Eighteen

White flowers

I finish packing my bag and head downstairs. "Joonho, I'm-" I stop mid sentence. He's on the couch kissing a girl. "Oh, sorry." I apologize. They stop and look over at me. "Is this your younger sister?" The girl asks. "Yeah, bora I'd like you to meet Sohyun. My girlfriend." Joonho says. My jaw drops to the floor. "Okay, no need to be too surprised. You're the loner here." He closes my jaw and chuckles. 

"Nice to finally meet you bora. You're brother told me loads of stories about you." Sohyun says shaking my hand. "You too. Never told me about you though." I tell her glaring at Joonho. "I didn't think you would approve." He says raising his hands in defence. "Well now I know you won't be alone for New Years." Sohyun turns to me. "Who're you going to?" She asks me grinning. "I'm staying with friends for the next week." I tell her. "Any specific friends there?" "Oh yeah Yoongi friend." Joonho says laughing to himself. "Boyfriend?" She asks me. I shake my head. "No." I reply. I wish though. He's not ready, I can wait. 

That went awkward fast so I left to their apartment and knocked on the door. I head feet shuffling and the door opens revealing all the boys smiling in joy. "You're back, finally." Jimin says. "Don't say anything, you barely missed her." Yoongi elbows him in the stomach. I laugh at that and we all sit in the living room. "I brought my own clothes with me." I say holding up my bag. "Can I look?" Jimin asks and Yoongi once again shoves him. 

"What's up with him?" I ask Namjoon who shrugs. "He's just got raging hormones I guess the kid is growing up slowly but still." He tells me. I put my bag in my room and Yoongi comes with me. The other guys are talking to Jimin about his behaviour. 

"So, you missed me?" I ask him. He nods his head. "Every day they threw a party with random people, and I went to a hotel to avoid it. But then they trashed the hotel and got me kicked out. Only today they were good and helped clean their big mess." He explains. I laugh at that. "Well, it is really clean here now." I tell him, "anyways you wanted to talk to me today so?" He shakes his head. "Not now." 

We talk for hours about everything that happened the past week and also the mystery of Joonho disappearing. "His birthday is tomorrow, finally 20." I tell Yoongi. "Wow, so old. We're just 16." He says and I laugh. "I'm fine with this age. When's your birthday?" I ask him. "March 9." He replies. I sigh. "What?" He asks. "You're older. Mine is April 7." I tell him and he laughs. "Should you call me oppa now?" I shake my head. "Never." I run out of the room and sit on the couch between Jimin and Jin. 

Oh Jimin. Hormones. I move and sit on Namjoon's lap. His face is priceless oh my gosh. "What are you doing?" He asks. "It's Jimin, I shouldn't sit next to him." I tell him and he nods his head hugging my body. Yoongi sits where I did before and looks over at us. "Weird. Namjoon is touching a girl." He states causing Namjoon to glare at him. 

Time flies by and it's a few minutes before midnight. Yoongi takes me to the balcony so we can 'talk'. Finally, I'll know what this is about. "Bora, we have a weird relationship with each other and lots of ups and downs. I wasn't ready for a real relationship before because of my past but after all the stuff that happened lately I don't want to be separated from you once again. I am ready, I was last week but I was waiting for a good time. And right before the new year seemed great so we can start the new year together. Will you be my girlfriend?" He finishes. I nod my head and hug him. 

Oh my god why is he so sweet? That was adorable. As I pull away he smiles at me, like really smiles. Fireworks go off and he leans forward pressing his lips against mine. Two seconds later we move away because all the guys come outside on the balcony as well. "Happy New Years. This year will be the best I can feel it." Jimin says smiling. "Yeah I think it will be for certain people." Namjoon says looking to me and Yoongi. I blush and smile at Yoongi. He grabs my hand intertwining our fingers together. 

Later Yoongi and I are laying in bed about to fall asleep. "Just so we don't get confused we'll count our month anniversary on the first of each month." I tell him. He smiles and turns to me. "You really want to date me that long?" He asks. "Of course I do. I've liked you since the beginning. How do I tell this to Nari though?" "Won't she be happy for you?" He asks. "She will that's the problem." I say and he looks confused. "I'm too tired to explain now. Good night." I turn around and fall asleep. 

