Six

White flowers

A little later that night Joonho comes home looking sick and beaten, he has bags under his eyes, and is soaked with cold sweat. I take him upstairs and he takes a bath before coming back to his bedroom. He wears a pair of boxers and I grab a first aid kit. I clean out the cuts on his face and chest before putting bandaids on them. I rub a cream over his chest just to calm down his fever a bit. I go to the kitchen and come back with an icepack and a wet cloth. 

The next morning I wake up and see I'm laying on the ground next to Joonho's bed. My head feels heavy and I'm now soaked in sweat, it's so hot in here. I look around and see Joonho on the bed looking down at me. "Well. I'm feeling better but I'm afraid you're staying home today. Sorry for getting you sick." He says and I sigh hitting my head on the ground. 

Joonho makes me lay in my bed while he prepares soup for me. 

*****
Bora hasn't talked to me since last night and I get a little worried. Namjoon and I go to her place in the morning so we can walk to school together. I knock on the door and see a strange face. "Are you bora's brother?" I ask and he nods his head. Well, he looks really upset and angry. "Uhm, can you tell bora I'm here to pick her up?" I ask him. "She's not coming to school today, sorry. Maybe tomorrow." He says sighing and closes the door in our faces. Okay? Namjoon and I go to school. 

All day I can't pay attention until I receive a text from bora. 'Sorry for not coming' she says. 'It's alright, are you okay?' 'Yeah' She doesn't say anything after and neither do I. After class I run into Jung Hoseok from my math class. "Hey man, wanna hang with a couple friends?" He asks bro hugging me. "Sure, who's coming?" I ask. "Kim Taehyung, Kim Seokjin and you and me." He tells me. I nod my head. "Let's go." I say. 

*****

I lay in the bed and feel like dying, why did I get sick so easily. Half of me is wondering whether Yoongi will come and visit while the other half hopes he doesn't come. Then he'll see how ugly I am when sick. "Hey gorgeous." Joonho sings while coming into my room with my daily medicine. I roll my eyes and swallow the gross pills. "I'm not going to class tonight but I can't miss another one after." He tells me sitting on the bed by my feet. "I'll be fine by myself, just bring everything I need upstairs." I reply. 

"So, that's why I called your friend with your phone and asked if he could stay with you at night till you get better." He finishes. "Which friend?" I ask through clenched teeth. 

*****
The next day after school

"So, I was a little shocked when your bro called me, but of course I'll take care of you." Namjoon says while feeding me soup. I glare at him and remind myself to change my passcode on my phone and kill Joonho. "Yah! Stop killing me with your stares, if you really want me to get Yoongi I will." He says grabbing his phone. "Stop!" I shout, "don't you dare call him. He'll think I'm ugly and never want to see me again." He rolls his eyes. "Oh please. It's Yoongi, he has a weird taste in girls, even when they're sick he thinks they're beautiful." 

I can't believe Joonho called Namjoon, I should've told him I have no friends or that he was my tutor or something. I continue thinking until I feel my phone vibrate. I grab it and see its from Yoongi. 'I heard Namjoon is your babysitter now' I roll my eyes but still reply. 'He's so mean to me' "What are you saying to him? He's telling me to be a nice friend and not a bully." Namjoon complains furiously typing things on his phone. 

'He'll stop now don't worry. I hope you get better soon' he says. 'Thanks' I turn off my phone and lay down on my bed, closing my eyes. He really does care. These two seconds are cut short as Namjoon lifts me up along with the blankets and brings me downstairs. "Yah! Stop!" I yell hitting him but there's no use. "What are we doing here? I'm supposed to be resting in bed." I say as he places me on the couch. 

"Why are you so light? Do you not eat?" He asks me totally ignoring my question. "I'm sick so I don't, no." I reply. He turns on the tv to cartoons and I roll my eyes. "You're such a child." I say and lean back on the couch. The next hour I sit bored out of my mind because these stupid cartoons, while Namjoon is laughing, eating snacks and having a great time. 

*****
Bora hasn't come to school for two days already and I'm wondering if this cold of hers is really that bad. Namjoon has to watch her at night since her brother is at school and I'm wondering why they didn't ask me instead. Not like I'm her boyfriend but still. It'll probably be for the rest of the week but I miss seeing her and talking to her. 

I decide to go to her house with some flowers, and maybe she won't be as bored when I come. 

*****

"It's already seven o'clock, aren't you gonna eat?" I ask Namjoon. "I am." He says holding up a bag of chips. I roll my eyes at him. "How are you so thin by eating junk like that?" I ask lifting up his shirt, revealing his abs. "Yah! This is assault. I'm telling your brother." He shouts and stands up walking to the kitchen for more food. 

"Don't eat all the food." I yell after him. He turns around and sticks out his tongue. I hear a knock on the door and stand up to go and open it, but feel really dizzy and fall to the ground. "Bora!" Namjoon shouts, running up to me. "Are you okay?" I nod my head and point to the door. He understands what I'm saying and goes to open it. He opens the door revealing Yoongi! What is he doing here? 

"Oh! Prince Charming has arrived!" Namjoon exclaims pulling Yoongi inside. I notice he's holding flowers and he slightly smiles at me before he sees I'm on the ground. "What happened?" He asks placing the flowers on the table, and crouching down in front of me. 

"She fell on the ground, what do you think?" Namjoon replies. Yoongi rolls his eyes and I laugh. Namjoon looks over at me and I pout, he's so mean to me lately. He's like another older brother, I already have Joonho and Jin. That's enough for me. "I felt dizzy that's all." I say getting up and sitting on the couch again. 

"Aish! What is this?" Yoongi says looking at the tv, before turning it off. "Yah! What's wrong with you? It was getting good." Namjoon shouts. "You weren't even watching." Yoongi replies and sits down next to me. Namjoon sits across from us on a chair and crosses his arms over his chest. It looks like he's thinking? Strange. 

"So, what's the deal with you two? Are you a thing or what?" He asks. Yoongi nods his head and looks over at me, I smile. This cutie, looking at me just to confirm its true. "Yeah we are." I answer. "Oh Yoongi?" Namjoon calls. Yoongi turns his head to Namjoon. 

"Now that we figured that out, she was lifting my shirt looking at my chest earlier." He tells Yoongi. "Yah! Not true!" I shout out. "I somehow don't believe you two, but okay?" Yoongi responds, "we should get you food." He makes me a bowl of seaweed soup and feeds it to me. "I could eat myself, you know?" He nods his head and continues feeding me. I look over and see Namjoon is busy with his phone, not even paying attention to us. 

"Guys, I have to go. My boss needs to talk with me now. Yoongi can you stay with her, tell Joonho it was urgent." Namjoon announces standing up and grabbing his jacket. Yoongi nods and watches him leave before feeding me again. "I'm full." I tell him holding onto my stomach. He puts everything away and sits back next to me. "You should sleep." He says and crouches down in front of me. I wrap my arms around his neck and put my legs around his waist. He stands up and piggy backs me upstairs to my room. 

He puts me down on the bed and turns to leave but I call out his name. "Can you stay with me?" I ask, he nods. He climbs into the bed next to me and sits. I lay down but turn to him and wrap my arms around his waist. He's so comfy and I soon fall into a deep sleep. 

*****
As I turn to leave her so she can sleep, bora calls out my name. I turn around and she's asks me to stay with her, somehow I got myself to nod and climb into bed next to her. She lays down and wraps her arms around my waist as I just sit there awkwardly. What do I do? 

Turns out she falls asleep really fast, maybe it's cause she's sick. I grab my phone from the side table and decide to play some games. A little while later her door opens revealing an older man. He's really tall, has jet black hair, and is wearing a suit. He doesn't look happy to see me here. 

- please leave comments to let me know what you think. Thanks for reading ;)