Flow 8

Flow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aish….why can’t I think of anything?!”

 

Sun-hee sighed. Lately she had been so tired that her brain wasn’t working. The PD wanted a self-composed song for the upcoming monthly evaluation. He made it sound easy. The theme was the typical theme “love.”

 

“How am I going to know about love? Aish ****” Sun-hee started swearing again. She was so engrossed in her frustration that she didn’t hear someone enter the studio.

 

“Whatcha up to?”

 

“Ah you scared me!” Sun-hee jumped in her seat. She nearly swore loudly. Sun-hee turned around and saw V staring at her curiously.

 

“Ah sunbae, I was just working on a writing a song. PD wanted a self-composed song.”

 

“Sunbae? Who’s that?” V looked around the room in search for this ‘sunbae’ she spoke of, “I told you to call me V or Taehyung one or the other. Add oppa at the end if you want. We’re close already.”

 

“Alright then..Taehyung-ssi...Taehyung oppa?” V nodded his head enthusiastically.

 

“There you go. Anyways are you having any problems? I can help you.”

 

“Ah will you? Thank you!”

 

“Yeah. Keep it a secret though. What’s the theme?”

 

“Love. The theme is love...”

 

“Ahhh... Perhaps, Sun-hee, you’ve never fallen in love?” asked Taehyung. Sun-hee’s face turned red.

 

“It's not like I haven’t fallen in love. It's more like I can’t fall in love anymore…” Sun-hee suddenly went quiet,her eyes started b with tears. Taehyung cleared this throat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter