Flow 29

Flow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sun-hee and V were winning by a landslide until Suga decided to propose a 1-1 one for all deciding match against his dongsaeng. Of course, with a guy’s pride on the line, he accepted it even though Sun-hee told him not to. At the end all the confidence that V had was quickly drained as the jenga tower fell at his turn.

 

“Ya!” Sun-hee scolded, “I told you to not do it...geez.”

 

V put his chin to his chest and ran his hand through his fringe apologetically as his girlfriend ranted about how they could’ve ordered anything they want with the older couple’s money if they had wanted.

Suga patted the younger one on the back, “Off you go now, I’m hungry.”

 

V quickly scuffled out of the tent to escape before he got anymore scolding. A few steps from the tent he heard a rustling sound nearby. He jerked his head towards the sound.

 

“Eh, it’s probably a bird or something.” Disregarding the noise he hurried off to the restaurant.

 

Little did he know, there was a subtle flash of light flickering from the area he had just looked.

 

---

 

The next morning, Mina got an urgent call from the office. She rushed to the office and met part ways with V.

 

Mina ran up to him, “Huh? Why are you here so early?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter