Flow 16

Flow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fresh snow blanketed the mountains the next morning. It was the perfect weather for going down the slopes with a fresh layer of snow. Everyone came out of their room with full smiles and all geared up, of course except for one person. V came out of the room in full pout mode. Sun-hee walked over to see what was wrong with him.

 

“What's up oppa? Something happen?”

 

“...no…”

 

“Rightttt. You’re pouting right now. Wanna talk about it?”

 

“Not really….” Jungkook bounced up to them.

 

“He’s just upset about last night’s conversation.”

 

“Oh? What part?” asked Sun-hee.

 

“The part where yo-” V put his hand across Jungkook’s mouth and dragged him away from Sun-hee.

 

“Eo? I wonder whats wrong with him?” shaking her head, she followed after the boys.  

 

“OMG ITS SO COLD” screamed Sun-hee.

 

“Ya, pipe down.” Mina said and slightly smacked the younger girl’s head.

 

“Ow. Eonni, what are you gonna do? I’m gonna learn how to ski.”

 

“I’ll be snowboarding with the other guys.” The group was split accordingly. Mina, Jimin, J-hope, Suga and Jungkook went for snowboarding while Sun-hee, V, Jin and Rap-monster went for skiing. They promised to meet each other again for lunch in 2 hours. While the other members were skiing, V stayed back to teach Sun-hee how to ski.

 

“Sun-hee, your posture is supposed to look like this.” V showed her what the pose was. While V watched over Sun-hee carefully, he decided to ask the question he wanted to ask her since last night.

 

“Sun-hee...do you really like Baekhyun sunbae?”

 

“Mhm. why?”

 

“Like as in what? Do you respect him or…” Sun-hee straightened up and looked at him.

 

“He’s my bias in the group and I really respect him. I’m a huge fan of his.” V’s face got even more sullen.

 

“Compared to me and sunbae, who do you like more?” Arghh here it comes. V closed his eyes waiting for an answer. Sun-hee understood where this was going. Is he jealous? That's so cute. She decided to play with him for a bit.

 

“Hmm. I don’t know...that's a difficult question. I like the both of you.”

 

“Ya!” Sun-hee laughed and focused again on her position. Can’t tell him I like him more than Baekhyun...well not now at least

 

-

 

Mina toppled back on her back once again. She had been trying to get her balance for the past ten minutes. It had been ages since she snowboarded. The last time she went was when she was in elementary. The guys offered to help but she refused to hold them back from going all out. Jimin whizzed down the slope and went over to the girl who was having trouble getting up. He took her hands and pulled her up.

 

“You sure you don’t want help?” Jimin asked.

 

She looked away. Mina was the stubborn type when it comes to things like this.

 

“Nah, go play with everyone.”

 

“You sure?” Jimin let go of her hands and she fell back again.

 

“YA, what was that for?” Mina whined.

 

Jimin crossed his arms “You need help.”

 

“Fine...” Mina said sheepishly. She held her hands up for help to get up. Jimin smiled and gladly helped her up.

 

Several tips later from Jimin and his hands supporting her, she began to get the feeling of it once more.  

 

“I-I think I got it now.. you can let go” Mina said hesitantly. Jimin slowly let go of her hands. With a wobbly start, she went down the slope pretty smoothly and Jimin followed from behind. The two reached the bottom of the slope in one piece.

 

“Alright! Thanks for helping me haha” Mina said happily. She threw her arms around him in the moment but forgot that both of her feet were still attached to the board.

 

“Whoa!” Jimin couldn’t catch her properly and they both fell down with a slight plop. Thankfully they landed on a soft pile of snow.

 

Mina shook the snow off of her head “Ah sorry... I got too excited.” She lifted her head to see that she had brought Jimin down on top of her. Mina tried to shift her weight but he held her in place.

 

“Mina”

 

“Sorry, I got too excited” Mina started to talk but quieted down when his gaze shifted.

 

“About the time backstage...”

 

“Ah, can you get up... you’re kinda heavy.”

 

“You’ll just run away again”

 

“...”

 

“Sorry”

 

Mina looked at the him in confusion “For what?”

 

“I wasn’t in the right mind for you know...kissing you”

 

Mina’s face flushed pink at the memory. It had been months but it was still fresh in her mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter