Flow 4

Flow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Scout

 

Mina wiped the cups at work mindlessly. It had been over a week since the BTS concert and what had happened after the fanmeet. She kept telling herself that it was too good to be true. She had gotten a ticket to something that was sold out under 5 seconds and then got recruited to the same company as the people she looks up to. It had to be too good to be true.

 

“How many times are you going to clean that glass? By the time you’re done with that it would be so transparent as the air.” Mina stopped and realized that the same glass was still in her hands since the moment she got into work. Her manager just came back from the cellar to restock the drinks at the bar “It’s not like you to be lost in the clouds like this. What’s up?”

 

“Just a lot of things going through my mind.” Mina put down the glass, “Um, may I ask how you got the tickets to the fanmeet?”

 

Her manager chuckled, “Aw girl, you were absent minded because of that?”

 

“No no it’s not like that manager.”

 

“Let’s just say I didn’t get it personally. Someone asked me to give it to you.”

 

To me? Mina thought, but why would a stranger want to give away such a thing?.

 

“Did they tell you who they were? Like scouts of some sort?”

 

The manager tilted her head “Hmm, I don’t think so. They said they were big fans of yours and wanted to give it to you as a present since they found out that you were a BTS fan. Nothing more than that.”

 

A customer entered the bar and they paused their conversation.

 

“Welcome, would you like a seat at the bar or at a table” the manager greeted.

 

“I would like the bar. Thank you.” The gentleman seated himself in front of Mina.

 

“Sir, what can I make for you this evening?” Mina asked.

 

“Just whatever you got for the house special.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter