Flow 18

Flow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N

So... I don't know if I should call this fluff or..??? Anyways, enjoy~

 

“K-kiss scene?!” Mina looked at her script. No one had told her that they would be shooting it so soon.

 

Mina decided to take on other schedule opportunities such as dramas, variety, talk shows and more. She didn’t want to go do solo music promotions just yet. She looked again at the newly edited script in her hands. What was she supposed to do. She wasn’t prepared at all.

 

A day passed by, then five days, then a week had gone by. She leaned back in her chair and kicked her legs out of frustration. She had all the lines memorized but she couldn’t get the feeling just right. Her manager wasn’t any good either. He couldn’t capture the right atmosphere. She couldn’t blame him either. He wasn’t trained to act in the first place. Plus she wouldn’t want to practice a kiss scene with her own manager, that would be just wrong. She took a deep breath. She knew that she had to get it down one way or the other. Clearing , she started her lines again.

 

Walk away a bit. Stop he grabs my arm. Turn....

 

She did the walkthrough in her head with her eyes closed.

 

And then we kiss.

 

“Are you sleeping or meditating? I can’t tell.”

 

Her eyes shot open. Mina turned her head to the voice behind her.

 

“Ah, it’s only just you” she sighed.

 

Suga walked over and picked up her script “You doing a drama?” He flipped through the it. She had the current scene she was working bookmarked.

 

“Yeah, I’ve been shooting a drama.”

 

Noticing the little sticky, he flipped to it, “Ah, you’re doing a kiss scene huh.”

 

She snatched the script away and plopped down on the floor. “Yeah, what about it.”

 

“Looks like you’re struggling.”

 

“It’s not like anyone is helping me. Especially somebody like you who has time to poke around.”

 

He raised an eyebrow, “Do you want me to help then hm?”

 

She stared at him in disbelief, “Seriously? I think you would rather just nap back at the dorm.”

 

“Oh come on, where did that Mina go? The one back at the haunted house. I was helpful wasn’t I?” He grabbed the script back and flipped to the page once more “I got time to kill anyways.”

 

“Fine, but only one run through.” At the end she was at the point where she would take anyone’s help.

 

After a few minutes, Suga had the lines down. There wasn’t much to it. The two positioned themselves the way it was scripted. The male lead would be chasing her from behind and Mina would just be a couple steps away from him.

 

“Gayeon!” he called after her by her character’s name. He grabbed her wrist. She tried to shake him off but he held on strong.

 

“Let go of me!” she yelled.

 

“What happened?” he pleaded.

 

She tried to resist but failed again “Nothing...just go back to her-”

 

With one swift pull, Suga turned Mina around to face him. She looked at him with misty eyes just like how the script said.

 

“You know that you’re the one that I love. Why can’t you see?!” His eyes looked into hers desperately.

 

“I..I..” She stuttered. “Ok I think that’s good-”

 

Suga ignored her and planted a light kiss on her forehead. Then he proceeded to place his hand behind her head. He pulled her into a kiss. She closed her eyes.

 

Is this how it’s suppose to feel? Mina thought to herself. Wait why did I close my eyes?! We’re not suppose to go this far into the script.

 

His lips brushed gently against hers. He could taste the faint vanilla chapstick from her lips. A few seconds that felt like minutes, they parted. The two looked at each other deeply, caught in the moment. Mina’s heart felt like it was about to jump out of .

 

“I think that’s it-mm?!” she started but then he leaned down again to steal another kiss. His fingers tangled through her hair. Her senses were heightened with every second. His scent. The hint of mint from his breath. The heat from his body making her feel feverish. She could feel her knees slowly becoming weak. He slowly walked them to the nearest wall for support. Mina tried to push him away but he pressed his body against hers. She was now pinned against the wall. Somewhere on the inside she was glad that there was a wall to support her weakening legs. Couldn’t hold him back any longer, she wrapped her arms around his neck and ran her hands through his hair. She returned his kiss and without missing a beat he returned it back. She could feel a smile forming on his lips. The taste of his lips became addicting by the second. The next moment she knew, he parted from her lips and found a new place on the crook of her neck.

 

“Yoongi-ah...” He bit softly on her neck.

 

He stopped and noticed a scar on her shoulder. Curious, he tugged her sleeve down a little to reveal the faded scar mark running down her shoulder. Mina snapped back to reality and shoved him away.

 

“What has gotten into you?!” She grabbed her stuff and ran out of the practice studio.

 

Suga put his head in the palms of his hands when the door slammed shut. He had lost it the moment their lips made contact. Strangely enough, he didn’t regret it at all. Leaning against the wall wondered what kind of accident could cause to leave such a mark that deep.

 

Mina ran off with her head down. She ran her thumb across her lips.

 

What the hell was that?!

 

We’re just label mates...nothing more...what have I done..

---

It was that time of year again. Couples filled cafes and movie theaters. High school girls got ready to confess to their crushes. Then there were the sad lonely single people waiting for the day to pass. Mina was on her break from her solo activities. She had went back to her old apt to relax instead of being in the empty dorm room.

 

“Ah what to do...” She would rather be busy than do nothing. Before she could just freely go out and play but since she debuted she had to be cautious. Raising her cellphone up in the air the bear charm attached swung side to side.

 

I wonder how he’s doing...

 

Mina shook her thoughts away before they stray away. The guys probably had been booked for the whole day since it was a holiday. She rolled off the sofa and made her way to the kitchen. It was already past noon. There wasn’t much to do at home other than watch tv. Opening the kitchen cupboard, she looked for something to make. It had been quite some time since she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter