Flow 15

Flow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Congratulations on your 100th day!”

 

The company greeted Sun-hee and Mina at the door of the company with streamers and cake. The girls stood back in shock at the entry way. They were told to come to the company because there were some serious issues that they had to deal with. Sun-hee was the first one to snap back into reality. Her eyes lit up with excitement.

 

“Oh my gosh, we really thought we were in big trouble” Sun-hee laughed, “Our manager is really good at acting.”

Mina sighed in relief. “How could we forget that it was our 100th day. It only seemed like yesterday that we made our big debut.”

 

“Hush hush, here take the cake and smile~” one of the stylists handed them the cake. The two posed for the camera. Several pictures later the girls were told to go back to their dorms to pack for a trip to a ski resort. Sun-hee enthusiastically grabbed her things and stuffed them in a bag.

 

“Who would've thought that PDnim would let us go on a vacation this early?” said Sun-hee as she stuffed the remaining items in her bag.

 

Mina in the other room was finishing up packing her things. “Yeah, well I’m excited for this. I’ve never went to a ski resort. I really want to learn how to snowboard or something...ah our manager is calling us. Hurry up!”

 

“Kay!” Sun-hee slung her duffel bag over her shoulders and followed Mina out.

 

“Put your bags in the trunk, I’m going to start up the car” said their manager.

 

“Okay okay” Mina put down her bags first so she could open the back of the car. She popped open the trunk door. Inside the trunk were some stuff that needed to be pushed aside to make room for their things. She reached in to move the unknown pile aside but before she could someone leaped out of the dark wrappings.

 

“Oh shi-” Mina fell back against Sun-hee who was also caught off guard.

 

“Surprise!” The maknae line popped out from the back seat. They high fived each other in success.

 

“Aish!! What's your problem??” Sun-hee started swearing in japanese. She was currently learning how to speak japanese at school. Although the language was difficult to learn, Sun-hee picked up the swear words well.

 

The older girl rubbed her head that had collided with Sun-hee’s bag. Then proceeded to cover the younger one’s mouth that was spilling profanities.

 

“Sun! Ah geez here you go again” Mina karate chopped the younger one on the head slightly then turned to the giggling group of boys and chucked her backpack in the trunk

 

“Thanks for the heart stopping welcome back.”

 

“Yeah, thanks for that.” Sun-hee’s comment dripped with sarcasm. The boys felt slightly bad. V got down to help Sun-hee with her luggage. He was trying to get her to forgive him but that wasn’t gonna happen easily. Mina and Sun-hee got on the bus and sat in the second to last row. V came in behind them with this head drooping. He literally looked like an upset puppy. Sun-hee couldn’t help but laugh.

 

“Alright. I’ve forgiven you. Now stop acting like that.” V came back to his senses and started acting playful again.  

 

“You guys get along well, don’t you?” asked Jungkook. He sounded almost jealous.

 

Jimin put his arm over the maknae’s shoulder. “We get along better right?”

 

“Ah hyung stop being clingy this early” Kookie shrugged the other one off.

 

J-hope glanced over at the two and put his arm around Jimin. “I don’t know. I think we get along a lot better.” he said while looking at Jimin.

 

“Yeah...I don’t think so….” said Jimin shrugging J-hope’s arm off of him.

 

“Ah, the start of a love triangle coming to theaters near you.” Mina announced from the other side while going through her phone for her playlist.

 

“I honestly think J-hope hyung and I get along pretty well….” said V

 

“Ahhh is that right?” asked J-hope. He looked away from V, who was staring earnestly at him.

 

“I think it's more of a pentagon love than a love triangle, eonni.”

 

“Psst, Sun, I think they all have a thing for each other don’t you think so?” said Mina coyly.

 

“We do not!” the guys said in unison.

 

“Uhuh. Just be honest.” said Sun-hee trying to aggravate the situation.

 

“I mean look at Jimin, his neglected love for Kookie is known to the whole world already. So sad, so sad.” Mina shook her head dramatically.

 

“Lets not forget about V’s dying love for J-hope.” Sun-hee gripped her hands against her heart. “ Remember that episode on Rookie King? The kiss scene between V and J-hope? Apparently J-hope was V’s first-”

 

“Ok! Stop! He was not my first.”

 

Mina and Sun-hee clasps their hands together and squealed.

 

“Front row seats to Bangtan’s love affair!” Sun-hee snickered then swooned her head back.

 

“Eonni, I can’t take anymore feels today.” The two girls held each other’s hands while laughing.

 

“This won’t be a peaceful outing, will it?” Suga grumbled from the backseat.

 

Mina had one for Suga under her sleeve “We’ll have some crossdressing at the MT hopefully right? I mean, Yoongi sunbae, you looked absolutely fabulous in that maid dress.” She kicked back in her seat laughing at the scene. Suga couldn’t really retaliate. He just hid himself in the corner of the bus.

 

“Awww leave him alone. We have better targets.” Sun-hee looked at V as if he was her prey.

 

“Oh yeah, when are you guys gonna stop calling us sunbae? Call us your oppas.” said J-hope.

 

“Well Sun-hee’s only oppa is that guy Min-woo.” said Jimin. Sun-hee smile dropped. V punched Jimin in the arm followed up with Jungkook’s smack.

 

“Ow!”

 

“Ya. Watch what you’re saying.” said Jin.

 

“Use your head. Apologize.” said Rapmon. Jimin seemed to have realized his mistake and he apologized.

 

“Umm...I’m sorry. I meant it as a joke. I guess I took it too far…”

 

Sun-hee smiled weakly. “No it's alright. I should be over it.” The boys knew her story. She was forced to tell them after the article. While the rest of them joked around, Sun-hee decided to stay quiet the remaining of the drive and stare out the window.

 

Few hours later the bus arrived at the resort. Everyone got off the bus excitedly and starting running around like little kids. The staff had to run around and calm the boys down who were being a public nuisance. Somehow the girls were given the responsibility to watch over the boys while the PD checked them into the resort.  

 

Mina balled up some snowballs then K.O’d Jimin and J-Hope with a surprise attack. The snowball landed nicely on the back of J-Hope’s head who was running after Jimin. He lost his footing and fell on Jimin.

 

“Ah HYUNG! You’re heavy!” Jimin yelled at his hyung.

 

Meanwhile Sun-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter