Twenty one

White flowers

The next day after school Nari and I sit in Yoongi's room to talk. "Why have you been so stressed?" She asks me sincerely. "The school work has become too much, and I can't handle school, my job and soccer at the same time. Along with being a good girlfriend to Yoongi. I haven't spoken to him all of last week and I feel he may not like me as much than before." I explain. She nods her head and sighs. 

"Listen, bora. Yoongi cares about you a lot like so much that he stayed by your side in the hospital when you were hurt. He felt bad for not being there for you and he wishes that you would've talked to him about what's going on with you. I know you like him and he likes you too but for a good relationship to stay this way you need to communicate with each other. As for the other three, you have to give up on one of them and I suggest your job." 

*****

Namjoon dragged me to the door of my room and made me listen to everything they were saying. It hurt that bora thought I didn't like her as much but at least Nari told her the truth. I want her to talk to me so I know when somethings up. 

*****

"Nari, you know I don't want to. If I give up my job it just seems like I'm lazy and can't do anything." I tell her. "Bora, quit your job. Everyone knows you're not lazy and you're a hard worker. You're smart and we all want you to stay that way, so for now focus on your school work." She says and I nod my head. "Okay." "Good, now you can talk to Yoongi about your problems." She says. "What?" I ask, shocked. 

She opens the door and let's Yoongi in. He sits next to me on the bed and grabs my hands. "Bora, talk to me. What happened the day you got hurt?" He asks. I sigh. "All I remember is a few girls were bothering me about you, saying rude things. They left, someone grabbed my head from behind and hit it against the wall." I explain. "Oh bora, I'm so sorry. I don't want you to get hurt because of me." He says. "But the person who hurt me, it wasn't a girl. I could tell by how big their hands were." I tell him and he nods his head. 

"I'm not leaving your side anymore." He whispers as he hugs me tightly to his chest. A few hours later we finished eating dinner and were sitting in the living room talking. "Are you ready to go back to school?" Namjoon asks me. I shake my head. "I know I have to catch up and all but I'm afraid something will happen." I admit. "Don't worry, you have us in your classes." Yoongi reassures me. "Yeah, except first period. The kid next to me, I can't tell him everything and hope he'll help me." 

Yoongi sits down next to me, placing a cup of juice on the table. A while later I decide to go to bed, I take a shower and change into a hoodie and shorts. I sit on the bed and grab my phone looking through my photos. I soon notice I barely have any photos with Yoongi, except the time we first met and went to Namsan tower. He was really shy and didn't even look at the camera. "I don't remember you sending me those photos." He says, and I realize he sat down next to me. "Sorry, I must've forgotten." I send the photos and he smiles while looking at them. "You're so cute, all bubbly and happy." He tells me. 

He messes around with his phone and then shows me his screensaver. One of the pictures of us two. "That's cute." I say, and he nods his head. "Go to bed, I'm going to shower now." I lay down, and he goes to the bathroom to shower.

*Thursday morning*

 I wake up and eat some breakfast, Namjoon and Yoongi were already awake doing their own things. Then I go to get changed while Yoongi is eating. I put on a long sleeved striped shirt, light blue jeans that are ripped at the knees and red vans. I roll the jeans up a bit at the bottom, so it looks better and grab my bag. Yoongi hands me my pills which I take and we all head to school.

I wasn't really worried about my appearance since the bruise I had was basically gone. The cream I used really worked I guess. The guys went to the cafeteria and I went to all my teachers to get the work I needed to catch up on. Then I also made my way to the caf. I only missed Monday and Tuesday luckily, it wasn't that much and I could easily participate with the class. 

I sit next to Yoongi, he shows me the work we did and I copy it but also write notes, Namjoon shows me the chemistry stuff. In foods I missed nothing we're getting a project today, and in civics I'll ask Hoseok. I finish the work and high five the two. The bell rings and Yoongi walks me to my class. "If anyone try's anything tell me." He says, before pecking my cheek and leaving. 

