Flow 31

Flow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two years had gone by since the scandal had happened. Sun-hee and V had announced their relationship to the public and were still going strong. It had also been  two years since BTS decided to take a break from performing and focus on serving their country. Sun-hee and Mina were eagerly waiting outside the boys’ assigned station. They really missed the boys. Even though the boys visited, they had to immediately leave afterwards because their break wasn’t even that long. Sun-hee sighed.

 

“I really wished the paparazzi wasn’t here. I can’t help but feel like it was my fault that this happened.”

 

“Sun-ah. Why do you keep thinking about something that happened a few years ago. It’s not like we can go to the past and change it.” said Mina

 

“You’re right….man what is taking them so long.” Just as she said that, the boys walked out of the station chatting away. The minute they saw the girls, they broke into huge grins. Sun-hee ran to Taehyung and gave him a hug. She couldn’t hold back her tears. Mina wanted to run to Suga as well but the paparazzi was already taking pictures. Afraid that she and Suga would be found out, she held herself back.

 

The boys showed off their medals and their certificates to the paparazzi. They looked very proud of their accomplishments. The media tried to get Sun-hee to talk about Taehyung but Flow’s manager blocked them from rushing Sun-hee. BTS’ manager and Flow’s other manager escorted the gang to the safety of the car. Sunhee sat with the maknaes while Mina sat with the hyung line.

 

“Omg, it feels great to be back in civilization.” said Taehyung.

 

“Tell me about it. I missed composing music and singing it.” said Jimin

 

“I wish we had more girl groups visit us…” complained Taehyung

 

“Huh?! Weren’t we enough?” asked Sun-hee acting slightly offended.

 

“Yeah. Sun-ah and I are more than enough for you guys.”

 

“What are you talking about? We listen to you guys all the time!” said Rapmonster, “You’re basically our family.”

 

“Nice save.” said Jungkook. The group happily joked around and made their way back to the company. After greeting BangPD and talking to him for a bit, the group made their way back to the dorms. The rest of the day the group spent time with each other, hanging out and playing games. That night, after the girls had left, the guys got together and had a mini meeting.

 

“Welcome back to civilization guys!” said Rapmonster. All of them clapped their hands enthusiastically.

 

“We served our country and now we’re back to our world of music. Our fans miss us a lot, which is why we need to work a lot harder.” Rapmonster gave a speech that lasted for about 10 minutes. Suddenly, Taehyung got a phone call from Mina.

 

“Eo, Mina? Whats up?”

 

“You do remember that Sun-ah’s birthday is in a few days right?”

 

“Of course. Why would I forget?”

 

“Did you plan anything?”

 

“I did actually. I’m thinking of proposing to her.”

 

“What?! When?”  

 

“Don’t worry I have everything planned out.” V hung up and then called BangPD.

 

“Hey, PD-nim, I have a favor….”

 

-----

 

“Hurry up Sun-ah! You’re going to be late for your own birthday party!” yelled Mina

 

“I’m coming! Wait one sec!” Sun-hee yelled back. Sun-hee frantically had her stylist do he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter