Flow 20

Flow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Beach!!!!!!”

 

Sun-hee jumped out of the car and ran to the shore. Mina and Sun-hee decided to take the whole day to hang out instead of relaxing back at the dorm. Followed from behind was the BTS maknae line. They had overheard the girl’s plans and begged to tag along.

 

“Are we here?” Mina rubbed her eyes. She had fallen asleep on the way to the beach.

 

Jin who was unpacking the luggage from the trunk noticed that the long haired brunette was finally awake.

 

“We’re here. Everyone is already out on the shore.”

 

Mina was about to stretch her arms out when she finally realized that her right shoulder felt heavier than usual. She turned to see a blonde head resting on her shoulder. She could've sworn that Suga was sitting in the backseat before she had fallen asleep. Slowly shifting his weight away from her she slipped out of the car.

 

Sun-hee noticed Mina running down the staircase down to the shore. “About time you came out of the car!” she yelled.

 

Jeju Island was probably the best choice to go to for a mini break. The weather was perfect for the sunny blue beach outing. The boys ran to the water and jumped in with a big splash!

 

Sunhee and Mina laughed at the boys as they pranked each other in the water. As they watched, a thought came across Sunhee’s head.

 

“Hey eonni?”

 

“Mmm what?”

 

“Did anything happen with Jimin oppa while I was gone?” Mina paused at the sudden question.

 

“Ahh I was right, wasn’t I? Something happened between you and Jimin oppa.”

 

Mina played around with the sand, “Not really...”

 

“My definition of not really is different from yours eonni. Not really for you, means that something happened but you don’t want to share.”

 

Mina gave up and gave the younger a smile of defeat. Sunhee was very observant and persistent and always made sure that she would get the answer that satisfied her. Mina could never hide anything from Sunhee.

 

“Well...where to start though…” Mina told Sunhee what had happened to her since Sunhee had left. Everything, including the episodes with Suga. The two haven’t been talking much since what happened in the practice room. Whenever they saw each other, he would act as if everything was normal. Which gave Mina a hard time figuring him out.

 

“Wow...all of this happened while I was gone. You’ve had it hard eonni.” Sunhee gave Mina a sympathetic look. Mina laughed.

 

“I understand what happened, but I’m confused about one thing. Are you and Jimin oppa together then?”

 

“Good question. I’m not sure myself ahh....I just did all that out of impulse...” Mina scrunched up her hair into a ball.

 

“Doesn’t that mean that you like him? And what about Suga oppa?”

 

“What about me?”

 

Mina and Sunhee both felt their heart drop. They looked up to see Suga hovering above the two girls.

 

“You guys talking about me?” He asked again.

 

“Haha when did you come here?” asked Sunhee nervously.

 

“When you said ‘what about Suga oppa?’ ”

 

Mina and Sunhee sighed in relief. They couldn’t have him knowing what they were about to talk about. Just then the other male that they were talking about appeared from behind.

 

“I’m hungryyy” complained Jimin.

 

“Alright. Let me go get the food that eonni and I packed. V oppa, come help me.” She and V made their way up to the car to grab the food. Mina was left alone. Suga stared at her.

 

“What were you guys talking about? Was it about me?” asked Suga. Jimin lied down next to Mina. The brunette was internally screaming streams of nonsense. Sun-hee just had to leave Mina alone with the said two in her dilemma.

 

“Er..we were just talking about which member lacks vitamin d” she pounded herself internally for the lame joke. Mina looked over to Jimin and kicked him off her towel, “Go get your own beach towel!”

 

“But it’s too far away~” Jimin protested.

 

Suga sat down next to her on the other side, “Very funny, but I don’t think you two would talk so seriously about my vitamin d deficiency. But it’s none of my business anyways.”

 

Why did you even ask. Mina thought. The three grew quiet for a few minutes. The two guys were relaxed and enjoying the moment. On the other hand, Mina was curled up into a sitting ball between the two. She begged in her mind for Sun-hee to come back or someone else to break the silence.

 

“Wanna go play in the water?” Jimin stood up.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“It’s a waste to just chill out here. Come on!” With one strong tug, he pulled her up. “Last one to the water is a rotten egg!”

 

“Ya! Don’t start without me!” Mina ran after him but Jimin didn’t slow down and made it first to the water.

 

“I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter