Flow: After Story - Mina/Suga

Flow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Remember the haunted house?” Suga chuckled, “I’ve never seen you so scared.”

 

Mina wrinkled her nose at the memory, “Aw why do you have to bring up. It’s not something that I want to remember...ah” She shook her head out of embarrassment, “Just forget about it.”

 

He gave her hand a slight squeeze, “But it’s something I always want to remember though.” He stopped walking and tilted his head up to the sky and a smile tugged the corners of his lips. “I think in that dark haunted house was the start of my downfall.” He mumbled. The memory of Mina running to him. When she held on tightly but cautiously around his waist. This girl who was trembling because of a silly dare was the same girl who mustered up the courage to face her fears. She was someone who had unknowingly caught his attention. As if she were the sun, she radiated on stage and was overflowing with passion. He wanted to know how she never let her light fade away in the midst of trials. Before he had met her, creating music was his priority. Nothing more, nothing less.

 

He was lost reminiscing about the past but then was brought back when Mina tugged on his arm. “Yoongi?”

 

He snapped back to reality, “Hmm? Ah-” He reached out and wiped off a snowflake that had melted on her cheek with his thumb. “What is it?”

 

“What did you mean your downfall?”

 

“Nothing.” He smiled, “Let’s go.”

 

The two continued their stroll through the trail of christmas lights. Unconsciously Suga started to swing their hands lightly. Mina noticed this, “Why does it seem like you’re more sweet today? Did something good happen to you?”

 

“They don’t call me Suga for nothing.” He brought up his hand and rested his chin between his thumb and pointer finger.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter