Five

White flowers

A few days pass and it's time for Yoongi's basketball game, I'm actually really excited. The only thing for me is that after we kissed he acted normal, like nothing happened. He walked with me to and from school and we talked in class but he never mentioned it. 

I go to my locker after school and shove everything in it, but take my bag down to the gym. I sit on the top bleacher by myself and wait for the game to start, the last time I watched a basketball game I didn't pay attention. But this time all I was watching was how Yoongi was playing. As the whistle blew and the game ended I climbed down the bleachers and walked towards him. He gave me a long hug and pecked my cheek. I smiled and congratulated him. 

"Let me just change and we'll go home." He says and I nod my head. I wait for him to change and sit on the bleachers as everyone files out of the gym. A couple girls come up to me and slap me hard on the cheek. "If you hurt Yoongi oppa like the last girl. You'll have to deal with us." One of them says and they laugh walking away. What were they talking about? Should I ask Yoongi about it or not?

Before I can think of an answer he comes out of the change room wearing ripped jeans and a black shirt. "Let's go?" We walk out of the school gates and down the same sidewalk like we do everyday. But this time I can't help but think about what the girls said. Yoongi and I aren't even dating, are we? And who is this last girl? I don't realize what's going on until Yoongi calls my name. I turn around and see I've walked ahead and he's standing by my house. 

I walk back to him and we sit on the bench on the patio. He turns to me with a worried look. "What happened to you?" He asks reaching his hand out and my cheek which was now probably red. "It's nothing." I reply and he nods his head sitting back in his normal position. After thinking some more I ask what I want to know. "Yoongi?" I call him, he turns his head to me. "What are we?" I ask. He looks confused but still answers. "People." "No, I mean you and me, where do we stand?" I restate my question. 

I think he understands my question now and he nods his head a bit. "I guess we're a thing?" He sort of asks and answers at the same time. "Only if you want I mean. I don't want to rush into things. Maybe we should just hang out a bit more and know each other before we start anything." He adds on. I nod my head. "Okay, that's fine with me." 

He smiles that slight smile of his and I smile to myself. When will I ever see him smile like he really is happy. Why is he always so sad and gloomy? Except around me he is happy but doesn't have a proper smile. It's sort of a fake smile. I stand up and he looks at me. "I should probably go do some homework." I say and he nods his head standing as well. "I'll see you tomorrow?" I smile and hug him. 

He turns back and walks down the path and onto the sidewalk as I enter the empty house. Joonho isn't home since he has later classes tonight so I'm all alone. I finish all of my homework within an hour and head downstairs to order some food. I order pad Thai, and chicken curry. Should be good. 

As I sit on the couch waiting for my food I turn on the tv to a random k drama, and just sit watching it. I feel so lonely without my brother, usually I'm out with Nari or Yoongi even but tonight I'm all alone. And it's kind of freaky cause our house is so big and this drama is like some horror thing. The doorbell goes and I jump up in my seat, yay! Food! I go to the door and open it, only to be shocked by whose standing in front of me. 

*****
After I left bora's house I felt strange, I was a little shocked that she actually wanted to be a thing with me and maybe even have a relationship later on. As I got home I felt so bored and alone. Namjoon was busy working tonight so we couldn't hang and Taehyung was with his girlfriend. I had no idea what to do until I decided Bora was most likely alone too, she told me earlier her brother had night classes the rest of the week so she'd be alone. 

I put on a grey shirt and a black leather jacket, with my ripped jeans before heading out. As I arrive at her house I see a delivery guy walking to the door. "Excuse me?" I call out. He turns around and smiles. "Is that food for Lee Bora?" I ask and he nods his head. "She's really hot, I always volunteer to deliver to her house." He says and my anger boils inside. "I'll take that, I'm her boyfriend. We're eating dinner together." I say grabbing the bag full of food, shoving money into his hands and walking to the door.

I knock on the door and Bora opens it wearing a baggy shirt and shorts, with nothing on her feet, and her hair done in a messy bun on top of her head. So cute. Even though it looks as if she's wearing no pants. I smile a bit and hold up the food. "I brought dinner." 

*****
Yoongi holds up a bag of food and smiles slightly. "I brought dinner." I open the door wider and let him inside, I know it's my dinner since I can smell the curry. I close the door and follow him to the living room, and sit next to him on the couch. "How'd you get this?" I ask him. "I took it from the delivery guy, don't worry I paid him." He tells me. I stand up and reach for my wallet. "I'll pay you back." I say but he pulls me back down. "It's fine, tonight is on me." He says and smiles a bit. 

"What are you watching?" He asks me, as we're eating the Thai food. "I don't know, some random horror drama." I reply. He turns off the tv and sits facing me, cross legged like usual. "Let's talk." He says and I smile. 

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask him. "What happened earlier? After school? Did someone hit you?" He asks me. I look shocked and don't know what to say. "A couple girls came by." I say and he looks interested, "they told me not to hurt you like the last girl did or I'll have to deal with them." He looks shocked but pulls me in a tight hug. "I'm sorry that happened." He says, "they won't hurt you as long as I'm around. I won't let them." He pulls away and cups my cheeks, kissing my forehead. 

I blush and look away but he makes me face him again and he smiles that smile of his. Before leaning in and pressing his lips against mine once again. I have butterflies in my stomach just like last time but somehow this feels different. He just said he won't let them hurt me and it makes me feel safe. I hug him and he puts his head in the crook of my neck. We stay like this for a while before I pull away and ask him what I really want to know. 

"What happened to the last girl?" I ask him and he sighs. "It's a long story." He says, "I don't think I'm ready to tell you yet." I nod my head. "It's okay, I won't force you to tell me." 

The rest of the night we talk with each other and listen to some of Yoongi's music, at around eleven o'clock he stands up and heads to the door. "You should get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow." He tells me and pecks my forehead. I smile and he opens the door and goes down the sidewalk once again. 

- Hope you liked this chapter, please leave comments. And a huge thank you to my first subscriber Infiresssman0!!!! Thank you!!!!