People seem shocked to see me but when I sit down next to Hoseok he smiles as usual. "Hey bora. I missed you the last two days." He says. "Sorry, I was sick." I reply. He nods his head, gives me the work which I finish before the teacher comes. Then one of the girls comes up to me. She leans over and whispers in my ear. "Too bad Tao didn't make the hit as hard as we asked for, I guess Yifan tried to stop him from hurting you. Next time you won't be so lucky." I grab her head, push her back and start punching her in the face while sitting on top of her. 

She cries but I completely ignore her. That's what she gets, her pretty face ruined. Hoseok pulls me off of her when the teacher walks in who sadly saw what happened. "Sorry, I should've grabbed you earlier." He apologizes. I shake my head and make my way to the principals office as requested. Along with the stupid girl. 

He lectures me, I zone out, he yells at me. I'm in big trouble, not really. Detention starting next week. Not too bad, but also he'll contact Joonho. Whatever, we go back to class and follow along with the lesson. The bell rings and I go right to my foods class without talking to Yoongi. 

*****

I head to bora's class but don't see her, then I spot Hoseok. He used to be in my math class, and a really good friend. "Hey man, what's up?" He says. "Not much, are you in bora's class?" I ask. "Yeah, she left really quickly. Wasn't that happy this morning when she got detention." He tells me, and I rush to her second period class. 

I knock on the door and the teacher opens it. I see bora sitting next to Taehyung and Jin, talking. "Could I speak to bora for a second?" I ask and he nods his head. I go to bora who looks shocked to see me here. "What happened this morning? You got detention?" I ask. She nods her head. "Why?" "I'll tell you at lunch, not here." She says and I agree, leaving the class. 

*****

At lunch I make my way to the caf and find Yoongi, I tell him what happened and he just laughs. "What?" I ask. "I can't believe you beat her up. But seriously detention, we won't see each other at lunch then." He replies. "That's what you're worried about, not that it was Tao who hurt me." "I'll talk to Yifan and Tao, don't worry about it." He reassures me. 

Friday passes by and it's finally weekend, peace and quiet before I have detention every day for a week. Yoongi went to talk to Yifan and Tao but they weren't at school so I guess we'll have to wait. I wake up Yoongi and he turns around. "I'll go make breakfast." I tell him and go to the kitchen. 

Yoongi comes out of his room smelling the food and I smile at him. "Food wakes you up." I say and he nods his head. We eat in silence until he finishes and speaks up. "We're going on a date today." He says. "Okay, where?" I ask. "Surprise. Go get changed." He replies and I go back to his room. 

I look through my clothes and finally pick ripped jeans, a green shirt with a jean jacket overtop, and short black boots. I wait in the living room while Yoongi gets changed, he comes out wearing literally all black. Jeans, sweater, beanie and fake glasses as well. "Cute." I mumble. "I heard that. And thank you." He says smiling. We go to his car and drive to none other than Namsan tower, just like the first time we went out. 

"Happy?" He asks, after we park the car. I nod my head smiling. "The only thing is it's cooler weather now but I can keep you warm." He says and I punch his shoulder. "You're so cheesy." I laugh and he rubs his arm. We start walking up the hill with our hands laced together. Once we get to the top we go to a stand and buy hot chocolate. I sit down on a nearby bench, Yoongi brings the hot chocolate and I hold it so it warms up my hands. 

Yoongi places his next to him and wraps his arms around my shoulders, warming me up. "Thanks." I say. "For what?" "Nothing." I reply and he drinks his hot chocolate throwing the cup away. I finish mine and do the same. We sit together on the bench and he hugs me close to him. 

A little while later the sun shines brighter and it gets a little warmer. The snow is finally starting to melt. I grab Yoongi's phone from his pocket and take a bunch of selfies. He grabs mine and does the same, setting a really cute one of him as my screensaver. "Aw, so cute." I say looking at my phone. "Let's go." He says, grabbing my hand and bringing me to the ride that goes down the mountain. 

"Look at this great view." Yoongi points out as we sit on the ride. I look over but just see trees then I realize Yoongi was joking. "Haha. Very funny." I say. We sit in silence with his arm around my shoulder and my hand holding his. Until Yoongi turns to me and slowly leans closer to my face. I close my eyes and feel his lips press against mine softly. I relax and kiss him back.