Twenty two

White flowers

Sadly we get to the bottom of the hill and I quickly pull away so nobody sees that. Yoongi just smiles at me and I feel my cheeks get hot. We decide to walk around the streets holding hands, just enjoying the nice weather. Yoongi then drags me to a bubble tea shop. He orders me strawberry flavoured and himself mint, weird choice but okay? We sit at a table and chat for what feels like hours, we just relax and enjoy the time we have together. Pretending nothing is going on around us I lean across the table and peck his lips shyly. 

I blush and he chuckles at my reaction. "You're so cute." He says. "Thanks, I guess." I mumble. He then shows me the time and we both see that we have been here for hours just talking. But I'm glad we did, since we know much more about each other. He holds out his hand which I gladly take and we head to a meat grilling place for dinner. 

Yoongi and I take turns feeding each other the pieces of meat and making lettuce wraps. All we do is laugh and have fun, playing with each other. When the waiter comes with the bill Yoongi pays. "May I just say you two are an absolutely beautiful couple. I wish there were more like you around." He says. "Thank you. You're the first to tell us." I respond. "I think you'll hear it more often pretty girl. Enjoy your night." He says taking the machine after Yoongi has paid. 

As we go outside again I thank Yoongi for dinner. "No hug this time?" He asks. I roll my eyes and hug him tightly. "I remember that was the first time you really hugged me and I was so shy, I didn't know what to do." He tells me, as we continue walking. "Well, you're not shy anymore." I say. "Yeah, you're the shy one now." 

As we walk we realize after we left the mountain we walked the whole day, so we have to go back to that parking lot to get the car. Yoongi takes me to a bus stop which conveniently goes right to the bottom of the mountain. We wait for ten minutes and it starts to get cold, I'm only wearing a jean jacket so I hug my arms to my chest. "You know, you don't have to do that anymore." Yoongi tells me from behind. 

I turn around confused. "You have me to keep you warm." He says once again. I hug him from the side, my arms in his sweater since it's zipped open. He's so warm it's not even normal. The bus arrives and we hop on sitting at the very back, I snuggle against his arm and hug it, holding his hand. "Are you warmer now?" He asks after a while. I nod my head. "Good." By the time we get to the mountain it's already ten o'clock at night. We find the car and sit in it turning on the heater. 

"Sorry, you can't cuddle with me now." Yoongi tells me smiling, "there's a blanket in the backseat if you want." I grab the blanket and wrap it around my body, I lean my head against the window and slowly fall asleep. It's a long ride back home so might as well rest. I open my eyes and notice the familiar surroundings. "We're almost home." Yoongi says, and I nod my head sitting up. I cross my legs on the seat and he chuckles. "What?" "You got that from me, same with your sleeping habits." He explains. 

"Thanks to you I'm always tired." I tell him and he smiles. "You're very welcome." "But sitting like this is really comfortable, when I'm with you and you're sitting cross legged I know you want to talk to me." I say. "I've always had that, and I enjoy talking with you." He says. We arrive home and get out of the car, walking to the door. 

We go inside and I take off my jacket, hanging it on the rack. I change into a hoodie and shorts before returning to the living room. Yoongi sits on the couch next to me and I hug him, resting my head on his chest. "I'm happy to be with you, I feel safe when we're together." I say honestly. "So am I." He whispers and kisses the top of my head. Around midnight we both go to bed and fall asleep rather quickly. 

*****

I grab my phone and see it's already noon, I slept twelve hours and I'm satisfied. I look to my side and bora is still fast asleep, she really got this from me. I climb out of bed and sit in the kitchen with a cup of coffee, when I receive a call from none other than Wu Yifan. He wants to meet with me in the park nearby. I go to Namjoon's room and tell him. "Watch bora please, tell her I'll be back soon." I say and he nods his head shooing me out so he can finish his homework. 

I head to the park and find Yifan, I sit on the bench next to him and wait for him to speak. "I tried to stop Tao when I heard what he had to do. He couldn't refuse and that's why she's still alive, otherwise he would have smashed her skull." He explains. "Still alive? She's been through hell and back, and you made it worse asking for her back. She doesn't like you anymore and finds you rather annoying. Now she has to take medicine when she gets really bad headaches, and it's your fault." I scold him, "next time learn how to control your friends or better yet find actual friends." I stand up and leave the park going back to the apartment. 

When I enter I find bora crying out in pain holding her head, while shaking and Namjoon trying to calm her down. 

*****

I wake up regularly but as I'm sitting in the living room I get a sudden pain in my head, it's like I've been knocked into the wall once again. I grab my head and cry out in pain, my body starts shaking and I can't control it. Namjoon runs to me and tries to calm me down but I can't. Until I feel a pair of arms wrap around me, my shaking slowly stops but the pain in my head is still bad. "Namjoon, grab her pills. Second cabinet in my bathroom." I hear Yoongi tell Namjoon. 

I try to lift my head up but he holds me tighter. "Don't move, you need to stay still." He whispers. Namjoon comes back and hands Yoongi the pills and a glass of water. I take the pills with the water and sigh deeply. Namjoon leaves us alone and Yoongi slowly pulls back. 

"I didn't see you this morning, I thought you left me." I tell him, tears rolling down my cheeks, "and then my head hurt so bad. It wouldn't stop Yoongi, like I was being smashed into the wall all over again." Yoongi pulls me close and rubs my back. "I wouldn't leave you, I just had an errand to run to." He whispers. I wrap my arms around his waist, as my tears stain his shirt. "I'm sorry." I apologize, when I let go and he wipes my tears. "Don't worry, I'm here for you. How about we just take it easy today? You don't have homework do you?" "No I don't, what do you want to do then?" I ask him.

- sorry for nog updating for a while, I'll probably post another chapter today. Feel free to leave comments.