Twenty

White flowers

Days go by and the work overload is becoming too much for me. I barely eat and sleep is just a thing in the distance I want to grasp onto but I can't. I didn't know the first week would have so much work, not so much in foods but the other three are torture. Namjoon and I call each other late at night to finish up chemistry work and Yoongi and I have barely seen each other at all. 

I try to help him with his math in class and he is understanding more but I don't have time outside of school. I got a job too at a coffee shop just down the road from where I live and that's coming into my school work and soccer practice. Things are beginning to get hard and I don't know if I can handle it. 

After school some girls came up to me and said really hurtful things concerning me and Yoongi. I tried to stop them but there were too many of them, they eventually leave me alone and I'm relieved. Until someone grabs my head from behind and smashes it into the wall. My vision goes a little blurry and I look around but see no one. I feel blood coming out of my nose but I ignore it and head home. 

People stare but I easily ignore them, as I get home I go to my room and close the door. I begin my homework completely forgetting about my injury and call Namjoon. We do our homework and he asks me a question. I can't focus on the words he's saying and I pass out. 

*****

"Yoongi!" Namjoon calls me from his room. I go to the door and look at him. "I think something is wrong with bora, I was talking to her but she won't reply." He tells me. "She probably fell asleep since you're really boring after all." I say laughing. "No. I'm serious, let's go to her house. You haven't seen her in a while anyway." He says grabbing my hand and pulling me to the car. 

We drive to her house and ring the doorbell. No one answers. "I told you, somethings wrong." Namjoon points out and opens the door. "Isn't this breaking and entering?" I ask. He sighs and turns around. "It's your girlfriend, I don't think so." We go up to her room and find her passed out on the floor. I run up to her and shake her body. "Bora! Bora! Wake up!" I shout, I then notice she has marks on her face forming bruises and it's bleeding. 

I lift her up and we drive to the hospital. "Hey, I told you something was wrong." Namjoon says and I glare at him. "What? I'm just saying." He raises his hands in surrender. The doctors take her from us when we arrive and we're forced to wait in the waiting. Namjoon calls the others who come immediately. "Where is she? What happened?" Nari asks, already freaking out. "We found her passed out in her room with blood on her face." I explain. "You're her boyfriend, why weren't you with her?" "I haven't seen her all week, she was busy." I reply. 

The other just sit with us all very worried. Especially Jimin and Jungkook. A while later a doctor comes out and we all stand. "I need to talk to someone who is really close with her." She says. "I'm her best friend, this is her boyfriend." Nari points out. Nari and I follow the doctor to her office and sit in front of the desk. "So, bora is okay, she's currently unconscious but should wake soon." She starts, "I'm going to try to keep this simple. She's under lots of stress, whether it be school, work, friends or boyfriend. It's getting serious and I recommend you talk to her, it's not good to keep it all bottled up. Maybe not specifically the boyfriend but you're her best friend. Be her therapist, talk to her about her problems and help her. Don't leave her alone." We both nod our heads. 

"Also, no sleep and no eating is a major reason why she passed out. Her stomach is full of food and things because she hasn't been eating, we will have to put a tube down in her stomach and empty it out. She will have to recover here for three days and eat the food here, we'll then run tests and she can leave with medication after that."

"And then there is her injuries, her nose is not broken it was just bleeding. But I believe she was hit with something really hard, she might have some bad headaches but we'll give her medication. Please take care of her." She finishes. 

We nod our heads and she allows us to go see her. I automatically grab her hand and rub it gently. A tube is in her arm connected to water and she has breathing things in her nose. I'm sorry for letting this happen bora. Hours pass and we all take our turns to go and see her. Jimin and Jungkook taking extra long, I decide to stay for the night so she'll see me when she wakes up. The rest go home, it's Saturday tomorrow and they said they'll come back then. 

*****

My eyes flutter open and all I see is white, I feel something strange in my nose, I go to reach it but see a tube in my arm. Where am I? When I turn my head to the side I see someone is sitting on a chair next to me. I move my hand they're holding and they look up at me. Yoongi! I missed him so much, I barely saw him during the week. Especially since the teacher separated us in class. 

He smiles at me and feels my forehead with his hand. "No fever." He says. "What happened?" I ask. "You were calling Namjoon, when you didn't respond we went to your house and found you passed out on the floor." He explains. He goes to get the doctor after who tells me about everything else she already told Yoongi. She has to empty my stomach so she lets Yoongi and I talk for a bit while they grab the stuff. 

"Why haven't you been eating and sleeping?" He asks me seeming very worried. "I guess I just forgot when I was doing homework." I reply. "Once we leave you're staying with Namjoon and I for a while, okay?" I nod my head. A different doctor comes back and explains what's gonna happen. Yoongi is allowed to stay and hold my hand so he sits out of the doctors way. They give me some medication to numb my throat. I swallow the pills and tell them I'm fine. 

It starts feeling numb and they grab the tube. I grab Yoongi's hand tightly as they put the tube in my nose down to my stomach. They spray some things and then begin everything out, emptying my stomach. They take the tube out and clean up the stuff. "You throat may feel a bit irritated but now you can eat and please keep eating." The doctor tells me. I nod my head and he leaves. 

Yoongi moves back next to the bed and smiles at me. "It looked painful." He says. "It was." I tell him, my voice sounding weird. We both laugh, and decide I shouldn't talk for today. He hands me a bottle of water and I drink that. 

At lunch I get food and water, more at dinner and then I'm tired and fall asleep.

*****

The three days pass and it's Tuesday morning, I went to school Monday but Namjoon and I decided to stay home with bora today. The hospital discharges her and Namjoon grabs her clothes from her house, putting it in a bag. She goes to the washroom and changes. 

*****

As I change I look in the mirror and find myself hideous. I have a big bruise on my face and my eyes look really red, at least I'm feeling better now. I put on a beige sweatshirt with an owl on it, ripped jeans and brown high boots. I grab the bag with the rest of my clothes and go back to Yoongi and Namjoon. 

Yoongi holds my hand as we leave the hospital and sit in the back of the car, while Namjoon drives. We go to his apartment, I sit on the couch as Yoongi puts my stuff in his room. It feels good to be back here. "How's your throat?" Namjoon asks me. "It's alright, just a little sore." I reply. Yoongi comes back and hands me two red and white pills. "For your throat, you have to take this once a day until Friday." He says. I grab a glass of water and swallow the pills. 

The rest of the day we stay in the living room, playing the Xbox, Wii and PS3. It was lots of fun and the boys just made me so happy knowing they were there for me.