Flow 23

Flow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina sunk herself face first into the hotel’s bed. Out of all places, she had to run into him here. The one person she didn’t want to see ever again. Sun-hee sat down next to her not knowing whether to ask what happened or not.

 

“Eonni...who was that?”  Sun-hee finally asked.

 

There was a pause before replying. Mina flipped to her side to face the younger one. “Remember that one guy I told you about?”

 

Sun-hee tilted her head “Hmm...” her eyes widened at the realization, “That’s him?!”

 

Mina let out a heavy sigh “Yup, the one and only.” She shouldn’t of expected a smooth ride back home. Sitting up she stretched out her arm and patted Sun-hee on the head. “Wipe that worried look on your face. I’m fine, this time I know how to handle things. Just one request, I don’t want the guys knowing that he’s my ex.”

 

---

 

Though Mina was wearing a mouth mask, it didn’t prevent her expression of pure disgust from oozing out. It was too early in the morning to see the blonde from yesterday having his breakfast by himself. She took the long way in to get coffee, avoiding any contact but that didn’t stop Jason from spotting her. A pair of arms slung over Mina’s shoulders while she waited for the machine to fill her cup. His body towered over her which annoyed her. If it was back then she would've snuggled herself in his embrace. The thought of it made her gag.

 

He leaned down and spoke into her ear, “Good morning doll~” he greeted her with a sickly sweet voice.

 

“Get the off of me.” she replied sharply. Stepping on his foot to release herself from his grasp she moved on back to her room. Took him a few seconds to shake off the pain before catching up to her pace.

 

“Do you want to grab some lunch together today?”

 

“No, go talk to my manager. Aren’t you busy? Mr. Superstar?”

 

“Aw come on Mina-”

 

“Don’t say my name with that trash mouth of yours.”

 

“-don’t be so cold.” He walked a bit faster to stop her in her tracks. He blocked her with one arm against the wall. Mina swore under her breath as she maneuvered her way around Jason. This time he took a hold of her shoulder and pinned her against the wall.

 

“Sorry.”

 

“Sorry?” she scoffed “Did you already do something to screw me over?”

 

“No, for the things I did in the past... I was naive, young, and had fame and pride take over me for the worse. In result I lost you. I want to mend things with you. I still love you.” His hazel eyes looked straight into hers. She wouldn’t let this so called confession sway her from the truth so easily.

 

“That’s all bull, I’m not going to fall for the same thing” she spat out.

 

Ignoring her words he caressed her cheek with the back of his hand. Not even his touch would faze her. She stood there coldly. Until he propped his forearm against the wall beside her head. He blew his hot breath against her ear and she shuddered. She had to get herself together before her body would act not according to her wishes. Remembering the coffee in her hands, she gripped opened the lid and splashed the hot content onto his shirt. She bolted for the next stairwell to escape.

 

---

 

“What’s wrong with noona?” Jungkook watched the older girl during rehearsals. “She seems too pumped up. Well, more like she has the energy to go knock someone out.”

 

Sun-hee plopped down next to Jungkook gasping for air “Yeah..I dunno...she came in this morning kinda moody.”

 

In fact, Mina was furious at herself for almost falling for Jason’s sweet talk. Who knew what plan he was pulling but coming clean was for sure not one of them. She wasn’t going to be used by the likes of him again. Immersing herself with practice, she disregarded any distractions. Not taking any chances for failure.

 

---

 

A Few Years Ago

 

“I don’t need you anymore.”

 

“What do you mean?” Mina grabbed a hold of Jason’s arm, “I thought we were going to go through this together. I know we can-” Her arm was jerked off his forcefully.

 

The tall blonde turned around. Instead of the usual warm loving eyes, it was replaced with an ice cold gaze. She shuddered at the coldness. A smirk tugged the corner of his lips, “Not we, but I will make it through.” He tilted her chin up with his index finger. “We don’t need to keep this act up anymore.” Her expression filled with confusion and a hint of fear. She’s never seen this side of him.

 

“A-are you breaking up with m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter