Flow 13

Flow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right after the concert, the group immediately left for the hotel. Once they got into their respective rooms, each one of them collapsed onto the beds. Thanks to the boys, Mina and Sun-hee got to stay in a good hotel. The hotel was a four star hotel and held so many features such as the spa, pool, etc. Unfortunately, Mina and Sun-hee were only staying for a night. They were leaving on the 7am flight back to Korea so they could prepare for their debut stage the following day. That night, the boys ordered pizza for the whole group including the staff to celebrate their first collaborative stage.

 

Originally it was going to be just the 9 of them, but since the leader was paying, they decided to extend it to the staff as well, making Rapmon almost cry on the inside when he saw the zeros. For the first time after 3 months, the two groups were finally eating together. The boys got out the alcohol and poured everyone a cup. They left Jungkook alone seeing as he didn’t like drinking. When it was Sun-hee’s turn she refused and said that she would stick with just water. When the boys asked why she refused alcohol, she shrugged.

 

“I don’t like the idea of drinking.” she said taking a bit into her pizza.

 

“Is there a specific reason?” asked Jungkook

 

“Well my maternal grandfather died from too much alcohol. He was a huge alcoholic. He would spend the money he got from his work just on alcohol. He didn’t give any of it to his family. My mom told me that her dad would come home drunk and would beat her mother and the kids as well. And because of that, he had to pay the price. This all happened before I was born. He only knew my older sister but he was never able to meet me. I heard he died 2 years before I was born. Really unfortunate. That's why I don’t like drinking and I encourage people to not drink.”

 

“Well on a better note, we had a very good first concert! I’m really proud of everyone today! Good job everyone!” said Rapmon.

 

“Yeah, everything ended safely. No one got hurt either, which is good.” said Jin. The party continued until past midnight. Slowly one by one the members were falling asleep.

 

“Mmm I’m still not tired. Do guys wanna go for a walk?” Sun-hee suggested.

 

“Sure why not? I could use some fresh air.” said V. Mina and Jimin also agreed. After putting on their disguises, the four of them went for a walk outside. They tried their best to not get caught by anyone. It would be a disaster if Mina and Sun-hee had gotten into a scandal before their debut. Jimin and Mina were walking together in front of Sun-hee and V.

 

“Did you have fun today?” asked V.

 

Sun-hee stuffed her hands in the pockets of her sweat shirt. “Mhm. It felt amazing to sing on stage. I’ve never felt so excited before in my life.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter