Flow 26

Flow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina adjusted her headphone. Though it she was on break, she still wanted to get some exercise before the day started. After a short run out in the crisp morning air she walked back to the dorm. A masked guy popped out of the entrance of the building.

 

“Oh? You’re awake already?” Jimin jogged up to her.

 

Mina pulled down her headphone and waved. “Morning, what are you doing out so early? Don’t you usually wake up later?” It was rare to see him up so early.

 

Jimin rubbed his eyes, “Same to you.. I lost a bet last night. I have to go buy breakfast for the guys.”

 

“Ah I see..” She looked at the poor kid in front of her. He was still half asleep. “Do you want me to help bring the stuff back?”

 

The sleepy soul perked up just a tad, “Thanks!”

 

--

 

The two headed to a nearby bakery to get some breakfast pastries and coffee. Since they’ll be getting food for seven guys they would be needing to buy a lot more. Especially for the eldest who requested to get 5 different things for himself.

 

“They thought you could buy all of these for yourself...” Mina shook her head while she watched Jimin pile up bread on the tray, “I’ll go order the drinks while you’re at it.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter