Flow 7

Flow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and”

 

The sound of sneakers squeaking could be heard all over the room.

 

“Sun-hee-ssi you’re a little late. Move a little faster”

 

A few minutes later the music stopped. Sun-hee was sweating and panting heavily. “You guys have a 10 minute break.” said the teacher


“Thank you 10!” yelled the girls. Once the teacher left, Sun-hee collapsed onto the floor.

 

“Wahhh so this is what it feels like to be a trainee. This is legit hell.” Mina sat down next to her.

 

“Eonni, how did you not even break a sweat?”

 

Mina laughed. “Ya, look closely I am sweating.”

 

“Yeah but not as much as I am….” Sun-hee pouted out of jealously.

 

“Really? You guys are talking about how much you’re sweating? Can you please be a little more feminine?”

 

The girls turned around and saw Jungkook and Jimin behind them, trying to hold back their laughter.

 

“Sorry I’m not feminine.” said Sun-hee trying to look hurt.

 

“Ya Jungkook, you hurt her feelings.”

 

Sun-hee laughed. “No he didn’t. I’m fine. Anyways what brings you guys here?”

 

“Just wanted to see how you guys were holding up. It's been 4 months already.”

 

Jimin launched himself for a hug from Mina, “It’s been too long!” Mina scooted a bit over to the side causing Jimin to miss.

 

“I don’t think you want to hug me after practice” said Mina. She poked the rejected looking Jimin on the floor. Jungkook shook his head and turned to Sun-hee who had an amused look on her face.

 

“So how are you holding up? With school and all that?”

 

“Doing well. It is difficult but I promised my parents that I would do both things at once.”

 

“Well try not to tire yourself out. I don’t want to see you collapse.” Sun-hee looked at him. Jung-kook was looking at her with a concerned look. Sun-hee felt slightly touched.

 

“Ah yes. Thank you for your concern.” Just then the teacher walked back inside. He was surprised to see the BTS members sitting there chatting with the girls.

 

“Break time's over! Let's get back to work shall we?” Sun-hee groaned inwardly and got up.

 

A couple hours later, the girls were released. They went to go take a shower. Thankfully, Sun-hee was on summer vacation now, so she was able to stay at the company’s dorm at the moment. As they were watching tv, Mina’s stomach started growling. Sun-hee couldn’t help but laugh.

 

“Eonni, should we go get something to eat?”

 

“Do we not have anything inside?” Mina scratched the back of her head out of embarrassment.

 

“I don’t think so. I guess I can buy us some food. Let's go out and eat, shall we?”

 

“Mm. Fine. Let's go.” The girls put on their shoes and walked out the door. They walked down the street to a Korean bbq restaurant that was nearby their dorm.

 

“Eonni, do you think they’ll be open? It’s pretty late.”

 

“I’m positive they’ll be open.” Just then a bunch of drunk men walked by them and hollered out to them.

 

“Hey cuties, wanna have some fun with usss? We'll buy you two drinks” Sun-hee glared at them but the men just laughed.

 

“Ignore them Sun-hee. They’re drunk.”

 

“But Eon-” Suddenly one of the drunk men grabbed a hold of Mina’s arm.

 

“I said I would buy you a drink, didn’t I?” Mina could smell the alcohol all over him. She gagged at the stench of beer and spit.

 

“What's this?” a voice said sharply. The girls turned around and saw the BTS members behind them, glaring at the drunk men. Mina and Sun-hee sighed in relief.

 

“You know these girls?” asked one of the drunk men.

 

“Yeah, so let go of them now, or else” said Jimin who was starting to crack his hands. Sensing danger, the drunk man let go of Mina roughly and led the other drunk men away from them. Jimin ran over to Mina who was holding her hand. Her hand was starting to throb a bit.

 

“Are you alright? How’s your hand?”

 

“Those bastards” Mina cursed under her breath.

 

“What?” Jimin thought he heard wrong.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter