Flow 5

Flow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First Encounter

 

Big Hit Entertainment.

 

Mina checked the address on her phone and surely the building in front of her was the one. It was different than the ones she had seen before. Not too intimidating nor too sketchy. With nervous steps she entered the building. Hiding behind the bill of her snap back she ventured through the company for the designated room for the private audition. The lady in the front desk had directed her to the second floor and told her it would be the third room on the right. Taking a deep breath she boldly walked in and did an automatic 90 degree bow.

 

“Um, I’m Song Mina. I’m here for an audition.”

 

There was no response. She looked up and her face flushed in embarrassment. Jin from BTS was standing in front of the MR table with a confused look.

 

“Ah um uh,” Mina frantically waved her hands in front of her and bowed again, “Sorry for intruding! I must of gotten the wrong room...”

 

Before Jin could say anything she quickly turned around towards the door. Not looking straightforward she ran into another person right in the chest.

 

“Hyung, you still in here-omph!”

 

A hand caught her from falling on the ground. At the moment of impact, it caused her snapback to come loose. The hat fell to the ground revealing her long black hair. Her bangs covered her flushed face. She bowed once more and exited the room.

 

“Who was she? A trainee?” Jimin asked. He picked up the hat that Mina had forgotten to pick up.

 

Jin shrugged, “I’m not sure, she came in saying that she was here for an audition.”

 

Her name sounded familiar though.

 

Jimin twirled the hat around his hand. “Hmm, she might be the one floating around the company’s scouts. The one that they’ve been trying to get. I heard manager hyung saying that the scouts have been having a hard time catching a girl. The hit item.”

 

“Maybe so, but she doesn’t seem like she be the one.”

 

“Who knows. Oh yeah hyung, it’s your turn for you to record. Suga hyung is waiting. Don’t want to get on his nerves.”

 

Jin had almost forgotten it was time for his session. He grabbed his things. “See you back in the dorms!”

 

After Jin had left, Jimin strolled around the company. He wasn’t sure which room that girl would be in. Trainee auditions didn’t really interest him since he was long passed that. He knew it wasn’t his business but the curiosity would kill him if he didn’t find out if she was from the rumors that he had heard. Finally resorting to bribing one of the staff hyungs to let him know which room he finally foun the room. Plastering his face on the mirror to see through the cracks he could see a clear view of the girl from behind. He almost gasped out loud when he saw the PD himself in the room.

 

Not knowing that there was another pair of eyes watching her, Mina loosened herself up to the beat of the music. Since it was just the PD and a couple other people in the room she felt more at ease. The first set she did the rap from Tablo’s part of Tomorrow. Jimin outside scowled when he remembered he couldn’t hear from the glass. Everything was soundproof for a reason. The second half she showcased her own choreography. Jimin’s mouth dropped at her moves.

 

He knew well enough to spot a good dancer and she was up to par as a lv. 5 trainee that’s ready to debut. Part of him was a little intimidated but the other half was itching to know who she was. The private audition was coming to an end. Surprisingly the PDnim accepted her right on the spot. Jimin scrambled up to his feet. He quickly ran his hands through his hair before leaning against the wall.

 

Mina opened the door. She closed the door behind her and let out a sigh of relief that it was all over. She was a trainee o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter