Flow 24

Flow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally the first day for the joint concert. The concert hall was occupied with a handful of lucky VIP fans who got passes to watch the rehearsals for the concert before hand. Everyone spirit was up and ready to kill the show with the crazy hype that waits for them later that day.

 

For the first song everyone was on the stage for a collab stage. Four minutes flew by in a flash. Judging from the reactions of the small crowd of vips they successfully executed the opening song. The girls high fived each other after they got an okay from the stage director.

 

J-hope jumped from behind and put his arms on both of the girl’s shoulders. “Dang, you two were crazy. Don’t exhaust your energy. You guys still have the rest of the rehearsal to do stil!”

 

“But we can’t hold in the excitement. The day is finally here!” Sun-hee fanned herself with her hand, “Especially this eonni here. She’s going all out and not even out of breath.”

 

Mina smirked and shrugged in response.

 

“Mina-ah finally is back to her normal self too!” Jimin ruffled Mina’s hair. She tried to push him back with one hand.

 

“It’s cause she slept like a baby last night. Lucky her, I couldn’t get a wink of sleep because I was so nervous. Unlike me she could of slept for another day. It was so hard to wake her up” Sun-hee said pitifully.

 

“Ya, I was tired okay!” Mina was still fending herself off from Jimin messing her hair again. She made eye contact with Suga who was fixing his earpiece just a few feet away. Quickly breaking the contact she dodged Jimin’s last attempt and grabbed Sun-hee.

 

“Let’s go! It’s their turn for the next song.”

 

The two shuffled back to the break room. Sun-hee dove in for the couch to claim it first. She kicked off her shoes and stretched out her muscles before sinking into the cushions. Mina settled down for the chair next to it knowing that the younger one needed the comfort more than her.

 

“Ya, don’t roll around. You’ll mess up your hair.” Mina kicked Sun-hee’s leg that was dangling from the couch.

 

Sun-hee pouted, “The stylist eonni will fix it anyways. I wanna rest up before we get back up-” She suddenly sat up and scooted over to Mina, “Did something happen again between you and Yoongi-oppa?”

 

“Eh?” Mina looked up from her phone.

 

The younger one gave her a sly smile, “You did sleep peacefully and woke up all happy ah-”

 

Mina pushed the younger one with one finger on the forehead back down on the sofa, “Nothing happened! We just talked...yeah just talked.”

 

“Aw you’re no fun.” Sun-hee flipped onto her stomach and started browsing through her phone. She came across an article in english that had Flow’s tag on it.

 

“Eonni-”

 

“No nothing happened-”

 

Sun-hee shoved the her phone in Mina’s face, “This article has our tag on it but it’s in english.”

 

Mina took the phone and her expression started to grow grim. The article was about her past alias with the fabricated lies attached as well. If this article spreads, it could cause trouble for Sun-hee and the others. She gripped the phone in her hands.

 

Sun-hee looked at the older girl quizzically. She couldn’t tell if she was concentrating on the article or something bad happened.

 

“Eon-”

 

“Sun-ah, you shouldn’t show anyone this okay?” Mina interrupted her, “It’s one of those lowly gossip articles.”

 

“Okay...? Is it that bad?”

 

Mina shook her head, “It’s just something stupid. We shouldn’t read these types of things right now” She gave Sun-hee a reassuring smile, “We don’t want anything to ruin the mood for tonight.”

 

---

 

The next stage was just Flow on stage. It was the boy’s turn to go backstage to rest for their next stage. After grabbing a few drinks, some of them sat out on the seats up front to watch the girls do their first stage. V and J-hope pretended to be overly obsessed fans and were jumping up and down with makeshift signs. Sun-hee noticed and shot a subtle heart at their direction and the two guys fell over as if they’ve been shot. V fell on top of Rapmon.

 

“Ya get off you’re heavy!” Rapmon shoved the kid back up.

 

“Hey, is it me or noona seems a bit distracted.” J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter