Seven

White flowers

This guy doesn't look happy at all to see me, which I don't really understand. He walks up to my side of the bed and looks at how bora is hugging me. His eyes soften a little at the sight but then he looks back at me. "You're not Namjoon." He says, "where is he?" "Namjoon had to leave for something urgent, so I stayed with her." I tell him. "What's your name?" He asks. "Min Yoongi." 

Right when I say my name a huge smile spreads across his face and I'm a little scared. "You're Yoongi?" He asks. He grabs my hand and brings me downstairs, I'm surprised bora didn't wake up. He sits me down on the couch and hands me a glass of juice. I'm confused as to why he was about to kill me five minutes ago and now he's smiling and giving me juice. 

"So, I don't know much about you. But tell me something about yourself." He says. I nod my head. "I like producing music and writing song lyrics." I tell him. "Interesting." He mumbles. We stay quiet for a good minute until he tilts his head and looks at me. "You're probably wondering why I'm being so nice to you, I saw my sister with you before, she was blushing and she looked so happy. I never saw her with anyone other than Nari and Jin. She told me your name that's it." He explains.

"Ah, makes sense. Bora and I do have a thing going on, I don't want to start a relationship yet because of my past. I'm not sure if I can handle it." I tell him. "Look, you seem like a good guy. But I don't want you to give my sister false hope and just leave her. So, either be with her or don't. It's not that hard. Just make a decision." He says and stands up going back upstairs. 

I get up and leave the house, feeling dumped. What do I do? 

*****
I open my eyes and feel slightly cold, I look to the side and see Yoongi isn't here anymore. Where is he? "Yoongi!" I call out but no response. A few minutes later Joonho walks into my room with breakfast, he places it on the bed and sits next to me. "Where did Yoongi go?" I ask. "He left." Joonho states. "Why? Did you talk to him?" He nods his head. "He's the guy you have a thing with, I told him to either be with you or don't." 

"What?!" I shout at him. He flinches and I glare at him. "Why would you say that to him? We both like each other he just hasn't told me about his past because he wasn't ready yet. Why did you do this to me?" I yell, standing up and going into my bathroom.

Yoongi will probably never want to talk to me again. Why did Joonho have to ruin everything? He knocks on the door and I sigh. "Bora, I'm sorry. I didn't know he meant so much to you, I just didn't want you to get hurt." He apologizes. "The only reason I'm hurt is because of you." I say and slide down the door, sitting on the ground. I pull my knees to my chest and cry. A lot. 

I take a shower once I'm done crying my heart out and change for school. I leave my breakfast on my bed and go downstairs and right out the door. As I walk out the front door I spot Yoongi but he keeps walking. I run after him and grab his arm. "Yoongi? What's wrong?" I ask him. He shrugs my arm off of him. "Just leave me alone." He says and walks away. I'm so shocked at this reaction from him, yesterday we were cuddling and being sweet to each other and now this. 

I continue walking to school and go straight to class sitting by myself. The bell rings and all the students come in the class. The same girls that hit me before come to me. One of them pulls my chair away causing me to fall to the ground, another comes up behind me and kicks me in the ribs. I wince in pain and fall over holding my chest. The tears burn my eyes and I can't help but to cry more. They continue kicking me until someone comes in between  them and they stop. 

I look up and see Park Jimin standing over me. Park Jimin!! My childhood crush (not as much now) but also best friend since birth. I've known him for so long, what is he doing here? He holds out his hand and I grab it, he helps me up and takes me out of the classroom. We walk in silence to the nurses room, me holding my stomach and him holding my hand, and his other arm around my waist so I don't fall. I wipe my tears but it stings. 

The nurse checks me over and tells Jimin to leave so she can see my bruising. I take off my shirt and she gasps, but grabs a cream for it. She rubs the cream on my bruising and I wince slightly in pain, she finishes up by wrapping a long piece of gauze around my rib and stomach area. I thank her and leave the room. 

Jimin was waiting outside by the door for me. Right when I turn to him I jump in his arms and kiss his cheeks, along with pinching them. I finally let go and he smiles widely at me. "Miss me?" He asks. 

- Second update today but a short chapter still I hope it was okay. Park Jimin came into the story!!! He is totally one of my bias wreckers right now. Who's your bts bias? Let me know. I'll try to update soon.