Flow 11

Flow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sun-hee-ssi, turn this way a little bit more. Thats right! Smile!”

 

The camera shutter continued to click continuously.

 

Owww my eyes burn. Sun-hee blinked repeatedly from the flashes. It was finally close to their debut date. Sun-hee and Mina were confirmed to debut as a Hip hop and R&B duo. After months of practicing and recording their songs, it was now time to do the photoshoot for teaser images.

 

“Alright girls, let's have you change outfits.” The girls hurried into the dressing room and changed their outfits once again. They had been changing outfits since 11am, it was now 2pm. Once they were done changing, they came out and took the “stage” again.

 

“Ok, this time the concept is cute. Give me some cute expressions.” Sun-hee and Mina tried their best to act cute, but it was painful for both of them. Every time she made a cute expression, Sun-hee inwardly beat herself up.

 

“Good job! Break time!” The girls dragged themselves over to the empty seats left out for them and collapsed in them.

 

“Aigooo, this is so much workkkkk.” complained Sun-hee. Mina couldn’t help but laugh at the younger one.

 

“But eonni,” Sun-hee looked at Mina with curious eyes, “You seem pretty relaxed throughout the shoot. Were you a former model? You seem to have some experience. There’s no way that this type of thing is your first time.” Mina didn’t know how to answer her so she just laughed it off.

 

“That's what I’m wondering too.” It came too naturally for Mina.

 

Mina leaned back and saw from the corner of her eye that Suga and the rest of the BTS members trailing behind were holding bags in their hands. She quickly diverted her gaze to the other members.

 

“Why are you guys here?” asked Mina. Well, more interested in what was in the bags. The girls had not gotten a chance to grab a bite since the photoshoot started.

 

“Wanted to support our hoobaes of course” said Jimin.

 

“Whats with the bags?” Sun-hee asked V. She too was eyeing them as well.

 

“We bought some ice-cream for you guys and the staff.”

 

“Really? What kinds did you get?” Sun-hee started to search excitedly through the bag but Jungkook stopped her. “Are you really going to eat in your clothes? What if you get them dirty?”

 

“Ahh thats true. I guess we’ll eat it later….” Sun-hee looked down, dejected. Jungkook saw the pouting Sun-hee and felt bad.

 

“Alright, instead of the ice cream, eat this instead. Its easier to clean up.” He handed her a pastry. Sun-hee accepted it with a grin and started eating.

 

Mina sensed something going on. She cooly grabbed a popsicle fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter