Flow 22

Flow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Palm trees, bright sun, and the clear blue sky. Flow had arrived at the LAX airport for their tour. It was Sun-hee’s first time in America and she couldn’t contain her excitement. This was just the first step to their tour in the US. Just a month ago after Flow’s comeback the PD had surprised them with the news.

 

-

“I’m excited to let you two you know that Flow will be doing a joint tour with BTS!” the PD announced to the girls. They were handed an agenda of stops they were going to make. The first stop listed was California.

-

 

“Welcome to my hometown, LA!” exclaimed Mina. She took a deep breath of the Cali air. It had been years since she was back. It wasn’t time to immerse herself with memories. They had a busy schedule ahead of them. Their first stop was to the hotel to check in. Everyone was pretty much caught up with jet lag and needed a few hours to rest before getting around.

 

Arriving at their destination, the girls waited in the lobby of the hotel for their manager to check in. The name of the hotel seemed oddly familiar to Mina but then she disregarded the thought. She was too tired to worry about anything.

 

Sun-hee on the other hand was too excited to be tired. She was on her phone messaging Taehyung. The guys had arrived a few days earlier for some extra schedules before the tour.

 

“Oh, Min eonni, looks like the guys are outside in the parking lot. Let’s go meet up with them!” Sun-hee tugged on Mina’s sleeve. The older one let out a big yawn.

“Mmm oh really..okay okay you can stop pulling.” Sun-hee didn’t let go and dragged Mina out to the parking lot. The younger one was too busy on the phone with Taehyung while they tried to find where they were at.

 

“Ah there they are! I see you!” Sun-hee called out and waved to the guys.

 

“Sun watch where you’re going-” Mina tried to warn but Sun-hee ran into a person who was also occupied with their phone. The guy muttered a string of profanities in English when his phone slipped out of his hand. Sun-hee automatically bowed down in response to apologize.

 

“Sun-ah you don’t have to bow here” Mina whispered to Sun-hee. Mina quickly picked up the phone the man dropped and started to apologize in English. “Sorry, my friend wasn’t looking. Here you go” She handed the man the phone.

 

The person took off his glasses and a pair of familiar hazel eyes appeared in front of Mina. She instinctively looked down and it was her turn to drag the confused Sun-hee away.

 

“What took you guys so long?” V greeted the two.

 

“Ah..haha I kinda ran into someone on accident. Thank god eonni was there to speak english. I got too flustered.” said Sun-hee “Are you guys done with your interviews?”

 

V gave her a thumbs up “Yup! We get free time now.”

 

Jungkook popped his head out from the sunroof “Sun-hee! Noona! You guys are finally here” he went back in and pulled Jimin out of the van with him. Jimin grumbled from being disturbed from his nap until he saw Mina.

 

“Mina!” He ran up to her and gave her a hug “Why didn’t you message me when you got here?”

 

“Idiot, you’re suffocating me! We just arrived.” Jimin pulled back before Mina could pass out.

 

“So...are we going to the beach now since they’re here?” Jungkook asked.

 

Sun-hee’s eyes sparkled “The beach!?”

 

---

 

Moments later the group arrived at Laguna beach. During BTS’ last trip they had a shooting at the beach but never got a chance to actually play.

 

“We’re at the BEACH!!!!” Jimin yelled out the word beach in english. Mina laughed at how cute his english was but V had misheard his friend and gasped.

 

“?!” V exclaimed. Sun-hee smacked the kid on the back of the head. “Ya, don’t swear.”

 

“But... I thought he said bitc-”

 

“No he didn’t calm down.”

 

“Now that we’re here, what should we do?” asked Jin

 

“Guys, do you wanna play chicken fight?” asked Sun-hee

 

“Yeah and the loser gets buried in the sand!” said Jungkook enthusiastically .

 

The game started out with the boys dissing each other and sizing each other up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter