place. I'm glad Nari came with us, because I've only just realized my only good friends I made this year are seven boys. 

And now that Nari came I'll have a girl to talk to. As we walk to their apartment, Nari leaves me to be with Taehyung who wraps his arm around her shoulder. They're so cute together, but if I have to be honest they use way too much skin ship. I wonder if they did it yet. She never talks to me lately, I'll ask her. 

I watch them from behind and soon enough someone hugs me from behind. I turn and see its Jin. I smile and hold his hands. "You're so weird." I tell him. We continue walking like this and I realize we turned somewhere and aren't headed to the apartment. "Where are we going?" I shout out, since we're in the back. "You'll see." Namjoon yells back, who's in the front with Yoongi. 

"Do you know?" I ask Jin. He shrugs and let's go of me, as everyone goes into the hairdressers. What? "How many?" The lady asks Namjoon. "Uhm, eight people getting their hair dyed." He replies and she goes to get a chair ready. "What? Dying your hair! No way am I doing that!" I exclaim. "You can go last then." Jimin suggests. "I'm not going." Says Nari, since Namjoon only did say eight people. "We're anticipating bora's the most." Taehyung speaks up. 

I groan and sit in one of the waiting chairs. Yoongi comes next to me and grabs my hand. "Hey, it'll be fine. And I want to see what you'll look like. This is Namjoon's gift to me since he thinks my greyish hair is ugly." He tells me, and walks up to go first. 

I wait for the longest time and watch everyone look different as they come back. Yoongi now has light brown hair which is normal then. Namjoon has light green and he got it cut so it looks weird. Jungkook got a dark red. Taehyung is a light orange which is just cute and Nari loves it. Jimin has bright red, and it suits him. Hoseok gets his back to black which is the only one who looks normal. And then Jin goes blonde. Omg I'm dying. 

I touch his hair and he smiles at me. "It's so pretty. You're so handsome now." I exclaim. "I wasn't before?" He asks me. "Nope." "Bora, it's your turn go." Namjoon pulls me away from Jin and I sit down in the chair. Since Jin looks so pretty I also chose a blonde just not as bleached as his. I'll look weird either way. The others pay and go outside to wait for me. 

After my hair is dyed I pay and pulls my hood over my head. She trimmed my hair a bit too but it's still a bit further than my shoulders. I head outside holding my hood and the others are all waiting on a bench by a fountain. People passing by all look over at the boys like they're super major crazy. Which they are. "If we go to school tomorrow, everyone will think we're fools." I tell them standing in front of all of them. "Okay, show us your hair." Namjoon says. 

"No, it's so ugly." I tell him. "It can't be that bad." Hoseok suggests. "Aw thanks. But it is." Nari comes up to me and looks at the boys. "I'll look at it first and decide whether she should show it." She tells them, they agree and she drags me to where they can't see us. 

I pull off releasing my loose blonde hair and she gasps. "You look so beautiful. Yoongi will love this." She exclaims. "Really?" I ask. She nods her head. "Come we'll show them." She pulls me back and they look curiously at her and me. "Well?" Jimin asks. "She's so pretty, so try not to faint from her beauty." Nari says jumping up and down. "Calm down." I whisper to her and she stops. "I don't think it's that extreme." Namjoon says and they laugh. 

She pulls off my hood and they all stop and stare at me, their mouths hanging open except Taehyung who just looks at Nari. "That was it. I know it's bad." I say and pull my hood up again. Nari wakes them up from their daze. Yoongi walks to me and grabs my hand. "I think we should dye it again. Too many boys will look at you now." He says. "But I'll only look at you." I tell him and he stops. So does everyone else again. "Oh my gosh, so cheesy you two are." Nari shouts. 

"Can we go home?" I ask. Everyone agrees and we walk back to their apartment. Yoongi sticks next to me like glue and actually wraps his arm around my shoulder. I place my arm around his waist and he smiles. "Only look at me, huh?" He smirks. I roll my eyes and hit his chest. "Shut up. Want me to take off my hood again? Cause I will." I threaten him. He shakes his head. I laugh at him and we go inside the apartment with everyone else. 

- the second part of the double update, I will try to update more frequently. Apologies for that. Although the comment section isn't that big, I'm glad to know I have lots of silent subscribers. But as always feel free to leave comments.