1 pm

I yawn and sit up in bed. Why is it so quiet? I look to my side and see Yoongi isn't here anymore. I grab a sweater and pull it on, while walking to the living room. No one is here, I check Namjoon's room and also nothing. I sigh, and sit on the couch turning on the tv but soon fall asleep again. 

2 pm

I hear strange noises coming from the kitchen, pans and the sizzling of something. I open my eyes and see three boys watching me sleep. I jump in shock and hide under the blankets. Yoongi pulls it away slightly to look at me, I continue to hide. "What are you doing?" Namjoon asks me. I pull away the blanket. "I was sleeping but not anymore. Where were you guys?" I reply. "Buying some food for lunch." He tells me. My stomach growls right at that moment and they all laugh. 

"Stop!" I shout and hide under my blanket again. "Did you not eat anything?" Yoongi asks me. I shake my head and he ruffles my hair. "Foods ready!" Jin yells from the kitchen and we all go sit at the table. Namjoon raises his glass of orange juice and everyone copy's him except me. Yoongi nudges me and I do as they want. "To the first day of the new year. I love all you losers. Except bora." Namjoon says laughing and drinks. I pout and put my glass down. 

After breakfast I change into a hoodie and jeans with my boots. I grab my coat and open the door. "Where are you going?" Yoongi asks. "Somewhere people aren't mean to me." I reply. "I'm coming." He says and follows me with his coat in his hands. I smile and we leave the apartment. 

We walk through the park near the apartment but it gets cold quickly. "Wanna grab a coffee?" Yoongi asks me. I nod my head. We head towards a coffee shop and Yoongi grabs my hand immediately warming it up. "How can your hands get so cold?" He asks. "I don't know, ask my hands." He laughs and holds both of my hands warming them up. We grab our coffee and sit in a booth talking and laughing. 

"So, Namjoon this morning. He was just teasing, you know." He tells me. "I know, but it still hurt for a friend to say it." I say. "I'll talk to him later." We continue talking and decide to go to my house since it's Joonho's birthday. I open the door and see Joonho getting drinks and Sohyun sitting at the bar. "Hey guys." I say, making them both look over at me and Yoongi. 

We walk over to them and sit down next to Sohyun on the bar chairs. "Sohyun, this is Yoongi and Yoongi this is Sohyun, Joonho's girlfriend for who knows how long." I introduce them. Yoongi smiles shyly and she grins at me. "Yoongi friend huh?" She asks. "Yes?" I reply hesitantly. "They're not dating Sohyun, they just act like it." Joonho tells her. "Uhm, actually Yoongi and I are dating." Joonho turns around and smiles brightly. 

"Really?" He asks. Yoongi nods his head to confirm it. "Wow, you two are a cute couple though." Joonho comments. "Anyways, happy birthday Joonho. That's why we came, your gift is in my dresser the top drawer. Have fun!" I say, pulling Yoongi by his hand out the door. "Why are you in such a rush?" Yoongi asks me as we run down the street to his apartment. "Joonho shouldn't find my present when I'm around. He doesn't know where you live so we'll be safe there." I tell him. 

We run into the apartment and close the door, bolting the lock. "Woah, what is going on?" Namjoon asks us, "did you rob a bank together?" "Couple goals." Jimin comments. Yoongi glares at him and goes to sit on the couch. I follow him and sit on the floor by the coffee table. An awkward silence follows which is broken by the ringing of my phone. 

My eyes widen as I look at the caller. I press answer call and wait for him to talk, putting it on speaker. The boys go quiet, like they weren't already and listen along. "Lee bora! What kind of are you thinking about giving me that for my birthday?! I even asked Sohyun to grab it and she won't stop laughing at me now! Thanks a lot, I shouldn't have expected anything normal from you but still. You !" He hangs up and I smile to myself. Mission success. 

"What the hell was that about?" Namjoon asks me. "I gave him condoms for his birthday now that he has a girlfriend." I explain and Jin high fives me. "Go bora!" He shouts out but the others still look confused. "Whatever. I'm tired so I'm going to sleep, bye." I say walking to Yoongi's room and falling over on the bed. Today was fun and I hope Yoongi and I can spend more time together the rest of vacation since it's almost over. 

- so, they finally got together, after half of the school year gone. Please leave comments on what you think. ;)