Sixteen

White flowers

Minutes pass which feels like hours to me since I'm almost a living icicle; until someone hugs me. What? "Bora, you're freezing." He says and I automatically know who it is. Yoongi. "I wanna go to the apartment." I tell him. And he agrees. Once we get to the apartment which turned out wasn't so far away, we go upstairs. 

As we enter through the door the others look shocked to see me. "Oh my gosh, bora." Jimin exclaims. I take off my coat same as Yoongi, and we sit down on the couch. Jin and Jimin on the floor in front of us, Namjoon comes over and hands me a hot cocoa. "Thanks." I tell him and he sits on the armchair next to the couch. Yoongi wraps a warm blanket around me and I feel the cold subsiding a bit. I place the hot cocoa on the table and curl up into the blankets. "It's so cold." I say and Yoongi turns to me. 

I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his chest. He's so warm. "You're freezing, you know." He tells me and I nod my head. "Okay, let's watch a movie." Namjoon says putting one in the DVD player, but it doesn't work. "Huh?" He says. "It's probably because of the storm." Yoongi tells him. All I can hear is his heartbeat which is surprisingly fast right now. Is it because of me? I hope, just kidding.

All of a sudden all the lights go out. I hold on to Yoongi tighter feeling like something will take him away from me. "Bora, relax. We have candles you know. Nothing to worry." Yoongi says. "It's not the dark." I tell him and before he can reply tons of candles are lit on the coffee table. 

"You guys are staying for the night I presume." Namjoon says and we all agree. "How will that work?" He asks himself yet we're all listening. "I'll take the couch." I say making them all look at me. "No, how about Yoongi and bora, Namjoon and Jimin and I take the couch." Jin suggests. Everyone agrees to that and I do as well reluctantly. I don't want Yoongi to feel uncomfortable with me, but we're friends so I guess it's not that bad. 

A few hours later we've played all the board games that exist and card games as well. I'm dead. "Guys, I'm done. I'm going to bed." I say and stand up with my blanket still wrapped around me. They all say goodnight and I go to Yoongi's room. It's colder there, probably since no heat and no candles. My luck. I change into ducky pj pants and a hoodie. I pull on the hood as I lay under the covers. Why is it so cold?

I don't know how much time has passed but I still haven't managed to fall asleep due to the cold. But then Yoongi walks into the room. I sit up and look at him. He turns around from his dresser and jumps in fright. "Bora you scared the out of me." He whispers. "Sorry, I can't sleep." I tell him. He gets changed in a shirt and his boxers before laying down next to me. 

*****

Right when I lay down bora comes closer and cuddles up to me. "It's so cold, that's why I couldn't sleep." She tells me. "You know it's three in the morning." I tell her but soon realize she did fall asleep. That was fast. 

The next morning I reluctantly get out of my warm bed to see the fireplace is on in the living room and it's warm again. Gas fireplace just saying. Namjoon is making breakfast with Jimin and Jin setting the table. "Where's bora?" Jimin asks. "Still sleeping, she had trouble falling asleep last night, when I came in she was still awake." I tell him. "I think you're habits of sleeping are being passed onto her." Namjoon says snd I roll my eyes. "I don't think so." I reply. 

Soon enough Bora comes out of my room with her hood over her head and the blanket from yesterday wrapped around her again. "I'm so tired." She says yawning, which is really cute. I take her blanket and point at the fireplace. "Oh nice and warm." She says walking to the living room and falling onto the couch. "I think she fell asleep again." Jin says walking over and waking her up. We eventually get to eat but bora just causes us to laugh all throughout breakfast. She either tries to pour a drink but it doesn't go in the glass, or she just falls asleep on her plate. 

*****

I'm just so tired I could sleep for a century. What is this? I'm usually never this tired in the morning. After eating barely anything I go back to Yoongi's room. I grab some clothes and go to his bathroom. After taking a long relaxing bath I change into a pair of neon green shorts and a black crop top. I'm staying inside anyway so it doesn't matter what I wear. I put a bit of makeup on and leave my hair loose. 

Feeling much more awake I go to the living room where all the guys are. I jump over the couch and sit down. "What are we doing today?" I ask them. They all look at me shocked. "What?" "You were just falling asleep on your plate and now you're fine." Namjoon says. "Well, my bath helped. I just needed to wake up properly." I tell him. 

The whole day we watch movies with popcorn and drinks, at dinner time Jin makes us all spicy ramen. I absolutely love ramen and especially Jin's way of making it, he's just a good cook naturally. We all eat in silence enjoying the delicious flavour. I finish first and wait for them. In the meantime I go to Yoongi's room and call Joonho to plan things.

I walk back into the living room to talk to the guys. "Hey bora, we were just saying maybe you guys could stay here for Christmas since you're here anyway." Namjoon tells me. "Oh good idea. I was just talking to Joonho though and we're going away for a week to have Christmas with my dad as well." I explain, "sorry I didn't know." "No it's fine bora. You haven't had a proper Christmas since you were little. We'll miss you though." Jimin says smiling. 

That night I grab my clothes from yesterday and my bag. "I should be going now. You guys have fun together on Christmas." I tell the guys. "You too. When will you be back?" Jin asks me. "Uh, the 31st, why?" "Okay, you're celebrating New Years with us then. And you're staying here until the end of winter break. School starts the fifth of January." Namjoon tells me and the others are all excited as well. "Fine, I'll see you guys later then." I say and open the door. 

Someone grabs my hand and closes the door behind us. I turn around and see Yoongi. For a minute we stand still in the hallway just looking at each other. Until he speaks up. "I'll miss you, you know. Now I'm stuck with them for a week. With no girl around the apartment will be trashed by the time you get back." He tells me and I laugh at his choice of words. "I think you'll survive." I reply. "Uh bora, when you get back I need to ask you something." He says. "Why don't you ask me now?" "I can't, I will when you get back. Bye." He says and opens the door again leaving me outside utterly confused.