Flow 19

Flow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Taehyung, are you in your room?”

 

V swiveled around his chair. He popped his head out of his room.

 

“Yeah, what’s up?”

 

The manager hyung handed him a package.

 

“This was left for you from one of the members of Flow...Sunhee-shi?”

 

V took the package and there was no mistake, the sender was Sun-hee. “Thanks hyung.”

 

He hurried back in his room to open the package from Sun-hee. Inside was a little eiffel tower snow globe and a teddy bear with an ‘I love Paris’ shirt.  

“Uwah...” He shook the snow globe like a little kid. He looked back inside the box to see if there was anything else. In the bottom of the box was a green envelope.

 

-To Taehyung, From Sun-hee-

 

Bonjour from Paris!

 

How are you doing? You’re probably still on tour so I don’t know when you’ll see this. I’m writing this letter at this really cool rustic cafe on the outskirts of Paris. Take a look at the polaroid picture. Keke Pretty cool right? Ah~ I wish you and everyone else could see this. Well you probably will have a concert out here one day. Studying abroad can be stressful at times but when I see your selca updates on twitter it gives me a little boost of energy. Haha, don’t make weird faces too often or else your face might stay like that but then again it wouldn’t be our 4D Taetae.

 

Anyways, stay healthy and work hard. Hwaiting!

Until next time!

 

Sun-hee

 

He took out the polaroid picture. She was posing in front of the cafe that she was talking about. He noticed that she was wearing the necklace that he had given her last christmas.

 

“Hyung you’re smiling like an idiot.” Jungkook leaned against the door frame.

 

V quickly put away the stuff in the box and hid it behind him. “Ah mind your own business. Can’t you knock?”

 

V couldn’t help but smile at the letter from Sun-hee. It had been too long since she was in contact with him.

---

 

“Oh man it's super hot.”

 

Those were the first words that had come out of Sunhee’s mouth as she stepped outside the doors of the airport. After quickly finishing her graduation requirements overseas, she was now back in Korea, ready to graduate. Sunhee looked around making sure no paparazzi was following her. She wanted to surprise Mina and BTS with her coming back. Only BangPD and the staff knew that she was coming back today but she made them promise that they wouldn’t tell the others. Holding onto her bags, she hauled a taxi and made her way to BigHIt.

 

Sunhee made her way up the stairs and into the building. She first stopped by the PD’s room and talked to him about a few things and then made her way to the practice rooms. As she walked by, she heard music coming from one of the rooms. Sunhee peeked through the little window and saw the boys practicing. Hmmm I don’t want to disturb them….I guess I’ll wait. She patiently waited until she heard the music stop and bodies falling to the floor. Haha I guess they’re really tired. She opened the door.

 

“Hey guys! Did ya miss me?”

 

The boys looked up to see who it was. Sunhee was glad to see a look of surprise on each of the mem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter