Flow 28

Flow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“One and two and three and...”

 

It had been several months since the last tour ended. Everything returned to normal and both groups continued with their different schedules. The girls were in the dance room practicing to their new choreography. As usual, Mina was strict as usual with the training.

 

“...Stop. We’ll take a break now.” Mina readjusted her ponytail back into place.

 

Sun-hee greeted the floor with open arms. She sprawled her body on the floor from exhaustion. Though this time around she lasted longer than past practice sessions. A familiar kakao notification rang from the Sun-hee’s bag.

 

“Sun-ah your phon-”

 

Before the next vibrate could be heard, Sun-hee grabbed her phone from her bag. Mina could totally tell who it was base off the younger one’s face. Sun-hee’s tired face lit up for a split second but then gloom casted over. She let out a reluctant sigh before tossing it back in her bag and returned to the floor.

 

“Wasn’t that Taehyung?” Mina asked. She poked the lifeless girl on the floor.

 

“He said he would stop by in between schedules but it looks like they have to head out soon...” Sun-hee pouted.

 

“At least he actually messages you. Anyways, times up, lets get back to practice.” Mina pulled up the groaning girl to her feet.

 

Little did they know, somebody was waiting to bust in the room. Mina was about to turn the music back on when the door flew open along with a dramatic entrance. A familiar rectangular smile greeted the girls. When Sun-hee recognised what was going on she ran into his arms. She almost bulldozed him over and he staggered back.

 

“You liar!” She hit him lightly. All he could do was grin back. He squeezed her in his embrace. It had been month since they were able to see each other in person. He picked her up and spun her around.

 

V looked up from behind Sun-hee, “Good to see you too Mina!”.

 

She rolled her eye and laughed, “Why don’t you two take some time to talk..” She paused. Her eyes wandered over to the door, she wanted to ask where Suga was. All these months had passed and there was barely any contact from him since he asked her to go out with him.

 

“Why aren’t you asking where Suga hyung is? Don’t you want to see him?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter