Fifteen

White flowers

I'm sitting on my porch. Next to Tao, ugh. Yifan walks out of my house, what? "We'll be back in ten minutes or so. Watch him." Yifan tells Tao. Wait, is he talking about Yoongi? Yifan takes me to his car and we both get in. "What did you to Yoongi?" I demand, as he starts driving. "I just made sure he had a nice nap." He replies coolly. "What?" I shout at him, "what do you want? You were never this violent." 

He parks the car in a lot and turns to me. "People change. Speaking of, all I wanted to see you for is our project." He tells me. "Our presentation?! That's why you had to go knocking out my friend." He nods his head. "Are you saying the first line or am I?" He asks me. I glare at him and step out of the car. "I'm taking a bus back home, and do whatever you want I'll change it anyway." I say and walk to a bus stop. 

*****

I open my eyes with an excruciating pain in the back of my head. Where's bora? I sit up and see the panda boy sitting in front of me. "What is going on?" I ask him. "Yifan had to talk to bora." He tells me. "So, he had to knock me out and make his bodyguard watch over me." I exclaim, "lame." 

Twenty minutes later bora returns without Yifan. She looks at me and gasps. "You're okay." She says and I nod my head, though it hurts. "I'm fine." I reply. Tao leaves and she sits next to me holding my hand. "I have a favour to ask." She starts. 

*****

"So that's why Yoongi and I are dating for the rest of this week." I tell all our friends in the morning as we all sit in the cafeteria. "Okay, I'm fine with it. Yifan won't but maybe he'll back off." Jimin says and I nod my head. "We'll be going to my locker, I need to grab some stuff." I tell them and grab Yoongi's hand. We hold hands the whole way to my locker and I grab my things for English. 

"What are you doing in English?" Yoongi asks me. "We have to write an essay about this boring lecture we had yesterday. Nothing too hard." I tell him, swinging my bag over my shoulder. I close my locker and see Yifan. 

"Ah, worked on the French?" I ask him. "No, didn't understand it." He replies. I roll my eyes and turn away. "By the way, you can't break up with me. Unless I approve which I don't." He says, I turn back around to face him. "Well it for you, I'm dating Yoongi. That's why I broke up with you yesterday." I tell him, grabbing Yoongi's hand. "Yoongi, huh?" I nod my head. "Yeah, the one you knocked out." Yoongi says causing me to snicker. 

"I guess since you two are together I'll allow it. But if you ever break up I'll be taking her back buddy." He says more to Yoongi than to me. "Okay....buddy." Yoongi replies and we walk away. Thank god that worked. Except now I have to pretend to date him as long as Yifan is here. 

*****

FLASHBACK

"I have a favour to ask," she starts, "date me for the rest of this week." My eyes go wide and my face probably shows I'm shocked. "Why?" I ask. "Not for real, I know we're not ready for that. But just so Yifan might stay away. Just this week after it's winter break anyway." She explains. "Oh, okay I guess." I finally reply. 

I wish it was for real though. Then I could protect her from that weirdo. I am ready for a relationship but only with her. What do I do? Wait for the right moment.

*****

At the end of the day I'm stuffing things in my bag at my locker. I close the locker door accidentally right on my fingers. I cry out in pain silently. Just so no one notices. Unfortunately someone does. "Not so smart, huh?" I hear someone tell me. I could recognize that voice anywhere, I turn around to see Yoongi opening the locker again taking my hand out. 

I close the locker and put my bag over my shoulders. "How was your day?" He asks me as we walk out of the school. "Surprisingly great, Yifan never bothered me." I reply and he smiles slightly. "That's good." 

We step outside and are met with the cold winter weather. "Okay it's really cold." I tell him. "Yeah, when you just wear a hoodie it is." He says, taking off his coat and putting it on me. "What about you?" I ask. "I don't get cold easily, or sick. I'll be fine." He answers. "Ah, okay. How about we go get some coffee on the way home?" He nods his head. 

He grabs my wrist and pulls me along the familiar path we take home every day. I sit in a booth at the coffee shop while Yoongi orders the coffee. "Here." He says handing mine to me. "Thanks." I reply holding the warm coffee in my hands. The one hand still in pain but the warmth helps it subside a bit. "Should we get going?" He asks me and I nod my head. We step back out into the cold and continue walking home. 

"I'm surprised it's so cold and it hasn't snowed yet." Yoongi tells me while we get up onto the porch. "It doesn't have to snow to make it cold you know." I respond and he chuckles. "I know that. But still.." "Still what?" I ask. "I like snow, it makes me happy." We chat a bit more but the coffee is gone and the wind is blowing harder. "I should get going." He speaks up after a bit. "Okay." I take off his coat and give it to him. "Oh nice and warm." He says and I laugh at him. "I'll pick you up the rest of the week with the car. It's too cold to walk." He says and with that he leaves. 

*****

I go home and find Namjoon sitting on the couch watching cartoons again. "Hey, I have a question." He turns off the tv and looks over at me. "Uhm, do you honestly think I should get in a relationship with bora?" I ask him. He pats the couch and I sit next to him. "Honestly Yoongi, it's all up to you. But seeing how things have been going I would still wait." He tells me. "Huh?" "It seems there's always something or rather someone trying to prevent you from dating. And now you're fake dating just so bora doesn't have to be with someone else again." He explains. 

We talk a bit more and I go to my room. Maybe Namjoon is right I should wait a bit. Will she wait for me?

*****

The rest of the week passed by quickly with no trouble concerning Yifan, it's Monday morning and it's vacation. I wake up at noon and go downstairs to see the house is empty of course. Where would Joonho be? He doesn't have school, he's hiding something. And this vacation I'm going to figure it out. A knock on the door stops my train of thoughts and I go to answer it. 

"Yoongi!" I exclaim, "perfect timing." He looks confused so I pull him inside. "Joonho has no school to be going to or a job so I'm going to figure out what he is doing. Wanna help?" I ask him. He nods his head. "I actually came here for something else but it sounds fun." "Why'd you come?" I ask placing a warm mug of coffee in front of him, and taking a sip out of my own. 

"Ah, we're having a big dinner at my place tonight. I'm supposed to ask everyone to come, since the snow is getting pretty bad I don't have phone reception." He explains. "Who's coming?" "You, me, Namjoon, Jin, and Jimin." He replies. "I'll help you then, but first let's eat." 

After a huge delicious breakfast I go upstairs to get changed. I pull on a red and black plaid with a white shirt under and dyed jeans. I put my hair in a high ponytail and pull on my timberlands. Ugh, my total favourite boots this winter. I shove my phone into my pocket and go back to Yoongi. "I'm ready." I tell him and he looks up at me. 

We both put on our coats and head outside. After successfully getting everyone we all walk back to Yoongi and Namjoon's apartment. The snow is really bad and I think it will be a storm sooner or later. Jimin and I hold hands but the wind causes me to let go. I fall over into the snow and when I stand up again I can't see the guys anymore. All I see is faint shadows. "Hey!" I shout but I can barely hear myself. I continue to yell but it doesn't help. We were almost at the apartment so I continue walking forward. 

*****

We all arrive at the lobby of the apartment building right on time, since the storm is getting really bad. I look around and notice bora isn't here. "Where's bora?" I ask the two. "She was holding my hand, she must've let go." Jimin tells me. "Tell Namjoon and grab blankets and hot cocoa, I'll go back out and see if I can find her." I say going back to the cold. 

*****

After a while I can't find the apartment building, which is weird since it should stand out more. As its big of course. I'm already freezing cold and the no sight isn't really helping. I hug my arms to my chest but it doesn't really help in any kind of way. What do I do?

- sorry I haven't updated in a few days, it's been really busy. Please leave comments. ;)