Flow 1

Flow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sun-hee

 

The vibration from her phone rang loud and clear on top of the wooden top of the piano.

 

“Eoooo, yeah?”

 

“Ya Moon Sun-hee, where are you?” Her friend sounded impatient over the phone.

 

“Hmm? I’m in the training room, composing. Why?”

 

“Do you remember what day it is?”

 

“Yeah...it's….February 2nd, 2015.”

 

“No! not that! Wow, I thought you of all people wouldn’t forget...ya, today is the BTS Fan meet!”

 

Sun-hee froze. She was so busy lately, that she had completely forgotten that there was a fan meet today. Sun-hee checked her watch.

 

11:00 am.

 

“The meet starts in 2 hours! Hurry up and come over here quickly! otherwise we won’t get good spots!”

 

“Yeah, let me get ready. I’ll meet you in front of the venue.”

 

“Alright see you then.”

 

Sun-hee quickly got ready and made her way to the venue. Even though it was the weekend, there was still a huge amount of traffic seeing as it was the lunch hour. Sun-hee barely made it in time. She saw her friend waving wildly at her, ushering her to come over quickly. They quickly grabbed something to eat and entered their names in a raffle.

 

The raffle contest was a chance for the fans to perform in front of BTS. Sun-hee and her friend quickly made it to the stage and somehow found some decent spots for the fan meet.

 

A few minutes later, the fan meet started. The MC announced the group and each member made their way up to the stage in their own fashion. Once all on stage, they introduced themselves one by one. Each time a member introduced themselves, their fans screamed for them loudly, making the members laugh.

 

The MC then announced that BTS would perform their new song “Dope”. Before the concert, started the meet and greet. The fans started to line up, pushing each other out of the way to get in line first. Sun-hee and her friend made an effort to stay in the line and made sure that no one tried to cut them. Somebody from behind tapped Sun-hee on the shoulder.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Mina

 

“Thank you for your hard work today. Sorry for calling you on a day that you requested off.” Mina’s manager said apologetically.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter