Twenty eight

White flowers

A/n: I'm planning on ending this by thirty chapters or the next one. I'll see. Just giving you a heads up.  

I'm going back to school today and I honestly wish I had another week off. I put on jeans and a hoodie, before going to the kitchen. Joonho places a bowl of cereal in front of me and I eat at the bar. Someone knocks on the door and we both look, but he goes to open it. I continue eating but I hear strange things. "You owe us money buddy, if it's not on our accounts by the end of the week. We'll kill your little sister." Some guy says. 

I walk to the door and they look shocked. "What did you just say?" I ask. He doesn't respond. I grab his arm and twist it behind his back, his friend tries to help  but I kick him in the shin. "He doesn't owe you anything." I tell him, "you hear me?" The guy nods his head vigorously. "Please let me go." He cries. I let go and he falls to the ground. "Don't talk to my brother ever again." I say and they both nod their heads, running away.  

"I shouldn't have my two year younger sister beat up bullies for me, you know?" Joonho says, as we sit inside. I take a bite of my cereal and shrug my shoulders. "They're gone now. You're welcome." I say spitting milk all over the counter.  "Ew, you're so disgusting." Joonho shouts, moving back away from me, "clean that up, will you." I finish eating and clean the counter, before grabbing my bag and heading out the door. 

I run into Yoongi while walking to school and he wraps his arm around my waist. The school day goes by fast and boring as usual. I go home and do homework in my room. Joonho is busy tonight or something so I'm alone again. I finish everything but now I'm doing math homework. The hardest subject for me. 

My phone buzzes and I grab it looking at the screen. 

Suga: are you alone?

Bora: yeah, why?

Suga: open your window

Bora: fine

I open the window and Yoongi comes in seconds later. "What's up?" I ask, falling onto my bed to do math. "Nothing, I just wanted to spend time with you." He replies. "Well, I'm doing homework so you'll have to wait." He pouts, which looks hilarious and he sits next to me on my bed. 

I continue doing the work but Yoongi just distracts me. He kisses my cheeks, takes me pen, or lays on top of it all. "Yoongi, this is due tomorrow." I tell him. "I know, but I'm bored." He states kissing my lips. I respond to the kiss and he hovers above me. What went from homework to a hot make out session, I did not expect this. 

Yoongi and I have never been this intimate before, only pecks on the lips basically. But he knows I'm not ready to go further than what we just did right now. I look up at him, my head on his bare chest. He smiles and pecks my head. "You're so beautiful." He says. I smile and lay down on his chest. "My homework though." I say, looking to the floor where my homework ended up. 

We end up cuddling and watching tv for the rest of the night, until it's time to go to bed. We still have school tomorrow. "Do you mind if I use your toothbrush?" He asks me, walking to my bathroom in just his boxers. I shake my head and he smiles. I lay down and sigh. This is so weird.

He soon returns and crawls under the covers again. I cuddle up next to him and hug him. He put his arms around me and holds me tight. "I love you baby." He whispers. "I love you too." I reply.