Three

White flowers

Jin and I stop by the traffic lights and wait for the other two. I turn around and see they've caught up with us. "I don't actually know where your house is, so you guys should walk ahead now." I tell them and Yoongi nods his head and walks past us. Namjoon walks by, looks at me and winks. What was that supposed to mean? 

We follow them and soon arrive at a tall apartment building, I follow them up the elevator and into their flat. It's actually really clean for two boys but as you go towards the bedrooms all you see is homework sheets scattered everywhere. I look back at them and smile. "It's cozy." I say and Namjoon looks at me and then Yoongi. What? I don't understand.

"Don't understand what?" Yoongi asks. "I said that out loud." I mumble, "nothing, sorry." He raises his eyebrow at me but walks over to the kitchen. "Drinks?" He asks and I nod my head. We all sit at the counter as Yoongi pours drinks, and when he meant drinks he meant alcohol. 

******

I open my eyes as bright rays of sunlight shine through the window. As my eyes adjust to the light I look around, I'm laying on someone's bed. But why is it so hot? I look to the side only to find Yoongi with his arm around my waist laying next to me. What happened? My head feels heavy and as I sit up I begin to get dizzy. I smell something from the kitchen. Bacon? Eggs? 

"Lovebirds get out of bed!" Namjoon shouts. I roll my eyes and look at what I'm wearing. Just my clothes from yesterday except no top, at least I still have my bra on. Yoongi wakes up and sits next to me, I look over at him and he has no shirt on. I close my eyes and turn away. "Put on a shirt." I tell him. "Okay?" He sort of questions me. 

After he puts on his shirt I turn around again. "Do you have anything I can wear?" I ask. He nods his head and goes to his closet, he tosses me a sweater. I put it on and zip it up, then put my hair in a messy bun. "Namjoon called lets go." I say and we both go to the dining room. 

We all sit at the table and eat. Well they do. I'm still confused about what happened last night and just sit in thought. "Wondering what happened last night?" Namjoon asks me. I look up and nod my head. 

"You only had one drink and it seemed you were already drunk. We didn't drink more because three guys and one girl would be a little weird I guess. You got really hyper, then fell asleep after bouncing on Yoongi's bed." Namjoon explains. "But why did I wake up with Yoongi holding onto me?" I ask. 

"Yoongi drank more after you fell asleep, he was talking about lots of things, mostly his inner thoughts and feelings. Which I won't say out loud here. Then he went to bed as well and I guess ended up hugging you? I don't know." Jin tells me. I nod my head and look over at Namjoon and Yoongi mouthing each other words. Harshly?

After we eat breakfast I take a shower but soon realize I have nothing to wear. "I have some of my sisters clothes here, you can borrow them. She doesn't really come by anyways." Namjoon says handing me clothes through the the door as I'm standing just in a towel. "Thanks." I reply and get changed. He gave me black jeans and a white crop top. Also, the other things I need. 

I go out of the bathroom still drying my hair when I see Yoongi sitting on the bed in his boxers, writing in a notebook. "What are you doing?" I ask him. He looks up and puts away the notebook. "Nothing," he replies, "uh, I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go out today. Just you and me." "Sure, I'll just go put my stuff away and you can get changed." I say walking out of the room to hide the blush on my cheeks. 

I put on my leather jacket and give Jin my clothes to bring to my house. "Thanks Jinnie." I say hugging him. "No problem. I'll tell your brother where you've been too." As Jin leaves Namjoon comes back into the room. "So, you and Yoongi are going out today?" He asks me. I nod my head. "Have fun then!" He smiles at me. "Okay?" I question. 

Yoongi comes out of his room wearing a white shirt and black jeans, and he looks good. And we're literally matching. "Oh, I didn't realize we were matching. I can change if you want?" He says looking over at me. "It's okay. Don't worry about it." I reply. He smiles slightly but not really and we head out. 

We decided to go to Namsan tower just because it's nice weather and it should be fun to bond. We have to walk all the way up the hill to get to the top where all the shops and the tower are. Yoongi and I start walking up and talk a lot about ourselves and things we like to do. 

"I like soccer." I say, "but that's mostly it. I don't have many friends or anything." He nods his head. "Well Nari seems nice." "She is, most of the time. When she's not trying to find me a guy." I tell him. "You probably know I like basketball. I sort of have separate groups of friends though. I like Taehyung but also Namjoon and they don't like each other so I hang with either one or the other." He explains. 

We continue walking and talking and are soon at the top where everything is. "Let's get something to drink, it's getting hot." Yoongi suggests and pulls me over to a stand. He buys us both ice americanos and we sit on a couple of steps by the view. "It's really nice here." I say while taking a sip of my drink. 

"We should take some pictures, while we're here anyway." I say pulling him up after we finish our drinks. I grab my phone and lift it up so you can see both our faces. I smile and Yoongi looks at me. The next few pictures consist of him looking at me or just staring at the camera. The one thing I've learned with Yoongi is that he doesn't really smile at all. I should really ask him about it sometime. 

"We'll take the cable car back down the mountain." He tells me and we go over to the cable cars. As we're riding the car back down Yoongi grabs my phone from me. "I should really get your number, I'll put mine in your phone." He says messing with my phone and giving it back. "Oh and send me some of those pictures you took." I nod my head. "Sure."

At the bottom of the mountain, Yoongi grabs my hand and pulls me to a bus stop. The bus soon comes and we get on, since I haven't slept a lot last night I place my head on his shoulder and rest a bit. We get off a few stops later and Yoongi shows me a meat grilling place. 

"I used to always go here you'll like it." He tells me and we take a seat inside. He orders a meat platter and tons of other stuff. "Because we slept in late and didn't have lunch this is gonna be a big dinner." I look at the the time and see it's already six. "Is it Saturday or sunday?" I ask Yoongi. He raises his eyebrow and replies Saturday. I sigh in relief. "Why?" He asks. "I don't want to go to school tomorrow. I haven't done my homework." I explain. 

"Oh," he replies, "we don't have anything for French do we?" I shake my head. 
The rest of dinner we talk about everything, like everything. I learn so much more about Yoongi and he is a really shy person, but once you know him he's actually really outgoing. I'm just the same, shy and even more shy. 

"So, when is your next game?" I ask him. "Uh, Tuesday after school again." "If you want I'll come cheer you on." I suggest and he nods his head. We finish eating and Yoongi pays for all of it. "Thanks for dinner." I say and give him a hug. He's a little shocked but responds to my hug. He's so warm and cuddly, I wish I could stay in his arms forever. But the two seconds are over, we walk down the streets and go back to his apartment.