Chapter 29

White flowers

The next morning I wake up with yoongi still asleep next to me. I slip out of bed and take a shower, as I do so all I can think about is how me and yoongi kind of took it to the next level last night. Although we didn't have and stuff but it was different than the usual kisses we shared. 

I stepped out of the shower and changed into jean shorts with a crop top. Since the weather is getting warmer now it's May, all I wear now is shorts. I go back to the bedroom and see him sitting rubbing his head confused. I smile and sit next to him grabbing hold of his hand. "Last night was fun." I say, he smiles to me and nods his head. 

"I should probably get changed then, we still have school today." He responds and heads to the bathroom. 

We walk to school together and meet up with all the guys in the caf. "So since it's almost summer vacation, I was wondering maybe we should all go on a vacation together, it's the last summer before it gets even harder for us." Jimin says. Jungkook nodding his head next to him. 

I smile and agree with him. "That's a great idea jiminnie." I say. 

After school we all go to Yoongi and Namjoons apartment and hang out. It's kind of weird being together with them all right now. We're all just couples, and even when it's all of us together the couples are separate with one another. 

Yoongi notices me looking around thinking and grabs my hand. "What's going on?" He asks. "I don't know, I feel nothing is the same now that everyone is dating in our little group. If one of us couples break up then we just won't hang with the others anymore." I explain. 

"First of all, you and me. I'm not done with you. We've barely had any time together as a couple cause of all the drama going on. Don't apologize it's not your fault. And the others will move on if anything happens okay?" 

I nod my head and smile. "I love you Min Yoongi." I whisper, and kiss his nose. He smiles and kisses me back. 

"Who wants to watch a movie?!" Namjoon yells. 

"Let's watch frozen." Jimin and Jungkook suggest.

Everyone goes along with the two and namjoon turns on frozen. Jimin and Jungkook sing along with all the songs and we just laugh at how cute they act. 

Later that night, Yoongi walks me home in the cool spring air. "I'll see you tomorrow, baby." He whispers. I hug him tightly and he my hair. "Can you just stay here tonight? Joonho is out with friends." I practically beg him. He smiles and nods his head. 

"Yes!" I jump up and down and run to the door. We watch more tv together and then go to bed late at night completely ignoring our homework again. 

- okay so I finished the story but now I'm continuing it after forever. Sorry for the too late update, let me know how u think the story should continue